Author Topic: $75 for Three Nights @ DoubleTree!!! (3 or more needed!) :o  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
$75 for Three Nights @ DoubleTree!!! (3 or more needed!) :o
« on: August 22, 2008, 10:22:35 am »
Hi! My name is Amanda and I’m looking for some more roommates. Like the title states, the price is $75 for three nights. We check in on Friday the 29th at 3pm, and check out the following Monday at 11:30 am or so (this time will fluctuate between an hour, no later than 12pm, depending on what’s going on at Cosplay Chess).  Back in February, I reserved two rooms to house more of my friends together in one hotel. And since a couple of people have backed out, we’re looking for a couple more potential roomies. Mainly, we’re short some women, so we’re asking mainly for more girls (with the occasional exception). So here’s what the stats look like so far:

All roommates are between the ages of 17 and 24. Three women and five men with gender separate sleeping areas (unless something occurs and consent is given between the roomies).  Most of the spots left are all floor spots, but we’re trying to have all room members bring extra blankets, pillows and whatnot to alleviate how flat the floors are.
I have a couple of rules set up, and in the past year that I’ve roomed with people, they’ve worked ok.

The rooms reserved are Non Smoking, and we ask that if you must smoke, you go outside (and no, not on the balcony either, several of us have asthma).

No calls to room service or any other type of room charges. I don’t want to hunt anyone down after the con.

Frequent showering is asked, but please, share the towels. Bring your own if you can.

If you make a mess, please clean it up. We don’t want to trip on anyone’s swag or break their purchased items.

We plan on having a shared stockpile of snacks/drinks. Please try to bring some chips or soda or something, its good karma.

Other than that, we’re pretty flexible. We welcome all statuses, but we ask that any potential roommates are under 25 (with special exception) due to room sharing with minors. If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at anchristensen@tmo.blackberry.net
Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon!
 :o
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 10:23:21 am by Nanao_chan »
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: $75 for Three Nights @ DoubleTree!!! (3 or more needed!) :o
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:50:52 pm »
*b*u*m*p*
seriously? No one wants to get in on this awesome offer?!
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)

Offline bluepaws25

• Cabbit
Re: $75 for Three Nights @ DoubleTree!!! (3 or more needed!) :o
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 11:31:38 am »
oh, that is tempting for me, i have a hotel room already and had one person back out adn might have the others too, so i'm not sure if i should find more people or go with this and cancel my reservation. i'd also like to carpool, i come from lynnwood/seattle and would like to carpool. i'm 25, rules are good! i'm easy going. i know this is next weekend and i need to do something fast, well let me know if you still have room and if so then maybe i'll just room with you girls and it'll be nice to come down friday!!