Author Topic: BangBangNeko Hour panel_what did you think_  (Read 4853 times)

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
BangBangNeko Hour panel_what did you think_
« on: September 10, 2008, 09:52:39 pm »
So We ran the bangbangneko hour panel,and for our first time it was hectic but amazing. ^_^ And we the group were wondering what you thought?
Was it fun or were you bored? Was it too crazy or was it allright? Anything we should change, add or get rid of?
Anything you thought about our panel please tell us(even if you thought it sucked). Cause we would like to do it again next year but we wanted to see if it was something that people would enjoy or want again.So anything goes but major flameing,so we can grow and make it more enjoyable for everyone.
~BangBangNeko

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Re: BangBangNeko Hour panel_what did you think_
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 09:53:51 pm »
you already know I loved it <3

sorry I missed it on monday I left early ) :
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 10:07:03 pm »
lol, it's ok. But it was funny cause monday was so tame compared to sat. XD I did the music and sound effects too that day ^_^ XD that was crazy.

Offline Schlofin

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 10:50:31 pm »
It was a lot of fun a little too crazy and maybe a little disorganized (you may have been going for that though) but all in all I thought is was a good first panel. Advice for next year would be for you to have it a little more mapped out and settled. Can't wait till next year tho.

Offline SpearXXI

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 01:08:07 am »
Yeah, a little more structure would take the event to the next level. I was there Saturday, and thought it was fun, even though it was tailored for a more younger audience. One thing that would be cool is if they is more group shouting, like the sake thing was good, but a couple other chants would be good. The stuffed animals bit was a good idea cause people kept throwing it around, and the youngings with the weapons was a good idea. The one downside I would say is the instruments, for the band didn't really have any sound, which could be fixed next time with some louder instruments. Maybe some cheap bongos or something? Also, if you had more space for the stage, or keep the assistant girls in one area, it might keep people focused on the leader character. All in all, it had some good material, and good luck next year!

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 06:27:44 pm »
Thank you guys for the great adivce, yah the first day it was WAY to hectic. It even scarred me and my other assaiant( I'm the Mikuru girl and my friend was haruhi) But hopefully, next year i'm gonna get the group together and we'll sit down and go thorough the outline and i'll make sure that the group GOES by the outline this time so it won't be as random.

SpearXXI: Love the ideas ^_^ I'll talk to the other leader and we'll definitely put more chants in. As for the instruments, we will try and get some louder ones. Also the sound will be better hopefully since were going to use our speakers and each "actor" will have a mic so people in the back can hear us.
" Also, if you had more space for the stage, or keep the assistant girls in one area, it might keep people focused on the leader character"
Great idea!! I'll see if next year we can get a stage,that way when we do the costests and such it'll make it easier and people will get to see what's going on.

Wow ;D Thanks again for all the good ideas, If anyone still has any suggestions in like games, how to stucture it, and such. Please feel free to speak up. :)

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 08:39:58 pm »
Dawn it! I did see you, but not at the panel (@ bangbangneko)

What did I miss? :( It sure looked like fun, though!

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 08:49:41 pm »
I missed the panel v.v I'm so sorry it sounded like so much fun

Offline Schlofin

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 06:29:46 pm »
Are you guys going to be posting the video of the panel and your cosplay skit on youtube or anywhere else online?

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 01:22:03 pm »
Yes I would love to see them ^_^

Offline SpearXXI

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:04 pm »
Oh, I had one last idea. Make the theme song to the show a "repeat after me song" kind of like they do in Outdoor School. That would create more unified chaos... maybe.

Offline shanime_panda

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 07:34:07 pm »
I loved this panel!!!
me and my friend amanda were just sitting in the lobby, seriously with nothing to do.
I was flipping through the list of panels and saw "BangBang Neko Hour"
I thought it sounded interesting, so we went to the panel room and just sat down to wait until it started.
If any of you remember, she was the one who started rapping while we were waiting XD

and then we were captured and put in a corner.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 11:10:58 pm »
oh hey btw i also agree with the instrument thing >.> I have a lot of instruments here at my house, i can rifel throw to see if theres anything you guys can use :3

and remeber I'm still always here if ya need help or extras again. :] last year was a lot of fun!
returning with a vengeance to K con~