Author Topic: Wanna make some friends to meet up with at the con? :3  (Read 8522 times)

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
Wanna make some friends to meet up with at the con? :3
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:14:02 am »
Im hopeing to make some friends here on the topic before i go to the kumoricon on the 30th. that way i can like be all exited to meet you and stuff lol XD
anyway, if you wanna make friends also, then post here and let us know what your like. :3 here is a little about me XD

OH! and i thought it might help you be more interested if you knew me a little :3

first off, im an anime artist. i have been in love with anime since i was first born. no joke.

im kinda short, im 5'4.

im thin, im afraid of the ocean, big boats, big trucks, beatles, and high places.

i have green eyes that change color every now and then from what im wearing ect.

i have strong opinions on things but im actually one of the nicest, generous, unique, friendly people you will ever meet. :3

im in love with the japanese culture, and i always have been. i listen to japanese rock, metal, techno, 80's j music ect.

i think that yaoi is an incredibly beautiful thing. not only because its beautiful looking, but because i think that the men who are able to see that they like other men is amazing.. its so hard these days to be accepted if your a gay man and on top of that, its sooo hard to even figure it out yourself that "gay" is what you are. confusion is a really complicated thing. and well.. i just think with all the problems you are faced with when your gay, it takes a really awesomely strong and confident person to realize and show that you are what you are. anyway, i love yaoi. XD <3

i love to have lots of fun all the time!  im always looking for exitment and friends to hang out with.

im an animal lover, and i have rescued many many animals and i have kept 2 of the cats that i rescued and i love them so incredibly much. they are spoiled lol XD infact the smallest one is sleeping on my lap at the moment :3

i love video games, some of my favorites must be... final fantasy, resident evil, the old sonic such as sonic cd XD, golvellius valley of doom, also a very old game for the sega master system, and much more. but to be honest, i think that im only really interested in anime infuluenced games such as the ones above. i have a ds and i love my final fantasy, zelda, trauma center games ect.

i really love cute japanese accesories. i have a ton of stuffed plushies and anime stuff in general. XD

Things that i hate: i hate when people constantly call my name to get my attention when i hurd them the first time and also when they poke me for attention over and over. lol makes me wanna punch them..  i never would though. :3 i also hate people that try to be a leader and controll other people. i hate people that are selfish and don't like to share. i love to share and i love to be generous. hmm.. i don't like alot of things but, i love alot of things too.

i feaking LOVE to SHOP!!! lol im so exited about the anime exhibit that will be here at the con!!! XD i hope there are lots of awesome things to choose from! :3

my favorite color.. i like all colors really, but if i had to choose it would have to be orange yellow and red put together because i love the warm fealing they give off.. im always cold ha ha  anyway, thats a bit about me. :3 hope it helps :3

-emilime

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Re: Wanna make some friends to meet up with at the con? :3
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 01:19:54 am »
We will be friends :3 Lolx
 I'm PrinCess, nice to 'meet' you lolx.
I like goats.

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 01:32:33 am »
I want to be your friend too. :D
Name's Viola.

Love Yaoi as well.
And J-Rock Music.
I also like visual kei, Gothic Lolita, and just cute Japanese stuff.
Hope we can be friends.  :)

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 02:48:14 am »
he he :3 yes, lets become friends lol XD do you have msn? if you do please give me your email adress and ill add you :3 then we can talk more and get to know eachother. XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 03:58:24 pm »
yo, I'm Tessa. :3 I 'd love to be friends also. I'm trying to know more people for con too.(besides my other friends that are going)
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 07:52:41 pm »
Hello tessa! :3 nice to meet you also! XD tell me about yourself :)

-emilime

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 10:31:13 pm »
nice to meet you too. :3 well too you and most people I'm tall. I'm about 6'0. I'm a plus size build, got some of dem big bones. I have bluish eyes, they also change with what I wear. I love talking of anime and manga all the time. I mean why else would I be here? lol ^_^

my friends say I have a bad obsession with the human body. not like sexually just I notice things too much  with people. I'm not really sure what else to say. I have tons of interests and disinterests. a lot of the things you like I also do. and some others not so much. it's easier for people to get to know me by actually meeting me.
da/tumblr

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 10:56:10 pm »
nice to meet you too. :3 well too you and most people I'm tall. I'm about 6'0. I'm a plus size build, got some of dem big bones. I have bluish eyes, they also change with what I wear. I love talking of anime and manga all the time. I mean why else would I be here? lol ^_^

my friends say I have a bad obsession with the human body. not like sexually just I notice things too much  with people. I'm not really sure what else to say. I have tons of interests and disinterests. a lot of the things you like I also do. and some others not so much. it's easier for people to get to know me by actually meeting me.

Wow soo...tall *bows bows* <3

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 11:07:09 pm »

Wow soo...tall *bows bows* <3
lol yeah it's hard to find people taller then me for some reason. I don't know why. >_<
da/tumblr

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 11:09:48 pm »
Yea, I mean I'm 5'7 lol and girls usually dont get that tall lol.
But I still think your cool ^^

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 11:20:11 pm »
Yea, I mean I'm 5'7 lol and girls usually dont get that tall lol.
But I still think your cool ^^
thanks. :3 yeah all my parents friends ask if I was fed miracle grow. 5'7 a perfect height to me. not to short or tall.
da/tumblr

Offline vampirek_yaoi

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 11:24:52 pm »
Wow *___*

*bows some more*  :D

Offline verdant hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 10:19:29 am »
alright! im all up for meeting new people. is that you in the avatar? or how will anyone know what you look like. (cause chances are i'll tottaly forget about this at the con, but i'll try not to i promise!) perhaps a myspace would help.

also if you want a sure fire way to meet some people come to the little thingy we're planning on this thread over here.

"I know how hard it is being a leader. I've been
one. I always forget who has what materia."
-Cid, Final Fantasy VII

Offline kalagei

• Chibi
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 02:43:00 am »
I'm Brandon, or Kalagei, or Doxy... depending on who you are (seems to be stratified by local). I'm a general nice guy who's always looking for interesting people to meet. I'll be hanging out in the ops room, so if you stop by, say hi!
2004 - 2007 Kumoricon Attendee
2008 - Operations Office Staff
2009 - Assistant Ops Director
2010 - Director of Operations
2011 - Registration Manager
2012 - Vice Chair
2013 - I can safely say that I'm not running for a board position :D

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:43 am »
Wow, we'll be friends in no time.  :D
You like yaoi, I like yaoi
You like animals, I like animals
You like playing games especially RE, I like playing games
You like shopping, I like shopping

Yup, I think we'll get along.  ;)
Oh, and my name is Missy, I'm SHORT, only 5'3'', and I enjoy people who enjoy what I like. Yaoi, animals, games, shopping, dancing, etc...

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 10:58:52 am »
You're an artist, like animals and play Resident Evil? You and me would get along just fine :P

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 02:46:34 pm »
Me and my friend are the only ones that like shopping, draw, love animals, and loves to play games. I have a myspace is you want to see what I look like, of course for all of my pics you have to be registered. :) www.myspace.com/mjbgsd My favorite kind of animal is the dog and more specific, the German Shepherd since I own two.  ;D

Offline verdant hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 11:32:32 am »
so with all these people with the same intrests all intrested in meeting this one person...

why isnt everyone intrested in meeting everyone else?

you all seem to like anime and animals... wait, you're not all furries are you?

"I know how hard it is being a leader. I've been
one. I always forget who has what materia."
-Cid, Final Fantasy VII

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 11:34:52 am »
You can like anime and animals without being a furry. >.>

And it'd be fun to hang out.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:35:56 am by CatchxMe »

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 02:05:28 pm »
Anyone who wants to know more about me can find out at the con. There's a little too much to list. Simply I'm a gamer with a half life, rather than no life, looking for artists to draw for a manga I've written and hope to publish. Anyone with some drawing skill who would like to try, it is a space superhero love story, but is shojo in nature. So if nowhere else like a panel or the vendors alley, or unless the group has someplace better to go, you might catch me in the video game room for a brief time cracking heads in Halo, then slipping over to the tabletop room to play a little Pirates.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 10:20:30 pm by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 09:45:24 am »
so with all these people with the same intrests all intrested in meeting this one person...

why isnt everyone intrested in meeting everyone else?

you all seem to like anime and animals... wait, you're not all furries are you?

Because this thread was started because she wanted to meet people with her interests.
I do want to meet other people, but again, this specific thread was made because she wanted people to meet her and in the process, we can meet other people. :)
And no, I'm not a furry. Just because I love my dogs doesn't make me a furry. Sheesh... Some people like the company of animals since there are many people invovled and you get to meet those people who like animals. Plus I'm in many dog sports because I like to show that my dogs are smart and willing to listen to my commands.

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2008, 12:43:32 am »
i think the OP isn't coming back heh o well
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline LittleKarasu

• Sailor Scout
    • facebook
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2008, 04:08:36 pm »
I would Love to be friends with you. It is my first con and I'm going alone so I was hopeing to find someone to spend my time with, I don't want to be alone :'(

I like anime.....ok that was an understatment..I LOVE ANIME!!

I watch outlaw star, death not, Hell girl, Gravitaion, Ikki Tousen, Utena, Blue Seed, BGC 2040, Get Backers, and so on.
I think Yaoi is the best thing since slice bread. I own a few manga and my favorit pairing in the fanfic universe is Harry/Snape. I don't know why.
I love animals! I have had cats dogs goats pigs chickens emus lizards Ferrits and so much more.
I love anything Japanese and I plan on learning how to speak it (as soon as my friend gives my Japanese for Dummies book back)
Im thinking  on going to the masked ball, ice skating, the yaoi room, the Fandom bear work shop, seeing the Slants, And some other stuff.
Im not mean, Im kind of shy I love to sit in a corner & read for hours Oh and i'm dressing up as sailormoon, Bible black school girl and a random FBI agent (<---It's for a joke) 
Any way I would love to be yours and anyone else on here friend and I hope to meet you at the con!!!!
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 04:22:31 pm »
wow... just reading through what you have said there.. and wow we are just alike!! I'd love to be friends!!! though the really only think that we're different about is that the fear or dislike thing... cause i have yet to find out a fear for me.. hope we can be good friends.. oh and just have to say this.

YAOI RULES FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!

I would Love to be friends with you. It is my first con and I'm going alone so I was hopeing to find someone to spend my time with, I don't want to be alone :'(

I like anime.....ok that was an understatment..I LOVE ANIME!!

I watch outlaw star, death not, Hell girl, Gravitaion, Ikki Tousen, Utena, Blue Seed, BGC 2040, Get Backers, and so on.
I think Yaoi is the best thing since slice bread. I own a few manga and my favorit pairing in the fanfic universe is Harry/Snape. I don't know why.
I love animals! I have had cats dogs goats pigs chickens emus lizards Ferrits and so much more.
I love anything Japanese and I plan on learning how to speak it (as soon as my friend gives my Japanese for Dummies book back)
Im thinking  on going to the masked ball, ice skating, the yaoi room, the Fandom bear work shop, seeing the Slants, And some other stuff.
Im not mean, Im kind of shy I love to sit in a corner & read for hours Oh and i'm dressing up as sailormoon, Bible black school girl and a random FBI agent (<---It's for a joke) 
Any way I would love to be yours and anyone else on here friend and I hope to meet you at the con!!!!

AND  Hay be fun being friends with you.. too.. hekc more friends the better right? lol..
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%

Offline Faaedab

• Sailor Scout
    • My myspace
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 06:13:51 pm »
rawr ill be a friend ^.^ if ya want my real name jus ask but since it seems were keeping to badge names, im Emanon. im indifferent to the yaoi but its all good in my book. hope ta see ya at the con ^.^
Working on my Reno cosplay. my hair is getting close to being long enough already w00t.

Offline Aftercon.com

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 07:25:27 pm »
Let's be friends! It's my first time to Kumoricon! And I'm coming from like 5 states away. lol.

The name is Gackto. Nice to meet you. :)

Um, don't know what else to say... here's my myspace... www.myspace.com/gackto but my hair is black at the moment. hahaha. So don't look for a blonde asian guy. XD

Offline fuzzyfurrydragon

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:48 pm »
dude

that

is

so

amazin!

:D

Chyeah. We are totally gonna be super-buddies. I have a huge obsession with hello kitty, and I have those japanese-umbrella thingies hanging from the ceiling of my room. >w< (Your little kitty sounds so freaking CUTE. >///<)
I had a cat named Moon Pie, and she was all black with yellow eyes, but we had to give her away cos' our other cat didn't let her use the litter boxes and she peepeed where she wasn't supposed to. Dx. T_T

I also like vampires and zombies. and white grand pianos, with a sexy man playing it
for another sexy man

*coughyaoicough*

and we have the same pet peeves!

Kumoricon 08' will take my con virginity~

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 01:44:49 pm »
rawr ill be a friend ^.^ if ya want my real name jus ask but since it seems were keeping to badge names, im Emanon. im indifferent to the yaoi but its all good in my book. hope ta see ya at the con ^.^
It seems we are the only two so far that are non-yaoi. Rebel! The alliance lives again! (Rebel Alliance? Star Wars reference?)

I'm only such for two reason:
1. I don't find the joy of two guys romantically together, even though it is their right. They're basically dooming themselves unless they find a girl down the road. No children, no generation to carry on, no survival, game over.
2. Even if I did, I have 0 money to buy any manga if it, if even the first book.

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 11:25:25 pm »
yeah yaoi is too much faned. i'm sure a lot of people who claim to like it, like it cause its the 'in' thing to like heh (grabs flame shield)
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 12:28:25 am »
yeah yaoi is too much faned. i'm sure a lot of people who claim to like it, like it cause its the 'in' thing to like heh (grabs flame shield)
Actually now that I think about it, most guys go for Yuri, so the girls go for Yaoi. So the feelings are mutual.

Offline fuzzyfurrydragon

• Cabbit
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 05:35:43 pm »
o3o
I wish I was just claiming to like yaoi. But, my addiction to manlove is real.
Mahahaa.

Kumoricon 08' will take my con virginity~

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 12:40:18 am »
I'll be happy to join anyone who wants to form a party. I'll even bring a sign that says _________ joined your party! If you want to look for me, try looking in the tabletop or video game area. I'll either be dressed as Trunks from Dragonball Z/GT, or a pirate with ships in a purple chest, yaharr! ;)

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 02:18:57 am »
Omg thank you everyone for posting here!! im so happy to have met all of you ha ha XD im really exited to meet youguys!! im going as ritsuka, and my real name is emily.. ill be at the con at around 4:00 in the morning or 5:00 or maybe earlyer im not sure.. ill be in line cus i didnt get my damn pass in time.. anyway, please.. meet me there!! all of you!! i want to meet you all so much! XD you are all so kind and interesting. :3 im sure i will get along with you! :3

so please!! if you see a  short, dark haired girl with overalls on and cat ears and a cat tail, and well.. ritsuka from loveless.. :D please, come say hello to me! :3 i would love to meet you all! XD

also, if you want to get ahold of me if you can't find me, my cell is, 541-441-9791 :3 please call me and ill answer :D or even if you just wanna chat before we get to the con then please, call then also :3 im so exited to talk with you all who posted to be friends with me XD

thank you so much and ill see you at the con XD

-Emily
-

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 12:30:06 pm »
Omg thank you everyone for posting here!! im so happy to have met all of you ha ha XD im really exited to meet youguys!! im going as ritsuka, and my real name is emily.. ill be at the con at around 4:00 in the morning or 5:00 or maybe earlyer im not sure.. ill be in line cus i didnt get my damn pass in time.. anyway, please.. meet me there!! all of you!! i want to meet you all so much! XD you are all so kind and interesting. :3 im sure i will get along with you! :3

so please!! if you see a  short, dark haired girl with overalls on and cat ears and a cat tail, and well.. ritsuka from loveless.. :D please, come say hello to me! :3 i would love to meet you all! XD

also, if you want to get ahold of me if you can't find me, my cell is, 541-441-9791 :3 please call me and ill answer :D or even if you just wanna chat before we get to the con then please, call then also :3 im so exited to talk with you all who posted to be friends with me XD

thank you so much and ill see you at the con XD

-Emily
-

Emily...D'oh! I completely forgot your screen name so I didn't remember. Plz forgive meee? I'm hoping to hit the line by 7:00 or earlier, since I didn't get my thing in either.Look for either Trunks or a Pirate. A black hat or purple hair. I might even bring my blue ball.

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2008, 09:21:14 pm »
ok well.. im at the red lion cus i was too late to get into the double tree..T_T umm.. i will be at the double tree at 3:00 in the morning on the 30th :3  cus im hopeing to meet up with all you people XD and i would love to see you there XD so don't be shy, if you think its me.. please, come up to me and be like, "Are you emily? from the kumoricon forums?" i won't bite XD :3

so anyway, once again, my cell # is 541-441-9791 CALL ME! XD ill pick up as best as i can. :3

again, im going as ritsuka from loveless.. and im in overalls with shorter dark hair. k well, see you there! XD

-Emily <3

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2008, 09:23:03 pm »
p.s. call me if you wanna meet up and stuff cus im pretty sure with all the people here.. i won't find you if you don't.

<3 have a wonderful day tomarrow!!! <3