Author Topic: Naruto X Sasuke request  (Read 6576 times)

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Naruto X Sasuke request
« on: September 24, 2004, 11:25:11 pm »
Hey, Naruto here-

A girl in like a really cool costume with ears and a tail and awesome cat eyed contacts who could play that one piano song REAL WELL, took a pic of me and Sasuke kissing... and uh-- i was wondering if She was around?... somewhere... with that pic.... cuz i wanna see it.....

^_^

:: HUGE GRIN!!!::

THANKS MUCH!!!

( P.S. We were the NinjaOfTheNight   skit thingy... ^_^ )

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 04:58:06 pm »
I think I may have seen a pic of that....don't remember where tho.  Then again, it could have been a different Naruto and Sasuke....that pairing is a pretty popular ship nowadays..... :roll:

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Rekushi

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2004, 07:31:43 pm »
WAI! Yes!! That would be me ^_^;;; I actually have a video of it, I just need to upload it.

I really can't send it unless you have AIM or MSN, Instant message me once you get it...or...if you already ahve it...?
Rekushi.deviantart.com
AIM:Rekushisan
MSN:Hermoinegranger66@hotmail.com

Rekushi

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 07:38:05 pm »
P.S. I ALSO got a video of ninja in the night, by the way. XD Everyone loves it and I being one of the few people with the whole thing on footage makes me feel all the more special. *cackles* *huggles camera* Are you guys going to Sakuracon? Because you really kicked ass, you needa do the ninja in the night thing again. I found your Sakura's LJ by the way *more evil laughter* ...... *runs off embaressed*

Offline MetalShurikenSasuke

• Cabbit
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2004, 05:20:11 pm »
I got it. ^_^ And I added you *Is the Sasuke* I can't wait to see the pics. We went on a photoshoot today, and we have even more yaoi pics. ^o^

AIM: ScarletKanji
MSN: UchihaSasukeSan@hotmail.com
MSN2: Touya4Ever@msn.com

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
YEAH!!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2004, 05:23:26 pm »
My AIM, is  : HuNgRy4RaMeN
and my msn: TidusXfinal@hotmail.com

^_^!!!!! IM SO GLAD YOU FOUND US!!

oh and.. yes we are going to Sakuracon, and we have a completely different skit planned, still using the Naruto characters again. so its funny!

my gallery on cosplay.com is either " Ninjaofthenight" or...." BlitzAceTidus"

so go check me out!!

^_^ THANKS BY THE WAY

Offline Hazard

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • @hazarcl
!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2004, 11:06:44 am »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........wait....what?

Sanzo

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 01:17:08 am »
Quote from: "Rekushi"
P.S. I ALSO got a video of ninja in the night, by the way. XD Everyone loves it and I being one of the few people with the whole thing on footage makes me feel all the more special. *cackles* *huggles camera* Are you guys going to Sakuracon? Because you really kicked ass, you needa do the ninja in the night thing again. I found your Sakura's LJ by the way *more evil laughter* ...... *runs off embaressed*

They completely ripped off that idea from an incredibly popular Naruto AMV. at least be original you talentless hacks!

Sanzo

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2004, 01:19:13 am »
and Im guessing your next skit will be the prequil to this with Iruka giving them a ninja tset correct? Another incredibly popular Naruto AMV made by the same person to Syfle and Ollie

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 01:41:23 pm »
Sanzo there is no reason to be mean,  I think most people knew about the amv and seemed to enjoy the performance anyway.  Blitzacetidus did say she was bringing an all new skit, so it's prolly not amv based. No one really wants to read flame posts, so please be respectful in the future.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2004, 12:45:47 pm »
Hmm.  I hadn't seen that AMV, and even if I had, I still would have enjoyed the Skit.  (did you ever bother to think that Ninjas of the Night might have *made* that AMV?)  And even if they didn't, it's a compliment to the creator that these very talented cosplayers would want to make their AMV Live Action.

Would you call the people who do LiveAction Sailormoon talentless hacks because they didn't make up their own characters, and a whole new basis, and a whole new plot for their stage show?  In that case, that would make all cosplayers lacking in talent, at least in your view.

Next time, please think before flaming.  Thank you....Have a nice day.

Ja.

• Cabbit
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2004, 08:09:01 pm »
Thanks, BigGuy and Hikaru_Maxwell for sticking up for us... I really appreciate it.

Sanzo. I'm not going to be childish and over-react to what you've said. I do know what you mean. We had only done that, because we had thought it would be funny... We weren't trying to rip that off. We had given credit to Sifl and Ollie (though they don't know) before we started our skit at all. And... I really... Had no idea that there was another one... O_O; But no. We want to make a new one. And as much as you say we're talentless, it wont phase me. Because you're one person whom I don't know. And as long as the people I know (Hikaru_Maxwell(Fun talkin' to you in e-mail), Collie, Vikee, Bakazoku, the rest of my friends, and my family) liked our performance, and wont think any less of us because of it, even though they all know that this is from the AMV and Sifl and Ollie, then I'm fine with any flames or anything that someone else might say. Because as long as people whose oppinions mean the most to me like it, then flames wont hurt me.

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2004, 08:24:31 pm »
Hey uh--- Sanzy- guy ro whateva your name is... if you would have watched our skit.. maybe you would have noticed that as Joe presented us, he even said, " from the MTV show Sifl and Ollie, Ninja of the Night" ok.. its not like we tried to make this our own or anything.. alright? I just want you to know, your one in a million people who didnt like it, and you can just go on feeling the way that you do...  I guess.. i dont like making people mad at me, but honestly, i dont think anyone REALLY cares what you think....   by the way, we werent judged on the creativily of the skit.. it was by performance...and we won best in show, meaning: WE HAVE TALENT!
              Im sorry you gotta be so sour about it.. but really, we are genuine, nice people, who have done nothing wrong to deserve your  flame... and if you must know, no, we are not doing this other AMV you speak of.. we are creating our own skit this time,and if you STILL dont like it.. deal with it or keep your flaming mouth shut, none of us wanna hear you whine.. go cry to your mama...sheesh.. LMAO!

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2004, 06:29:25 pm »
Quote from: "Sanzo"
Syfle and Ollie

by the way... its.... SIFL and Ollie...

Sanzo

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 03:01:31 pm »
wow for not caring there sure were alot of replies. Giving credit to sifl and ollie wasnt necesary. giving credit to the one who came up with the idea to put it to Naruto was. and that you did not do.
It is very likely that the judges have not seen the AMV. and you were judged on the creativity of the skit as well as performance. (the performance was you tow stading and lip synicing while Naruto occasionaly ducked behind Sasuke. you won from a rip off.

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 03:03:18 pm »
Quote from: "Sanzo"
wow for not caring there sure were alot of replies. Giving credit to sifl and ollie wasnt necesary. giving credit to the one who came up with the idea to put it to Naruto was. and that you did not do.
It is very likely that the judges have not seen the AMV. and you were judged on the creativity of the skit as well as performance. (the performance was you two stading and lip syncing while Naruto occasionaly ducked behind Sasuke. you won from a rip off.

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 07:08:58 pm »
Dude, we didnt do any " moves" from the AMV, any IDIOT who heard that and knew what Naruto was, would have thought of that. And we didnt use the AMV in our skit, we used the voices of Sifl and Ollie... therefore, they are the only ones who need credit... and besdies that, why do you care so much anyways? its not THAT big a deal anyhow... So i dont see what your malfunction with the whole thing was. I really honestly dont get it. People use online flahs vids to make their skits all the time, and they rock, and they win. I dont see why people gotta get so heated up about it...

Guest543245

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2004, 02:17:49 am »
What are the odds that anyone who hasnt seen that amv would ever have otherwise heard that clip from Sifl and Ollie? I agree with Sanzo, be more original next time.

• Cabbit
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2004, 11:18:15 am »
Quote from: "Guest543245"
What are the odds that anyone who hasnt seen that amv would ever have otherwise heard that clip from Sifl and Ollie? I agree with Sanzo, be more original next time.

I don't what people're getting upset about. At Sakura Con, someone used 8 bit theatre for theirs, and people do it all the time with AMVs. How come we're the ones getting yelled at for it, when others do it too? I'm not trying to be mean about this, but I don't see why the others don't get angry comments about this kind of thing...

And actually, about someone having heard of Sifl and Ollie some other way is very possible. Most people think it isn't, because that's how most people hear of them.

Oh, and about being 'more original next time', it'll be our choice. And though we probably will make up something without using Sifl and Ollie anything, whether we use Sifl and Ollie will be our choice. And if we use one for our skit, we will, like last time, give them credit. We didn't, nor did we want to, take the credit for Ninja of the Night. We just wanted to use it, because it's about ninjas, and we were Naruto characters. People who are Naruto fans will make that connection. As the people who made the AMV did.

In school, plus I have nothing more to say, so I'm guna end this now. See-ya, and I'm sorry if you didn't like it. But we did.

Rekushi

well, bleh
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2004, 10:43:48 am »
Personally I think They're performance is what won them the whole thing. Their mouth sinking and expressions were priceless, I've still got it on video. It's not merely ducking, it's also those random ninja poses which makes it almost convincing that the audio was made for the spacific skit, and not the other way around. They completely diserved it, man.
People shouldn't be complaining if they weren't up on stage and thought up something equally amusing if not more so.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2004, 10:14:30 am »
Wait...you have it on video?!  How much do you want to make a copy for me?  PLease?!  With cherries?  I'll pay shipping!

NinjaOfTheNightSasuke

Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2004, 01:47:05 pm »
Wow... People liked it that much? ^-^; Aww... I'm so happy. ^_^ btw, this is the Sasuke, I just forgot to log in... XD

Offline Spit

• Sailor Scout
    • http://thebakaotaku.topcities.com
Naruto X Sasuke request
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 08:11:14 pm »
mmmm ::drools:: ninjas...... i love you....lol  :P
mention this to me and watch the weather change.
--------------------------------------
Sakura-Con/Kumori-Con 08-10:
Bubble Head Nurse-100%
Zapdos-20%

HAH!!
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 11:49:22 am »
* feels better* there ARE people out there who liked us!!! YAY!!!!