Author Topic: Snail Mail Pre-Registration and Confirmation  (Read 2303 times)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Snail Mail Pre-Registration and Confirmation
« on: April 11, 2005, 07:58:11 pm »
Hello all!

My apologies for the delay - due to the fact that I update databases at work, and there was a great deal of computer upgrading going on at work over the last months, I haven't been able to get to sending out confirmation emails regarding snail mail registrations until now.

The good news is that they are now being sent!  Here's the info as it stands as of today, April 11.

• All hard copy registrations received by March 31 are in the computer, and confirmation emails have been sent to all attendees who included an email address.

• All staff who did not register electronically are confirmed - you've already paid and been cleared as staff, which means you've talked to a department head, and they've cleared you.  Hence, you're registered, so I didn't send you a confirmation email.

• Any snail mail registrations received on or after April 1 has NOT been entered into the computer yet, as I have not received it.  Hence you will have not received a confirmation email as of yet (though you can expect one as soon as you are in the database).

• Any registrations received at Sakuracon have not been entered into the computer as of yet.  Hence you will have not received a confirmation email as of yet (though you can expect one as soon as you are in the database).

• I like PEZ.  A lot.  Anyone who would like to give me some PEZ at the con would become my friend very quickly.  I am also fond of Rice Krispie Treats, Mountain Dew, and Pocky.  No, bringing me gifts of these items won't get you in any cheaper/faster, but they will make me happy.  =^~_~^=

Any questions or concerns can be voiced in this thread, directed to me via private message, or sent by email to either registration@kumoricon.com or kumoripez@hotmail.com

Thanks!

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=