Author Topic: 911!! URGENT!!! THEFTS AT CON!!! PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 1196 times)

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
911!! URGENT!!! THEFTS AT CON!!! PLEASE HELP!!
« on: September 01, 2008, 11:23:26 pm »
ok there was alot of thefts that seemed to happen at the con this weekend mainly on the last day... though here is where cosplayers who went to k-con 08 can help out!!! if you lost your things post what they are and give a picture of it if you can or a discription and if any one knows or seen it please contact the person who lost it!!! We all know how preashes things are like that...

I know for sure cause i had somethings stolen from me along with something of my friends.. so if you've seen or might have it cause you found them laying around please Contact me about them..

Things that got stolen from me and My friend..
Tan leather backpack (looks Like Kagome's back park from inuyasha) has brown spots on it like something was spilled on it..and a logo of the camal sigerets on the front top with weird pen writing. In it it has VERY VERY Important!! things... Laptop, CellPhone, tapes, fox umbrealla, ds, pokemon game diamond, power cords, mp3 cds, film tapes, and alot more.. from the exibit hall...

Black mesenger back with glitter writing on it and girly like things, Camra, $$, food, drinks, things from the exibet hall.

So..
If you see then around please get them and contact us.. we would really like them back.... we have already talked with the police about it so we hope to get them back soon.

COSPLAYERS MUST STICK TOGETHER!!
oh and also if you have any futtage of the con and you see someone with this type of things please send us the image hek put it up on youtube be grate and send us the link... we're trying to get it back.... Also we want to help out the people who also got there things stolen or if lost..

Thank you Everyone.... and PLEASE HELP!!
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Re: 911!! URGENT!!! THEFTS AT CON!!! PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:07:21 am »
That's so horrible :(
I hope you find your things!
I can't believe some people >:(
Honestly.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
Re: 911!! URGENT!!! THEFTS AT CON!!! PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 07:53:09 am »
yeah i so hope that i can find them...
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%