Author Topic: [Filled, thanks for the help kids!]  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
[Filled, thanks for the help kids!]
« on: August 25, 2008, 05:44:24 pm »
I know I posted earlier about NEEDING a room, but now that I have one, I need PEOPLE.

We'd gotten a room with this guy, but he just had to cancel because of some money problems, and he's signing the room over to me and my friend, Chaz.

So we know for sure that there'll be two people in it, but we need more. SO IF YOU NEED A ROOM, PLEASE GET A HOLD OF ME. WE'RE ONLY GONNA BE CHARGING LIKE... 50 BUCKS A PERSON, FOR THE NIGHTS OF THE 29TH TO THE 1ST.

We're goin' cheap, only because we're desperate. We would sell our bodies on the street, but, you know. That's illegal. And we don't want to be in jail, when we could be at the con.

So please, please, please-- if you need a room, we've got one, and we've got one for cheap. It's supposed to be a really nice room, too.

The only requirements would be that you shower every day, and try not to break or destroy or damage anything in the room. D: We don't wanna have to deal with super-stink, or to go tracking down people for money, because we got charged for damages we didn't do.

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase help usssssss. ;__;

Email or IM me at cantrai_1@hotmail.com, cuz I'll probably forget to check here. ;__;
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 07:38:01 am by Antidepressant »
adhfajhfa wat r u sayin bro