Author Topic: Persona: Trinity Soul anime or whatever it's called.  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
Persona: Trinity Soul anime or whatever it's called.
« on: August 28, 2008, 06:06:11 pm »
I have a question for anyone who's seen this and also played Persona 3! 

I'm almost done with the game.  I have FES, but I'm still on the main part.  I'm in the month of January... After all the stuff with Ryoji and whatnot.  I want to watch this anime as I LOVE Persona 3 so far, but I don't want spoilers for the game...

Can anyone tell me if I'll be spoiled...of anything... if I watch the anime from where I am in the game?

Thanks a bunch. 8D
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline Aftercon.com

• Cabbit
Re: Persona: Trinity Soul anime or whatever it's called.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 06:30:26 pm »
Not sure. I have been in the month of January in the original game for like 3 months just going up tartarus. Haven't started FES yet. I did watch like the beginning of some anime for persona and I stopped because it seemed like it was taking place after persona 3 the game. Or it did a future prediction at the beginning so I stopped watching it.

Offline Teuvan

• Sailor Scout
    • Blogspot page.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 10:16:42 pm »
I haven't seen the anime, but I do know that it takes place 10 years after the game, and...that from what I've heard, your time would be MUCH better spent finishing the game.
You've been among winebibbers and riotous eaters of flesh, haven't you?
I admit I told you to sell your body, but I did only mean your organs. - Excel

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 03:29:51 am »
I ask this because they're showing it at the con on Sunday. 8D;;; So I wanna see it, but spoilers = all kinds of evil. 

Of course, I wouldn't have even known about it if I hadn't been looking through the pocket guide and recognized one word... If I don't see it at the con, I probably will never get around to it. XD;
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things