Author Topic: Wanted:Please Save My Earth, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Wild Act misc Anime/Manga...  (Read 1890 times)

Offline mageofthebooksolivia

• Cabbit
Please Save My Earth Manga: I'm looking for volumes 7-21 (final) of the English Viz editions of Please Save My Earth. I am a total PSME addict I have the art books (all three), postcards, and the dvd. All I need is the manga, plus anything else anyone may have like the other postcard set, doujinshi, or the pencil boards ^_^ PSME is my all time favorite anime/manga. I have volumes 1-6 and I can't wait for more. Plus I don't have the money to drop $10 a piece for them.
Cardcaptor Sakura Anime: I'm looking for the complete series that Pioneer released 1-18/19 (I think). I have a bootleg Chinese version of 10 discs that's okay C quality but I really want the good stuff.
Wild Act Manga: Complete 1-10 of the series in English please.

If anyone is looking to get rid of any of this I'd love to take them off your hands. I'm totally cool if their used and even if they have mild scratches (the dvd's) because I know a place that have a resurfacing machine and for only about $2 you can fix about everything except top side (where the title and dvd picture is) of scratches on dvds, cds, and games.