Author Topic: [FILLED] Doubletree Room, yo (big one!)  (Read 2305 times)

Offline ryonekochan

• Oni
[FILLED] Doubletree Room, yo (big one!)
« on: August 26, 2008, 07:06:41 pm »
Had a friend bail on us, need a replacement. We didn't get in at the con rate, but we got a decent deal on one of the larger rooms. I didn't do the booking, so I lack all the details, but it should come in at just under $100 for the three nights.

You'll be rooming with two professional cooks, a contractor and a pretty chill girl, we're all bringing snackage to contribute so bring some too. We will have alcohol, so please be of age and not an alcoholic if you plan on drinking. Oh, and if you fit those two criteria, bring some mixers, we're kinda lacking.

If you're native to the Seattle area, that'll net you points as we'll be able to actually meet before the con takes place. Otherwise, a brief phone conversation will do. Think I've got my yahoo and msn on this thing, so contact me there first.

edit: PMs work too, I guess.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:15:32 pm by kylite »
...You have bacon with you? You do realize that I must cook it, right? Alright, long as we're on the same page here.

Offline Aftercon.com

• Cabbit
Re: Doubletree Room, yo (big one!)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 03:14:39 pm »
Can we exchange numbers? I have a room but it's my fisrt time at Kumoricon and I would like to know I can call someone if my room situation doesn't work out.

Offline ryonekochan

• Oni
Re: Doubletree Room, yo (big one!)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:38:00 am »
Can we exchange numbers? I have a room but it's my fisrt time at Kumoricon and I would like to know I can call someone if my room situation doesn't work out.

Sure, I'll PM it to ya. Odds are you'll be just fine, though.

As for the room, we're full up now, sorry folks.
...You have bacon with you? You do realize that I must cook it, right? Alright, long as we're on the same page here.