Author Topic: 2 Yojimbo Looking for a Floor to Crash On  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Battosai the Youkai

• Oni
2 Yojimbo Looking for a Floor to Crash On
« on: August 18, 2008, 09:51:08 pm »
My roomie and I are looking for a room to crash in at the Double Trees with other staffers, if possible. Or any hotel nearby for that matter. I know it's WAAAAAAAY late in the game to be looking for one, but the thought never occurred to either of us until just now. The commute to the con so early in the morning and away so late at night kinda hinders our ability to perform our duties as security. A room would be much appreciated. We'd be able to contribute some cash, if it's necessary.

Just a bit of personal info: 2 females, not kleptos, clean, quiet, only be in room to sleep and keep ourselves stink-free. Also, skank-free! Be there from Friday night to Monday morning.

Any more info needed, just post back or PM me.

Edit: Also! My roomie just recently injured her knee. Although the bandage will be removed just in time for K-con, she's restricted from bending her knee until then. Since the bandage will have just come off, any possibility of reducing trip length will help prevent possible reopening of the wound. If you need any sort of proof, I could send you pictures, ONLY if you are a room prospect.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:05:09 am by Battosai the Youkai »

Offline Battosai the Youkai

• Oni
Re: 2 Yojimbo Looking for a Floor to Crash On
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:46:58 pm »
Cool! We got a couple of offers and have already accepted one.Thank you to everyone that had room for lowly n00b Yojimbo like us!