Author Topic: Pre-registration?  (Read 23907 times)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Pre-registration?
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2004, 03:06:55 pm »
Quote from: "sassy_lassy"
now all you need is a little Kumori cat to jump out and go, "Meowth that's right" tee hee...

*glares at QEvil* Don't you EVEN get any ideas.....

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
promo for tomorrow's mini-con in eugene? please?
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2004, 08:20:22 pm »
i'm really hoping someone might be able to either bring themselves, or provide to me so i can bring, (a) promotional materials for kumoricon, and (b) potentially prereg materials for kumoricon, to tomorrow's cute little mini-anime con, otakucon, at willamette high school, echo hollow and barger in eugene, 1pm to 4pm.

my friend grace (an amazing anime-inspired artist!) is hosting the con, and got permission from the school for folks to table and engage outreach and even accept money, if folks can be there.

link: http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/otakucon.jpg

i'd posted about this on the tunac forums, but got no reply.

sailor naboo also posted that she will be there. one of last year's fanfic workshop participants is considering going with me.

i have no idea how to access posters or anything. i'll try that email link for publicity person, above....meantime, had things at my work been different, i would have made it there to the meeting last night...sorry for that more than words can say (though at least i had a productive night)

anyway, thanks to anyone who can please help!

please *call* in addition to replying online, as i do not know how far in advance of otakucon (if at all) i would next be online.

my number is 484 4390.

thanks!

love,
rem.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).