Author Topic: 2009/2010 Hotel - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower  (Read 78164 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Re: 2009/2010 Hotel - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2009, 09:08:12 am »
Three new videos uploaded, some are still processing even.
These are unofficial and they show some of the background parts of the hotel attendees and staff are wont to use in situations where time is of the essence.

That was wordy.

Anyway, here's the links to JULY RECON 1-3.

Outside
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWxHBUQ3NA

Inside 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE_D7hiGHCA

Inside 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUpBUNYUQ4I
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

oslapedo

« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2009, 11:00:17 pm »
I have a few hotel questions for checking in.

- If it's been reserved as Adult do you have to be over 18 to check in?

- Do you need a credit card to check in or the identification number or anything?

Thanks~

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2009, 09:00:06 am »
I have updated the document that explains the Small Area Map.

http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/SmallMapKey.rtf

It can no longer be opened in browser windows but is better for printing. If you still want a copy for your browser while you're online, I have left the old one up.

http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/SmallMapKey.txt
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2009, 06:56:10 pm »
Some people were wondering about registration. This should help.

Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

oslapedo

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2009, 10:20:27 pm »
Since no one here could answer my questions I called the hotel. For other people interested, I was told that if I wouldn't be bringing the credit card that made the payment that I'd have to get some verification papers or something, which I'll do tomorrow.

And some of the rooms have mini fridges, I'm crossing my fingers~

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2009, 11:29:14 pm »
It has come to my attention that some of you wanted ceiling heights.

The ceiling height in the Ballroom foyer is 9ft.
The ceiling height in the Plaza foyer is 15ft.
The ceiling height on the 3rd floor is 8ft.
The ceiling height in the panel rooms is 11ft.

Live Events and Main Events have higher ceilings. Everything else is the above height or shorter on those floors.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2009, 04:57:53 pm »
Looks like the only place I would have to duck would be the 3rd floor- good thing I'm not going up there anyway because of small hallways and escalators! Thank you very much for this information, Tom. I'll be just barely brushing the ceiling, maybe, with the tips of my butterfly wings in the Ballroom foyer.

This con is going to be the greatest one ever.

Offline TheTerribleTrivium

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2009, 09:57:08 am »
I was wondering if there is any information on how much it will cost to park? The hotel website says $20 which I assume means $20 a day. Is there a con discount available? Are any of the other parking garages in the area cheaper? Do they allow you to park overnight?

I'll be staying at the hotel and since I live hours away from Portland I can't just go investigate for myself. So any help people can offer is greatly appreciated.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2009, 02:07:18 pm »
So the friday night con check in is also in the paviliain room?

And just to verify, on the events schedule it says live 1 and live 2. I'm assuming that "live 2" is the "events 2" room on the map in the pavilion on the plaza level?

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2009, 04:18:55 pm »
We still do not have parking information. We are trying to get some more information on that. The hotel parking is not going to be available except for guests of the executive tower. The hotel parking is probably not going to be discounted.

If we have any discounts negotiated they will be with the parking lot to the south of the hotel on 6th and Salmon.

And just to verify, on the events schedule it says live 1 and live 2. I'm assuming that "live 2" is the "events 2" room on the map in the pavilion on the plaza level?

The Pavilion Room is the Live Events room.
The Live Events room is going to be one room for registration, two rooms for the first half of the con, then one room again for the last half of the convention. I can never get the times right of when it switches.

I don't know where the reg desk will be set up on Friday night, but it will probably be right outside the Pavilion room. Next to the big stairs.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2009, 04:36:21 pm »
We still do not have parking information. We are trying to get some more information on that. The hotel parking is not going to be available except for guests of the executive tower. The hotel parking is probably not going to be discounted.

If we have any discounts negotiated they will be with the parking lot to the south of the hotel on 6th and Salmon.

The Pavilion Room is the Live Events room.
The Live Events room is going to be one room for registration, two rooms for the first half of the con, then one room again for the last half of the convention. I can never get the times right of when it switches.

I don't know where the reg desk will be set up on Friday night, but it will probably be right outside the Pavilion room. Next to the big stairs.

Ok sweet. Thanks Tom.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

oslapedo

« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2009, 05:21:43 pm »
The hotel parking is not going to be available except for guests of the executive tower.

Does that mean that if you're staying in the main tower you can't use hotel parking? o.O

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2009, 08:21:47 pm »
Thank you Tom

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2009, 08:36:01 pm »
The hotel parking is not going to be available except for guests of the executive tower.

Does that mean that if you're staying in the main tower you can't use hotel parking? o.O

Because the Exhibitor's hall is in that parking garage.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2009, 09:06:57 am »
Here is the word from Jessica of Star Park and Smart Park, an actually employee at their Portland offices!

The Hilton Parking lot that shares the Executive Tower building is $20 for overnight parking. That's total, every day. This rate applies to everyone, hotel guest or not.

She recommended a group of other parking lots that they manage in the area that are actually cheaper. All of which are on the Small Area Map.
"6th and Alder" is $18 a night, this is on the same block as the Marriot to the north. This lot is 3 blocks away.

Both the lots near Pioneer Place have more complicated rates.
"3rd and Alder" and  "4th and Yamhill" are Smart Park. If you park for a day you pay the daily maximum of 12 dollars. For each additional day they chareg 1.50/hour for the first 4 hours, then they start charging $4/hour after that, BUT it still stops at the daily maximum of $12 for the day. What this means is that you pay $12 per day and if you check out and leave the lot before it adds up to $12 on the last day then you pay LESS.

The Smart Park are the cheapest lots in the area. On the Small Area Map they are block 13 and 27. This means they are 3-5 blocks away from the convention itself. Not bad if you aren't going to be using your car for a few days.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2009, 02:46:51 pm »
Thanks so much for the parking information Tom. It really really helps.

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2009, 10:03:07 am »
Actually I would absolutely love if we could have a staff assisted photoshoot on the stairs several times a day. Like after a big event gets done lining up we get all the cosplayers from X on the stairs, take a picture with a set number of cameras (10 sounds good if it's just one photographer) and then the people clear out and open the stairs up to the public.

People are going to WANT photoshoots with that marvelous staircase, we may as well have a staffer assigned to take care of it so that the inevitable inconvenience to other attendees is kept to a minimum. I think some photoshoots on the stairs is better than NO photoshoots on the stairs.

We'll see what happens though.

I think there should DEFINITELY be a Masquerade Ball photoshoot on that staircase. It would be so pretty. ;A;

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2009, 10:25:04 am »
except the hotel doesn't want us blocking the staircase...
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2009, 10:48:30 am »
Hmmmm, well what if we don't completely block it? Like we line up single file next to one railing? People could still get through that way, so we wouldn't technically be blocking anything.

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2009, 03:49:53 pm »
Hmmmm, well what if we don't completely block it? Like we line up single file next to one railing? People could still get through that way, so we wouldn't technically be blocking anything.

Your group would have to be very organized  and do a strategic "pause" while you all happened to be walking down the staircase at the same time. It can be done, you just have to wait for a lull in traffic.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Secret_Agent_V

• Oni
« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2009, 05:54:29 pm »
I know this should probably wait for the rants and raves after the con, but I just feel that I should say on behalf of me, and several other congoers that I've talked to, perhaps the Hilton isn't the best place for a big convention. Sure, its a nice, ritzy venue, but it seems like everything is too far apart, and has limited space. It has more room for panels and whatnot, but all in all it seems more cramped. This could be because of the increase in attendees (Is there an increase this year?) or just the fact that the Hilton wasn't designed in mind for a convention the size of Kumoricon.
Also, the hotel staff REALLY doesn't seem to want us there. I got snapped at for trying to go to the bathroom today. It seems like they didn't know what they were getting themselves into, when they agreed to let us use their hotel as space. I understand everyone is stressed right now, both Kumoricon staff and Hilton staff. But at least the Kumoricon staff try to put on happy faces and at least be polite. The treatment us congoers are getting from Hilton staff is less than decent.
But it is just the first day after all, maybe things will smooth out for Sunday.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #171 on: September 05, 2009, 08:09:05 pm »
I don't want to make judgements on the first day, but I have to agree, I'm not too fond of the Hilton. It's extremely hard to get around, almost like being in a maze, though I know that is somewhat of a personal opinion. It seemed extremely cramped, but I also understand the fact that it was raining, so there were more people inside than if it had been a sunny day. And I will definitely agree that the hotel staff is quite rude it seems. I'd agree that it doesn't seem that they want us there. It's an extremely nice hotel, don't get me wrong, but I'm not quite sure if it's good for Kumoricon. >.>

Offline bou12345318

• Catgirl
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2009, 02:48:23 am »
And the panels and dealers room were IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND it took me and my group like 5 hours or more to find it. And not to mention the hotel staff were the rudest people ever. I kinda miss Double Tree hotel now...DX but yeah...I don't think the hilton hotel was the best choice for the con....
Kumoricon 2011
TK (Digimon 2nd Season)
Shuichi Shindou (Gravitation EX)

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2009, 09:51:50 pm »
I got called by the head of hotel security. 
I told him what happened.
He blew me off.

Yeah.   So why are we going to a place that they don't want us at?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2009, 02:59:24 pm »
Can we get a moderator in here?
This is a Q&A thread not a complaint thread.
Thanks.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:52 pm »
Can we get a moderator in here?
This is a Q&A thread not a complaint thread.
Thanks.

Sorry didn't see anthing that said Q or A... I am just adding my two cents to this. 
This is in fact in the Help, Suggestions, and Complaints area.... not just a FAQs area.

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2009, 06:35:34 pm »
Then consider it official. Please use this thread for just hotel Q&A, which is what it was created for months ago.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2009, 07:04:43 pm »
Then consider it official. Please use this thread for just hotel Q&A, which is what it was created for months ago.

Thank you for the clarification.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2009, 08:51:36 pm »
Hello TomtheFanboy, this is Animeman73. I was the fellow who asked Jaz to deliver that strawberry pocky to you. I'm glad you found it useful and I hope you had the chance to enjoy some of the coffee and pocky I brought. And by the way hope the wife's well. Okay to business here are my questions. I admit besides the whole staff thing my biggest problem was the fact that the air was so dry. Is there anything the hotel can do to take care of that or are we stuck with it? Also have you guys got any ideas on how to handle the elevator situation next year?
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2009, 09:22:26 pm »
The air in the hotel was dry?  I felt that it was fairly well balanced my self.  With over 5000 people in that enclosed set of spaces I'm actually a bit surprised at how dry it was in retrospect; upon reflection I'd expect the humidity to skyrocket and make everything horrid.  I'm sure they must have had de-humidification as part of their air-conditioning process.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2009, 12:06:41 pm »
While I don't think anything can be done about that, I did indeed notice it.

I woke up dehydrated every morning and my wife mentioned that my snoring was worse than normal. The air conditioning systems are designed to cool and dry out the air. The fact that the air seems dry is actually a testament to the technology employed by the Hilton. Like Michael Evans said, with the amount of people we packed in you would expect it to get muggy pretty quick. I chalked it up to the weather outside. I think that if it had been warm outside then the difference in humidity inside the hotel would not have been as noticeable.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2009, 10:01:46 pm »
I think there may be a benefit to having a dry hotel as well.  If the air isn't as humid various surfaces are likely to dry off more quickly.  Dry surfaces help to kill bacteria and I suspect would also make weaker viruses more susceptible to various destructive forces.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/762565.html has more information.

I'd recommend trying to schedule 8+ hours of sleep, staying hydrated (64+ ounces of water gain; yeah soda and juice count, but you need to sip a little extra water to balance out the impurities), and if necessary eyedrops.  Don't forget to shower daily either.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline GANG//GReeN

• Bunnygirl
    • My Myspace
« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2009, 07:45:25 pm »
:/ i wish you would have moved the con  back over to vancouver so all the minors could go to the dances instead of having to go back to our rooms like we were told to do so ://
Cosplays For '10:
Link : Zelda Ocarina of Time
Namine: Kingdom Hearts 2
Rikku: Final Fantasy
Anemone: Eureka 7
Chachamaru KaraKuri: Negima!
Harley Quinn - Batman
~~MYSTERY COSPLAY!~~

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2009, 08:41:34 pm »
:/ i wish you would have moved the con  back over to vancouver so all the minors could go to the dances instead of having to go back to our rooms like we were told to do so ://

Realistically speaking... less minors would have been able to go to the convention if we had it at Vancouver.

So... if you bought your reg after say... April? You probably would have been SOL if you'd wanted to go to
con if we were at Vancouver...

But again, things like this, help us know the priorities of convention goers, and are much appreciated! Still,
young'ns would have a fighting chance. I will take this information into consideration when weighing out the
pros and cons of hotel options for the future.

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

oslapedo

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2009, 08:44:56 pm »
Portland Convention Centerrr, oh how I want you to host KCon.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2009, 08:52:08 pm »
They'll host Kumoricon someday oslapedo. Just not in the immeadiate future especially with the sucky state of this economy.

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2009, 11:21:25 pm »

Curfew would have been the same.  Even if minors would have made it into the dance, they would have been kicked out at midnight.
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2010, 09:16:37 pm »
Portland Convention Centerrr, oh how I want you to host KCon.
That would be nice and make more sense =D
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2010, 04:46:41 pm »
Guys, this is really not the thread for wishful thinking. This is an information thread for people who need info on the hotel we WILL be at.

Also, please watch the series of youtube videos on Dawn's Hotel Panel to see why we aren't at the convention center and why we may never be there. Watch all of them before you make any declarations about how things "ought to be".

Also, the authorities have been informed that KUM has not been accepted on most reservations. We are working on that. Please place the reservations without the code and call the hotel about it once we have resolved the issue.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2010, 10:20:51 am »
Is parking still $20 PER night??
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:39:46 am by RobinSena »
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2010, 04:30:45 pm »
Is parking still $20 PER night??

Technically yes, this is if you are paying for parking through the Hilton themselves. The lot diagonal from the Hotel is the one they utililize (the one under the executive tower). There are two other lots on the block to the south of the hotel with different pricing, as well as others a few blocks away. Each company has different rules about parking over night and different prices.

One of the benefits of hotel parking is being able to drive around during the day and come back without having to worry about a new spot. This perk has not been verified though and if it turns out it is not as advertised it really does make parking with the hotel a bad option. The hotel parking is usually more clear cut but we are using their in house parking for exhibitor space.

The cheapes parking solution downtown is the Smart Park lots near the MAX line and Pioneer Place. They have reasonable overnight rates and holiday discounts on Labor Day.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2010, 05:36:21 pm »
I have the utmost confidence that next year's Kumoricon will be better and that the Hotel will be more prepared for us. There may be no such thing as perfect but experience IS the best teacher.

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2010, 08:34:14 am »
If parking with the hotel is like it was last year, you might be able to leave the parking structure and come back, but I'm almost certain you wouldn't get the exact same spot (unless you left and arrived extremely late or very early when there's not much traffic).  It's like any other parking structure where parking spots are first come, first served.
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2010, 08:58:01 pm »
This year I will be contacting the parking companies at EACH lot around the hotel and getting them in touch with Ally to see what possible offers they can provide to convention goers and staff. The main word I'll be looking for is VALIDATION and what kind of fees that involves for businesses.

Even if they can't negotiate anything I will make a special parking map with the main lots around the hotels and their pricing schemes. ;)
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2010, 01:32:20 pm »
Oh! A New Map for Tom! Yay! The PARKING MAP! This is exactly the kind of plan I'm trying to
come up with... Ideally, I'd like to see if Smart Park, or a similar company would be interested in
offering us a discount if we filled up their lot for the weekend... This option would not neccessarily
include in/out prevailages, but may be the cheapest.

All of this is still conjecture, but it's always good to see the wheels a turning!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2010, 04:39:13 pm »
As long as the parking lot was secure so I'm not going to have to spend the weekend fretting over my car, and it's a better deal, I'm sure there's a good chunk of us who could care less about in/out privileges. :)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2010, 12:18:57 pm »
As long as the parking lot was secure so I'm not going to have to spend the weekend fretting over my car, and it's a better deal, I'm sure there's a good chunk of us who could care less about in/out privileges. :)

Just for reference, I don't believe that any lot we get will have any more security than any of the lots downtown. The best we can hope for is that only Kumoricon people will be parking there, and that might not even be an option. All the lots have a person on site to take money but secutirty isn't that tight. We're focusing on "cheaper" parking more than safer so, uh, sorry. You might still have to worry about the car's safety but if our plans go through you won't have to worry about the price tag.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2010, 01:42:54 pm »
On that same note of security;

Anywhere you park is going to have risks, even if you park in a designated hotel parking garage, they hold very little (if any) liability for your car or personal belongings. On the street, in a private garage, or a public parking structure, it doesn't matter, they all have relatively lax security, with the possible exception of a Mall's parking lot, but those are NOT 24 deals, and if the mall security catches you leaving your car and not going into the mall, they will tow you. I worked at Llyod Center for quite awhile and I know this is a favorite pasttime of security, not to be taken in a positive or negative way, they will tow your car at your expense if you abuse their lot.

In congruence with what Tom has said, it is cost that we are looking at trying to reduce, and while I don't have a factual set of incident reports, I'd say the numbers seem to be low enough to warrant our focus on lower costs. If for some reason, money was no object and security was a serious issue, it'd be a different situation. But as of now, we are looking to keep things cheap for you, the attendees. This doesn't mean sacrificing quality, it just means looking at more options and trying to get a deal.

Ugh... my wallotextitis is flaring up, better stop now while I am concious of it!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline SiderAnne

• Cabbit
« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2010, 06:59:25 pm »
Since I'm completely hotel illiterate...
Are the room rates per person per night, or are they per room per night?

Basically I'm trying to understand what my husband and I will be paying per night to stay. And I couldn't find a 2010 update in here, so I wasn't sure what all had changed.
~~~* I don't always sing Ayumi Hamsaki in the shower *~~~

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2010, 09:55:45 pm »
this last year it was NOT official but the yojimbo were offering to escort scared individuals to their cars. again this was NOT official nor sanctioned by the convention but hey were nice peoples :)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg