Author Topic: 9-11 Memorial picnic to be held Monday September 15 at 2pm to unknown  (Read 32282 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: 9-11 Memorial picnic to be held Monday September 15 at 2pm to unknown
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2008, 10:09:04 pm »
So there weren't a lot of people there? I couldn't make it. I had to pick my parents up at the airport at 4 so I wouldn't have been there very long if I did go. Plus me and Sayda were watching Boondock Saints ^_^
There were about 6 or 7 including me. We folded a US flag that I brought. I came as Trunks and most of us ran through the fountain.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
Re: 9-11 Memorial picnic to be held Monday September 15 at 2pm to unknown
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:35 am »
There was actually several of us. Let's see... Epi-herself, Me- Morrigan, Skye- Shikamaru(Femme), Inu-Tohma Seguchi, Rena-Rena, Roukin- Katana Odachi of the Renegade Turks, Erin- Herself, Trunks, Megan- Cormac the incubus... And though we left the park, when we ended up at my place we gained Femme Reno and his/her boyfriend. We had fun, running through the water, chatting and hanging out. I fell asleep in a tree... again... Anyone noticing a trend with me and that park? Some creepy guy was taking pictures of me, but I kinda ignored him. There wasn't a lot of food, so we took a trip down to a corner store. Overall we had a lot of fun, and at the end of it all... I folded an American flag for the whatever amount of time in my life, and remembered that as much as this country pisses me off... I was still born here, and I should still defend it.
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)