Author Topic: Yaoi.....Lol Read, and you will understand if you were there.... xD  (Read 2604 times)

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
Yo!....Lol

Boo!....guess who? xD

For anyone that might have an account, and reads these you might, or might not remember me.
We had a bit of problems finding the actual organizer of the Shonen-Ai Shoujo-Ai lol yea.... >_>;;
Anyways I was the Yojimbo that snuggle my way there, and try to make those people have some fun lol yea...I thought it was a bit fun xD

Well just wanted you guys to know that I might try to get a place next year for a awesome Shonen-Ai for under 18, and Yaoi for 18+ Panel. I'm going to see if there is a way I can make one. I already have lot's of plans, and will try to get a space for anyone that wants to go.

Again I'm really Sorry for what happen, but I wont let that happen next year.
Anyone that wants to contact me just send me a message here since I will be looking for people to help me, once I know that I can have a room for it next year.

Anyways Love you guys, and hope all of you have a great day/night Lol  :D

oslapedo

Re: Yaoi.....Lol Read, and you will understand if you were there.... xD
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 09:50:39 pm »
No shoujo-ai? That's a bummer, twas one of the reasons I even went to the PJ Party from this year.

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 09:55:28 pm »
No shoujo-ai? That's a bummer, twas one of the reasons I even went to the PJ Party from this year.

Like I said that I will need help, I'm not very good at Shoujo-Ai/Yuri stuff....*gasp* yea I know..I suck D:
I know that I will make a Shoujo-Ai minors, and a Yuri 18+ Panel, if I get people to help me for that. So anyone that wants that Help Me! Lol xD
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:56:35 pm by vampirek_yaoi »

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 10:29:25 pm »
yea i have a few yaoi games for 18+ written down like pin the **** on the (insert character here) that might be fun =)
i'll try to think up some shojou/yuri games ^^

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 02:05:22 am »
i still loved the video at the yaoi/yuri party that the audio track was off by like 5 seconds lol
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:52:45 am »
i have a few but their mainly just party games like pick out 5 random players dressed at guy characters people wanna slash and have them play twister, i can make 500 cards and we can play a yaoi/yuri based dirty minds.  a game called mail call which is similar to musical chairs, i can design a yaoi/yuri based apples to apples but that might be a lil hard for 50+ people, and maybe i can think of a few contest games for prizes, they will include plushies, dolls, dvds, mangas, candy.
then maybe a pull the straw game where, in a cup full of straws of a certain color, a couple with matching straws are subject to fangirl service and will do what it takes to entertain (limited tot he basic rules of the con) most of these will be for 18+ but i'll try to think of a few more games for the minors.
also if were WERE to have it yuri based as well as yaoi, we need someone to handle the main yuri games because i know nothing of it

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 01:50:51 pm »
I know the organizer of the original party. E wishes to remain anonymous, for the sake of hir reputation. Unfortunately, as e was crafting the panel, it was misconstrued somewhere within Altonimbus as an 18+ event, and as zie was actually younger than that, e could not go to hir own panel.

Please don't hold that against hir.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 02:08:34 pm »
thats...kind of amusing actually =( poor E (prey? =D) she better make sure to come to this one then xD

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:52 pm »
Whoever said anything about this person being a she? I kept all my pronouns gender neutral.

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 02:32:36 pm »
hir sounds like her... next time use they
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 04:39:12 pm »
Well they told me me it was a "her".......so yea...and being underage for the shonen-ai/shoujo-ai? That was an underage event >.> Unless you mean the Yaoi/Yuri one which was organized by someone else.

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 03:00:10 pm »

[/quote]
Like I said that I will need help, I'm not very good at Shoujo-Ai/Yuri stuff....*gasp* yea I know..I suck D:
I know that I will make a Shoujo-Ai minors, and a Yuri 18+ Panel, if I get people to help me for that. So anyone that wants that Help Me! Lol xD
[/quote]

Hi! I ran the Yuri panel this year and Shoujo Ai was a huge part of my panel. I know that the convention bought the tittle Strawberry panic (only the first dvd) so that would be a great viewing resourse for you. I could also help you out with a great list of content to watch if you wanted.

My name is Amber and send me a message if you want some help from a very eager helper!

2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 03:03:35 pm »
I know the organizer of the original party. E wishes to remain anonymous, for the sake of hir reputation. Unfortunately, as e was crafting the panel, it was misconstrued somewhere within Altonimbus as an 18+ event, and as zie was actually younger than that, e could not go to hir own panel.

Please don't hold that against hir.

OMG THATS WHAT HAPPENED? I knew it! I read in the convention book as well that it was 18+ after talking to Jaki and hearing that it wasnt. Then after it flopped Jaki informed me that they were a minor and 'probably lost interest or something' she had no clue that it went into the convention book as 18+. wow. That was a big flub up.

Sorry to the person who wanted to run it, I totally understand now.
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com