Author Topic: Pirates! Build, fight, win!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Pirates! Build, fight, win!
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:13:49 pm »
Is there anyone who's going that plays the Pirates of the Cursed Seas Pocketmodel card game? I'm thinking of bringing my boats for anyone to play or learn how, or to challenge anyone that brings theirs.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Pirates! Build, fight, win!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:02 pm »
DO IT. :3

Seriously, it sounds ballin'.  I'll check it out if I have time.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 01:52:01 pm »
If I can get some experienced players also, I can possibly play out an epic Pirates of the Caribbean and Cursed Seas English V.S Pirate showdown. Maybe I'll write a song variant to it. This is the ultimate showdown, of Kumoricon destiny. Pirates, Brit-rats and explosions as far as the eye can see. Only one will survive I wonder who it will be, this is the ultimate showdown...of ultimate destiny!

And up in the sky with an angelic step, down from the heavens descended Johnny Depp. Who threw out a kick which could shatter bones, into the crotch of Davy Jones. Who fell from the ship into a barbecue burner, fried and prepared by Liz and Will Turner.

And out came the Dutchman against the Endeavor. Interceptor, Black Pearl, the biggest battle ever to rock the socks off of the Spanish Main. English and pirates clash again and again, until one day it happened someone finally let loose, with Emperor Blackheart and his mighty Zeus. And the cannonballs flew and fell down like rain, the mighty English ran back from wherever they came. But the British swore that they'd be back again. And so the Caribbean was free until then. This is the ultimate showdown, of Kumoricon destiny. Pirates Brit-rats and explosions as far as the eye can see. Only one will survive, I wonder who it will be? This is the ultimate showdown...of your own destiny!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:41:20 am by TurboSaiyanJason »

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 12:09:08 pm »
Funny thing. The last convention I went to (OryCon last year) I entered every tournament for another game and no one showed up but the judge and I. So I got the prize booster pack by default each time. Then on the last day after the last tournament, a bunch of kids wanted to play, so we did, and the guy who was organizing the tournaments that asked the judge person to be judge, came by with a booster pack  as prize support. basically I was running my own mini tournament ;D Oh, and if anyone wants to get some ships, there's Guardian Games down near the convention center. Can't remember the exact address, but it's down there.