Author Topic: Hello Kumoricon 2k8  (Read 8535 times)

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
Hello Kumoricon 2k8
« on: September 02, 2008, 05:21:04 pm »
Hello, I am Horse-Man. I was at the con all three days. I am looking for anyone that I met, talked too, or otherwise that remembers me enough to say "Hello" again.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline LexManos

• Sailor Scout
Re: Hello Kumoricon 2k8
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 05:31:47 pm »
*wave* saw you around. Said Hi a few time. Nothing spectacular. Main thing I remember is that i'm friends with the girl who stopped the final parade until you gave her a hug :P

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 05:33:43 pm »
Oh cool! Tell her I said hello! And that I remember her quite well! Is she on these forums?
I'm Horse-Man

Offline LexManos

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:36 pm »
Not sure if she visits the fourms, I would guess she does. But i'll pass along the message regardless.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 06:04:13 pm »
This is Ari's friend. She misses you! XD And she has a forum account, MizzArianna, and she logs in sometimes so drop her a message!  :D

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 06:15:15 pm »
That was awesome, what you folks did after closing ceremonies.

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 07:18:28 pm »
I'm glad people thought so... truth be told I am just too slow a walker to have lost anyone...  T.T /horse tears
I'm Horse-Man

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 09:15:40 pm »
next time cut holes in the back of your head then you can catch those kids pushing you... and it would be really creepy overall
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 09:25:13 pm »
the last day was hilarious when everyone was pretending to follow you while that one guy was playing the sax. you passed by me when I was at one of the white vans outside. how far did you guys travel like that? my friend was a little freaked out by your costume. she kept hiding when you came near. ^_^
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 09:29:02 pm »
next time cut holes in the back of your head then you can catch those kids pushing you... and it would be really creepy overall

It would ruin the integrity of the mask though.  lol I want to get a better horse mask.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 09:30:41 pm »
the last day was hilarious when everyone was pretending to follow you while that one guy was playing the sax. you passed by me when I was at one of the white vans outside. how far did you guys travel like that? my friend was a little freaked out by your costume. she kept hiding when you came near. ^_^

Yeah that was fun, they all followed me for a while, I went up stairs and they followed me, then we got in the elevator and those who couldn't fit beat us down the stairs, then I led them into the closing ceremonies. After I lost a few in there, I lost the rest by going into the bar which they, being underage, couldn't enter.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 09:33:07 pm »
<3 I was the kumoricon mascot who gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek in the second floor hallway. It was kinda fun! ^_^ I hope to see you again next year... if ya wanna chat me up send me a pm sometime!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 10:22:03 pm »
Oh meh Gosh, it's the Horse Man.
I saw you like everday.
Oh, and I love your outfit.
=3

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 10:24:19 pm »
Thank you for stopping in at our Crafts panel! It was fun to talk to you. :)

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 10:52:53 pm »
<3 I was the kumoricon mascot who gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek in the second floor hallway. It was kinda fun! ^_^ I hope to see you again next year... if ya wanna chat me up send me a pm sometime!

I remember that! I think you were the only person to kiss me at the convention. lol. Congrats!

Oh meh Gosh, it's the Horse Man.
I saw you like everday.
Oh, and I love your outfit.
=3

Thanks for that! I really like the suit I wore on saturday, it's my favorite.

Yeah, you gals were great! I'm glad I decided to sit at the table with you all, rather than be a loner by myself.
Thank you for stopping in at our Crafts panel! It was fun to talk to you. :)
I'm Horse-Man

Offline SpearXXI

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 01:33:30 am »
I saw you there! I kept seeing you areoun, and I was not in cosplay though... Maybe next year. lol

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 09:15:23 am »

fuzzy since I caught it on my cell.

awesome cosplay. what was the horse head guy from (someone told me and I even wrote it down, but I think I used the paper to make a sign)? and where did you find such a realistic head?

I also have a pic of you sitting next to a very apprehensive Zelda (my friend Leashy!) which I will upload soon :-)

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:21 pm »

fuzzy since I caught it on my cell.

awesome cosplay. what was the horse head guy from (someone told me and I even wrote it down, but I think I used the paper to make a sign)? and where did you find such a realistic head?

I also have a pic of you sitting next to a very apprehensive Zelda (my friend Leashy!) which I will upload soon :-)

It's not a cosplay. It's Horse-Man.

I'd love to see the pics of me next to Zelda. There was one Zelda that I kept running into all weekend, she was pretty weirded out.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline socktree

• Oni
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 02:42:44 pm »
Hello, I am Horse-Man. I was at the con all three days. I am looking for anyone that I met, talked too, or otherwise that remembers me enough to say "Hello" again.

I followed you around quite a bit on Sunday while you were being followed by the saxiphonist. When you were standing outside the main room, my friend who hadn't slept in a couple days kept pushing you and running away.

I apologize for her - but you rock.

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 03:52:52 pm »

I followed you around quite a bit on Sunday while you were being followed by the saxiphonist. When you were standing outside the main room, my friend who hadn't slept in a couple days kept pushing you and running away.

I apologize for her - but you rock.

lol It's cool. There was this one guy who kept smacking my nose, and it got very annoying. I'm non-violent but I almost told him off.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 06:28:22 pm »

Yeah that was fun, they all followed me for a while, I went up stairs and they followed me, then we got in the elevator and those who couldn't fit beat us down the stairs, then I led them into the closing ceremonies. After I lost a few in there, I lost the rest by going into the bar which they, being underage, couldn't enter.
really? that's quite aways. I actually imagined you getting on the elevator with some people but I wasn't sure.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:41 pm »
Some of the followed me on the elevator as well, it was after that, when I went into the closing ceremonies.

That was all so much fun.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline MustardGal

• Oni
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 10:20:43 am »
*waves* Hello! My friends and I were the one sitting down on the table and asked "Why a horse?" (or something like that ^^;) and you sat down and explained it all to us.  My friend's were (I'll use internet names that they have...) Near, who was in the green dress and Chibi with the light blue hair. I was the blond haired one. D:

So they wanted me to pop in and say hi. XD

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 10:30:41 am »
omg I saw you everywheeerrre!! o___o
you might've seen me in my gothic lolita attire on monday when I was with arm candy girl out front and you were trying to get a hug from Zelda XD

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 02:21:03 pm »
*waves* Hello! My friends and I were the one sitting down on the table and asked "Why a horse?" (or something like that ^^;) and you sat down and explained it all to us.  My friend's were (I'll use internet names that they have...) Near, who was in the green dress and Chibi with the light blue hair. I was the blond haired one. D:

Was that on Monday? Were you in the group of people who saw me break character and answer that damn cell phone, which by the way, isn't mine. I only had it because I was expecting a call from someone that I had met at the con.

omg I saw you everywheeerrre!! o___o
you might've seen me in my gothic lolita attire on monday when I was with arm candy girl out front and you were trying to get a hug from Zelda XD
I tried. It was hard being everywhere, what with the moving extra slowly and all. If you're talking about the zelda I think you're talking about (with tingle and midna in tow) I ended up running into her everywhere. I ended up stopping and talking to her for a minute because it seemed like we were stalking one another.

I remember seeing you around too, what is up with "arm candy?". (to me it sounds like a Heroin reference...)
I'm Horse-Man

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 02:51:36 pm »
I tried. It was hard being everywhere, what with the moving extra slowly and all. If you're talking about the zelda I think you're talking about (with tingle and midna in tow) I ended up running into her everywhere. I ended up stopping and talking to her for a minute because it seemed like we were stalking one another.

I remember seeing you around too, what is up with "arm candy?". (to me it sounds like a Heroin reference...)
yes, it was that Zelda! lol
'arm candy' lol oh you know like those big business hot shots at the parties, you know think of Bruce Wayne walking around with a girl on each arm for looks. That's arm candy. 8D

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 03:06:40 pm »

yes, it was that Zelda! lol
'arm candy' lol oh you know like those big business hot shots at the parties, you know think of Bruce Wayne walking around with a girl on each arm for looks. That's arm candy. 8D

AH!!! Ok, that was my second guess, but I figured I was just missing something. I wonder what that makes people think that my first thought was about drugs... Though, I did walk around with a horse head all weekend...
I'm Horse-Man

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 11:40:23 pm »
you're my favorite horse man in the wooooooorld : D
you know the only thing that scared me was when you took off the horse head, not that you look scary underneath, it was just how fast it went when you transitioned from slow motion horse man to normal guy XD
It shocked me! It was without warning! D8

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 12:10:20 am »
you're my favorite horse man in the wooooooorld : D
you know the only thing that scared me was when you took off the horse head, not that you look scary underneath, it was just how fast it went when you transitioned from slow motion horse man to normal guy XD
It shocked me! It was without warning! D8

That's my favorite thing, is creating characters. It's why I did it the whole time, because It was my character. Granted, the mask wasn't mine, and it wasn't even my idea to wear it, that all goes to my buddy jon, but once it was on my head the character sorta made itself.

I had so much fun as Horse-Man. I hope to do something similar again. If not Horse Man, something else. I'm glad people enjoyed it.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 05:18:03 pm »
maybe walrus man as a suggestion?

Offline fuuwindgoddess

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/orihimeichigo
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 08:01:15 pm »
hehe I sall you everywhere at the con I have to say at first you scared me, but after awhile you were just to funny.  umm It was pretty bad when that guy asked if he could ride you, but it was funny when you put your finger up at him. (I think it was the guy with the sigh that said "I'm desperte") sorry my spelling sucks
ICHIGO CUP OF COFFEE!!!

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 01:56:42 am »
Oh man that was funny as hell. I tried hard not to be too vocal about how much I didn't want to be ridden.

I'm considering other, creepier animals. Because I know it will be funny no matter what, but the creepier I can get it, the better.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline SpearXXI

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 03:58:18 am »
Oh man that was funny as hell. I tried hard not to be too vocal about how much I didn't want to be ridden.

I'm considering other, creepier animals. Because I know it will be funny no matter what, but the creepier I can get it, the better.

Dress up like a life-sized Aardvark. It would be awesome! You could have people sing the Aardvark song.

I love my Aardvark
My aardvark loves me
I love my aardvark
'Neath the cottonwood tree
My little aardvark goes
Oi dee dee dee dee
Doy dee dee dee
Doy dee doy dee doy

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 12:15:09 pm »
Dear Mr. Horse-man-dude-guy-person:

You didn't scare me. You were awesome!

Plz be walrus man next year.

Sincerely,
An awesome sauce congoer.

PS - I has ur bukket

PPS- jk mustash has it

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline SpearXXI

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 02:44:47 pm »
A walrus has so much potential. You could dress up like the walrus from Alice in Wonderland (even though it is not anime) and pass out little oyster masks , which people would have to put on while they followed you...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 02:49:52 pm »
A walrus has so much potential. You could dress up like the walrus from Alice in Wonderland (even though it is not anime) and pass out little oyster masks , which people would have to put on while they followed you...

awe that would be sooo cute X3333

Offline Prince Nori

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 03:29:14 pm »
fish man.

talking/singing bass man...you know like the infomercials? 8D

Offline MustardGal

• Oni
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 10:33:56 pm »

Was that on Monday? Were you in the group of people who saw me break character and answer that damn cell phone, which by the way, isn't mine. I only had it because I was expecting a call from someone that I had met at the con.

Yeah, I think it was on Monday and I was in the group that saw you break character.  x3

Offline Horse-Man

• Cabbit
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 08:38:35 pm »
I just put up the Horse-Man photos that I found from the con on myspace. Feel free to check them out.

www.myspace.com/actionjesse

I can't wait til the next con. I hope to see some of you there.
I'm Horse-Man

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2008, 09:02:41 am »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl