Author Topic: HAVE YOU FOUND A NARUTO PLUSHIE AT K-CON!?  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Necromancer1000

• Oni
    • My DeviantArt Account
HAVE YOU FOUND A NARUTO PLUSHIE AT K-CON!?
« on: September 26, 2007, 07:23:31 pm »
I was a Hinata at Kumori-Con this year, seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpWNIZe-ps&NR=1

I was carrying around a Naruto plushie, he was dressed like the Kyuubi fox, and my friend Etna (the girl who walks up to me in the video) had lent it to me for the Convention.  But sadly on the second day, I LOST THE POOR THING.  I put up a sign in one of the lobbies with contact information if anyone had found it, but sadly noone had....

So I'm just hoping, if you saw someone carrying it around other than a Hinata, or if you yourself found it, please please message me.... I felt so bad, that I lost my best friend's plushie... ;-;
.:'I love to go down to the school yard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming... they don't know that I'm only using blanks.':.

Offline orochimarufangirl

• Sailor Scout
Re: HAVE YOU FOUND A NARUTO PLUSHIE AT K-CON!?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:54:33 pm »
I'm not sure if it will still be there. But I'll look around this year and let you know. What are you cosplaying this year? I'm going as Alucard from hellsing.  If I find it I'll either try to find you or e-mail you after con.
K-con 09 cosplays
All from Hellsing
Alucard
Young Integra
Young Alucard (AKA Vlad)

Last year I was...
Alucard

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 10:57:20 pm »
Wow. This thread's almost a year old. Aside from the fact that the con is being held at a different location this year, you PROBABLY won't find it. But that's just a guess.
This person either found it, or moved on.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 11:11:09 pm »
Wow. This thread's almost a year old. Aside from the fact that the con is being held at a different location this year, you PROBABLY won't find it. But that's just a guess.
This person either found it, or moved on.
I loled. so hard.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 11:25:52 pm »
there is a thread somwhere that has a list of found items from last year look around
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids