Author Topic: I need art...  (Read 5117 times)

Anonymous

I need art...
« on: January 02, 2005, 06:09:13 pm »
Now now, this is on topic even if I am nagging people for art.

You see, one of my costumes is going to be Leon from Kingdom Hearts.  Except I'll be going as the Chain of Memories version and any of you who've played Chain of Memories know that the entire game revolves around cards.

So, I've designed a deck to carry while I cosplay Leon just as sort of my own unique extra touch.  I've found art and designed the cards for the Revolver gunblade, Meteor, Fire and Aero spells, Bahamut and Ifrit summons, and the Aerith, Yuffie and Cid Friend cards.  However, this is where I'm stuck.

I still need art for the remaining three gunblades, the Shear Trigger, Flame Saber and Lionheart, as well as for three item cards:  Hi-Potion, Turbo Ether (Mega Ether?) and Phoenix Down.  I also, depending on whether or not I can find decent existing art, may be needing art for Griever and Odin Enemy cards.

So, if anyone happens to be interested in doing the art for these cards, I would be happy to be a cheap, greedy little snot and not pay them for it.  I'm unfortunately quite unable to pay for any art, but I'd love to give credit for it!

My e-mail is tpierce104@hotmail.com if you're interested, or just reply to this post.

Thanks.

Offline tpierce104

• Oni
I need art...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 06:13:52 pm »
Hm.  That's funny.  I was signed in just a minute ago... Anyway, the post above was me being messed with by the servers.  <.< I swear I was signed in.

Anonymous

I need art...
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 06:50:18 pm »
are you tyler pierce?

Offline tpierce104

• Oni
I need art...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 03:11:13 pm »
Nope, I'm not Tyler.

Offline kaoru

• Sailor Scout
I need art...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 10:57:05 pm »
I play Chain of Memories. I'll play the game and draw some of the cards out and send them to you if I can find any you need.

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
I need art...
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 02:44:40 pm »
Is Chain of Memories fun??? I want to play it but i can't find  it ^_^;; 8)