Author Topic: 2009 - Kamina's Memorial Service (Spoilers)  (Read 3905 times)

u2205

2009 - Kamina's Memorial Service (Spoilers)
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:46:04 pm »
I know that Gurren Lagann has been out for a while now but I thought that someone should have a Memorial Service to honor the best character in any Anime ever, Kamina.

He only was in 8 episodes of the 27 episode total, but he set the tone of the Anime and changed the lives of his viewers. He deserves to be honored by us.

Offline Winfred

• Sailor Scout
Re: 2009 - Kamina's Memorial Service (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:51:35 pm »
I agree with this more than I have ever agreed with anything in my life. People from all walks of life and anime coming together to honor greatness personified in but a man. Magnificent. Why, if you chose not to go to this, you'd be dead inside. Deeeead.

Offline Teuvan

• Sailor Scout
    • Blogspot page.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:07 pm »
I agree with this more than I have ever agreed with anything in my life. People from all walks of life and anime coming together to honor greatness personified in but a man. Magnificent. Why, if you chose not to go to this, you'd be dead inside. Deeeead.

This post...it embodies my feelings and the feelings of my comrades. It is the absolute pinnacle of truth. This man, listen to him, for he is a learned sage and a truthspeaker!

*Edit*

Holy crap. What happened to my grammar? I guess working on a several-thousand-word con report for two hours straight does some damage to your mind.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 09:23:06 pm by Teuvan »
You've been among winebibbers and riotous eaters of flesh, haven't you?
I admit I told you to sell your body, but I did only mean your organs. - Excel

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 09:09:18 pm »
The one anime character that really made me cry during his death.

The ending of the series got me the most. That's why it's my all time favorite series.

Offline megchan

• Sailor Scout
    • An LJ that DOESN'T have locked entries?!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 08:58:54 am »
I haven't even watched it and I'm already sad.
Anakin, you're breaking my heart if you don't come to "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" at Kumoricon!

Offline Ayumu

• Cabbit
    • My LJ. Friends-Locked cause I'm a noob : (
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:15 pm »
I haven't even watched it and I'm already sad.

LOL I saw you had posted and I thought you were gonna say "AYUMU PUT YOU UP TO THIS DIDN'T SHE?! THAT SCOUNDREL!!!" or something.

I PREFER THIS RESPONSE.  :-*

Ohhh Kamina. I've gotta go cry : (
Co-host of "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" and "Wapanese for Weeaboos"