Author Topic: Hats off to Anime Hunters for making us laugh.  (Read 1419 times)

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
Hats off to Anime Hunters for making us laugh.
« on: September 03, 2008, 01:35:11 am »
I really enjoyed the opening ceremony. You guys rocked the house. Sorry I missed your panel but some of our group saw it and are still giggling. As far as you guys hosting the cosplay event, I missed it because we didn't have video or audio feed in the green room but I did hear lots of laughs so I hope someone got it and puts it on YouTube (HINT, HINT).
DAMN YOU ANIME HUNTERS for being so good.

Offline Yatta Dante

• Cabbit
    • Yatta Dante MySpace
Re: Hats off to Anime Hunters for making us laugh.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 02:43:24 am »
That was hilarious.  I just about doubled over when I was to the side of the stage when you said that in your skit.
~Dane/Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline chibiroth

• Sailor Scout
Re: Hats off to Anime Hunters for making us laugh.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:37:54 pm »
I really enjoyed the opening ceremony. You guys rocked the house. Sorry I missed your panel but some of our group saw it and are still giggling. As far as you guys hosting the cosplay event, I missed it because we didn't have video or audio feed in the green room but I did hear lots of laughs so I hope someone got it and puts it on YouTube (HINT, HINT).
DAMN YOU ANIME HUNTERS for being so good.

Thanks alot!! when we were to the side of the stage i was like great the got cute zombies, thats 100 times more scary then regular zombies! Your guys skit was great, good job :D
Kumoricon 2008 cosplay:

Princess Tutu
Riku- KH
Hunny-Ouran Host Club
Cooking Mama
Alita- Apollo Justice

And a Secret Cosplay hehe :D