Author Topic: Tivo Has Betrayed ME!  (Read 1229 times)

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
Tivo Has Betrayed ME!
« on: September 20, 2008, 03:55:14 am »
     Yess its exactly how it sounds, ive been betrayed by my beloved Tivo.  At first i thought it was a mistake waking up to find Hannah Montanna being played and recorded before my very eyes. I was willing to look past this but it now appears Tivo has decided "Whats Best" and has started recording a variety of Disney channel shows. Shows such as The suite life of Zack&Cody, Hannah-Montanna, Cory in the house , Thats So Raven, etc.  This is an OUTRAGE!! Tivo is now Recording these shows on a Daily basis. Something MUST BE DONE!! I need solutions! I dont know what "Corey in the House" is but i certainly dont want him playing in my house and on my TV! Lord knows what kind of subliminal messages could have been programmed into my head as i slept unaware a marathon of Hannah Montanna was playing before me.

Edit:  this isn't really spam soo maybe it should be moved to general Discussion, whatever though
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 03:58:49 am by KogaRyu »
Team Koga

oslapedo

Re: Tivo Has Betrayed ME!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:51:41 am »
I BET MUSTASH IS THE CAUSE OF THIS!!! We must pillage his Tivo with our brave souls and spoons!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 11:02:46 am »
.....MUSTASH IS ALWAYS THE CAUSE.

oslapedo

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 11:03:24 am »
I know! This whole war was started thanks to him!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 09:12:07 pm »
The problem could be with the internal hard drive thingy. Or maybe it's a conspiracy!