Author Topic: Any YGO GX cosplayers for K-con '09?  (Read 2428 times)

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
Any YGO GX cosplayers for K-con '09?
« on: August 29, 2008, 10:33:12 am »
Just curious cause I'm going for the first two days as Jaden/Judai from GX and would love to find other GX cosplayers. (mostly a Jesse/Johan Anderson. ^-^ That would be fun!) Look for me in my last minute made cosplay since I'm a dork and didn't decide on it till like two days ago. XD But I have all the components save for a red jacket and a plushy winged Kuriboh though I was thinking of making it at the con's plushy maker thing if they still have it this year. ^.^

Edit: I went as Judai/Jaden first day and didn't get recgonized mostly cause I lost the plushy I made.. o.o But then found it right when we were leaving.. ^^; I am going to sew up my jacekt by machine this time and maybe go again for Halloween just for my friends. ^^
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:39:45 pm by The Sphinxyness »
Kumori-con '11: If I go, my boyfriend and I will be going as Lucy Heartfilia (me) and Loki (boyfriend) from Fairy Tail

Current Bishounen of the week: My boyfriend <3 lol

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
Re: Any YGO GX cosplayers for K-con '09?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 04:44:37 pm »
Hey since K-con '08 is over (went by pretty fast..o.o) I was curious on daring '09 cosplayers. I might might go for one day as a girl Jaden/Judai wearing a Slifer Red Girl's outfit. Cause even if I don't get recgonized I'll look cute. XD I'm looking for someone to cosplay as Jesse/Johan so I can hang around them. Caution I'm slowly really becoming a SpiritShipper (JadenxJesse or JudaixJohan) but I won't make you do anything odd with me plus I highly doubt I'll be up to it myself.. O_O Anywho, just curious.
Kumori-con '11: If I go, my boyfriend and I will be going as Lucy Heartfilia (me) and Loki (boyfriend) from Fairy Tail

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 05:46:25 pm »
O:!!!
We're you Jaden//Judai on Sunday too?! o.o!
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 11:41:29 am »
No, I was A.B.A. But I think I know who you are looking for cause I saw a Jaden/Judai on Sunday traveling with a Zane. ^.^ I don't know if they're on the forums though. It'd be cool if they were. =D

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 02:38:33 pm »
No, I was A.B.A. But I think I know who you are looking for cause I saw a Jaden/Judai on Sunday traveling with a Zane. ^.^ I don't know if they're on the forums though. It'd be cool if they were. =D
Ohh! Okai. XD I got a picture of them! They were walking around for awhile. I think i saw you too! x333
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 12:35:44 pm »
I wasn't very recgonizable. I lost my Winged Kuriboh Plushy I made right when I entered the door for registeration and didn't find it till when we were about to leave the first day.. I should've went as him again Sunday but I was hoping to be recgonized so I went as A.B.A ^^; My jacket sucked too cause I made it last minute and tried to hand sew the collar and it looked awful cause I suck at hand sewing.. -.-;

But if I'm daring and not lazy and get the material I will so maybe go as a female Jaden dressed in a girl's Slifer red outfit. XD My hair won't be so short like the lady cut it and even if no one knows who I am I think I'll look pretty cute. ^.^ I got the idea from this funny picture I found. xD

Offline dueks

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 01:20:04 pm »
I was cosplaying as Zane/Ryo at Kumorion 08.
I hadn't cosplay as man character for a long time, so I was very nervous and scary to cosplay as him, but I was very happy that some people actually recognized who I am.

Anyways my friend who was cosplaying as Jaden/Judai and I am planning to cosplay as other YGO GX cosplay at Sakuracon 09.
My friend said she will going to cosplay as Syrus/Sho and I am planning to cosplay as Alexis/Asuka at Sakuracon 09.
I'm not really sure whether I can come Kumorion 09 or not, because I'm living in Canada(-_-;)

However, if I could come Kumoricon 09 I might bring my Alexis/Asuka costume.
Thanks for taking picture of our pics!

Kumoricon08
C.C.(Saturday night)
Zane/Ryo(Sunday morning)
Mikuru(Sunday night)
Suigintou(Monday morning)

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 02:46:51 pm »
I was cosplaying as Zane/Ryo at Kumorion 08.
I hadn't cosplay as man character for a long time, so I was very nervous and scary to cosplay as him, but I was very happy that some people actually recognized who I am.

Anyways my friend who was cosplaying as Jaden/Judai and I am planning to cosplay as other YGO GX cosplay at Sakuracon 09.
My friend said she will going to cosplay as Syrus/Sho and I am planning to cosplay as Alexis/Asuka at Sakuracon 09.
I'm not really sure whether I can come Kumorion 09 or not, because I'm living in Canada(-_-;)

However, if I could come Kumoricon 09 I might bring my Alexis/Asuka costume.
Thanks for taking picture of our pics!

Oh yeah! XD I remember you! I think you were with a Jaden, no? :3 I was the girl, in a pink kimono wearing a blonde wig? I took your picture! x333

Oh man. Just talking about this makes me want to cosplay as someone from YGO GX. XD

Offline dueks

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 09:35:18 pm »
GwarNekoChan:
Yes I was walking around with a Jaden.
My original plan was going to cosplay as Fubuki/Atticus, but I don't have a red eyes black dragon and Fubuki/Atticus doesn't have a connection between a Jaden, so I went as a Zane/Ryo.

You should cosplay as someone from YGO GX!
I would be really happy if you will going to cosplay as someone from YGO GX!
Kumoricon08
C.C.(Saturday night)
Zane/Ryo(Sunday morning)
Mikuru(Sunday night)
Suigintou(Monday morning)

Offline The Sphinxyness

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 12:32:31 pm »
Gah, I took a picture of you two!! ^.^ I was in my A.B.A costume then (I looked like a mummy girl wearing all white with a key through her head. I saw you while I was eating lunch with my friend who was Gaara. Yeah I'm really tempted to go as a girl Jaden (still can't find the picture) and would love it if I could find someone to cosplay as Jesse with me. ^.^

Actually you know what would be really cool, find someone cosplaying as Supreme King Jaden (or Haou Judai). Doesn't have to be in his armor (though that would be cool to see) could be in another outfit like I see in photobucket pictures. ^^ Anywho if I somehow find a way to Sakuracon I will definitely go as girl Jaden and find you guys. ^^ Or next Kumori-con do the samething. XD

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 03:30:33 pm »
GwarNekoChan:
Yes I was walking around with a Jaden.
My original plan was going to cosplay as Fubuki/Atticus, but I don't have a red eyes black dragon and Fubuki/Atticus doesn't have a connection between a Jaden, so I went as a Zane/Ryo.

You should cosplay as someone from YGO GX!
I would be really happy if you will going to cosplay as someone from YGO GX!
OMFG i will try my best!! :3
I just have to figure out who.. Its soo hard to choose from! >3<!!!