Author Topic: Creation Panel Info Request  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Architechnik

• Cabbit
Creation Panel Info Request
« on: September 05, 2008, 03:58:34 pm »
Hey, I was trying to find some info from the creation panels (where I spent much of the weekend), but lost my notebook halfway through.  I was wondering if the masterminds behind that room had anything that we could take with us, such as which of the free programs we should check out for digital graphics, etc.

Thanks!!  ^.^'
"I was not! I'm an adult."
"That fact that you say you're an adult just proves that you're still immature."

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Creation Panel Info Request
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 06:03:22 pm »
Are you referring to the Madison and Roosevelt Rooms in the Executive Meeting Center, which collectively were referred to as Creation Station?
If so, let me know specifically what kinds of programs or other help you're seeking, and PM me an email address, and I'll have whichever of our panelists would be best suited to reply, email you with info. :)

You're also more than welcome to join us:
the_creation_station@yahoogroups.com
(Go through yahoo groups to request an invite, or PM me an email address and I'll send you one.)

If you were referring to any other part of the con, good luck in your search!

Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).