Author Topic: re-release of FF VII: Advent Children  (Read 4901 times)

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
re-release of FF VII: Advent Children
« on: September 15, 2008, 04:57:51 am »
Square Enix announced that the Blu-ray re-release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children would come with a playable demo of Final Fantasy XIII for PS3. Whats new to the film is that during fights characters will get dirty and bloody and feature some ripped clothing. The new edition will also feature new footage not shown in the original movie.
Blu-Ray Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete hits Japan around March '09. Im psyched how bout you?
Team Koga

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: re-release of FF VII: Advent Children
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:38:50 am »
I call shenanigans! I don't have a #$^&# blu-ray player! Raaagh......that sounds nice, too! I hate progressive technology...stop making things obsolete before they actually are. There is nothing wrong with DVD.....and it's all I've got, lol.

Well, news-wise, yeah, that sounds awesome. Though this is strike 2 for Square as far as I'm concerned. They keep on singling out people who are running on old technology and I'm not gonna be able to support them, even if I wanted to.

*rantgrumblerant*

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 08:01:11 am »
*must get blu ray player* sucks that it requires that, because i've never really wanted one, but i'd get it for this. wait... doesn't the ps3 play blu ray discs???? that'd be sweet... anyway, that sounds awesome, but i agree with eve-fiance, they need to stop re-releasing stuff like this. they've already had a re-release, they should just stick with one re-release and put it out in a format the majority of people can use, like dvd over blu ray.

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:03:04 am »
*points up* I totally forgot that PS3 has blu-ray playability. That changes my rant slightly, but doesn't erase it. I still have to find a way to get some piece of new technology, but at least Square hasn't written off the PS3 yet.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 10:19:19 am »
yup....I don't have blu-ray player but Devin has a PS3 ;D So I am set

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 06:42:58 pm »
I call shenanigans! I don't have a #$^&# blu-ray player! Raaagh......that sounds nice, too! I hate progressive technology...stop making things obsolete before they actually are. There is nothing wrong with DVD.....and it's all I've got, lol.

*rantgrumblerant*

Yea i understand how its a big pain, even though i own a Blu-Ray player i.e my PS3 most of my friends dont. This makes it hard if i want to bring over a movie and i only own it on Blu-Ray. Depending on what it is i still buy it on standard DVD rather then Blu-Ray.  At the very least im glad they narrowed it down to just Blu-Ray and i dont have to worry about HD-DVD anymore. An yea this is just Square Milking Advent Children for all its worth...
Team Koga

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:42:04 pm »
Yea i understand how its a big pain, even though i own a Blu-Ray player i.e my PS3 most of my friends dont. This makes it hard if i want to bring over a movie and i only own it on Blu-Ray. Depending on what it is i still buy it on standard DVD rather then Blu-Ray.  At the very least im glad they narrowed it down to just Blu-Ray and i dont have to worry about HD-DVD anymore. An yea this is just Square Milking Advent Children for all its worth...

my honey is mad cuz he already has a nice copy of AC but we does has blue ray ps3 style....tempting
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 12:56:00 pm »
I recall seeing shots of Cloud being hoisted into the air by Sephiroth while impaled on the sword, in the final battle scene.

God can you imagine that last fight on a large HD screen in Blu-Ray? My eyes might explode.

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 05:53:49 pm »
I recall seeing shots of Cloud being hoisted into the air by Sephiroth while impaled on the sword, in the final battle scene.

God can you imagine that last fight on a large HD screen in Blu-Ray? My eyes might explode.

i think my eyes would explode too. i hope i have a blu ray player by the time it gets released in the states...

let's all meet at icicle inn!