Author Topic: Blazblue  (Read 4280 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Blazblue
« on: August 20, 2008, 09:55:01 pm »
Who else is god damn excited for it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiXL6NWzVXM
I know there's like 5 more characters out already but this was the best trailer on youtube atm.

I'll probably suck at it as much as I do at Guilty Gear but my character will look prettier as it is being beat to death.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline khaosvanity

• Sailor Scout
    • Cosplay.com
Re: Blazblue
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 03:04:34 pm »
It looks SO good! <333
.empty movement.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 12:55:04 am »
eh i wasn't a super big fan of Guilty Gear. Though the fighting system for BlazBlue is suppost to be different and the storyline has nothing to do with Guilty Gear. Gameplay thus far looks pretty solid and its already taken the title of "biggest 2D sprites" ever in a fighting game. Thats twice the size of Guilty Gear X sprites and better then Odin Sphere, wich will truly make it stand out. Either way im psyched to play it!! an if you watch carefully it looks like the new protagonist "Ragnus the BloodEdge;" plays alot like Sol Badguy.
Team Koga

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 01:02:23 am »
yo here are some pics if anyone is interested

Team Koga

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 06:44:21 am »
All of the characters in Blazblue play like someone from Guilty Gear. It's kind of fun to figure out who is who.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music