Author Topic: Naruto Question  (Read 4629 times)

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Naruto Question
« on: November 01, 2004, 03:03:16 pm »
This is gonna sound kinda dumb, but I'm stumped. During the  ending credits after eps. 90 or so there are four girls in bikinis, I recognized Sakura and Hinata. Are the other two TenTen and Ino? Any help please.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Naruto Question
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 04:26:49 pm »
Yeah, its TenTen and Ino.

I liked that ending, I liked how the colors would appear seperately, then combine to form the image. That took alot of imagination to make something that unique. It was great.

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
Naruto Question
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 04:32:49 pm »
The "coloring" effect was something a lot of digital artists do online; they post a chronological log of the way they colored the picture, which the coloring program records for them as they do it.  I love watching that ending for tips on shading and backgrounds.  <3

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Naruto Question
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 07:49:22 pm »
Quote from: "FilkAeris"
The "coloring" effect was something a lot of digital artists do online; they post a chronological log of the way they colored the picture, which the coloring program records for them as they do it.  I love watching that ending for tips on shading and backgrounds.  <3

I think it was great for the ending.

I'm not too fond of the new ending yet, however I like the new opening. The first parts of it showing Naruto and Sasuke are really cool. I also like how they have implimented Kyuubi Naruto into it. :D

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Naruto Question
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 08:28:13 am »
I like the new opening also, I don't know what Kyuubi Naruto is though, could you say without a spoliler? I miss the ending with Sakura and Ino singing, I thought that was cute and very nice.
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Naruto Question
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 06:54:35 am »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
I like the new opening also, I don't know what Kyuubi Naruto is though, could you say without a spoliler? I miss the ending with Sakura and Ino singing, I thought that was cute and very nice.

Well, that would depend on how much of Naruto you have seen.

Kyuubi Naruto is basicly what alot of people call Naruto when he uses the Kyuubi's chakra instead of his own. In the new opening, they show it near the end when he is looking at the sky and seemingly growling.

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Naruto Question
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 07:15:37 am »
So that means that Kyuubi is what the nine-tailed fox is called? Is that right? I've been watching TW fansubs up till around ep 90 or so, I don't know if they have very different translations during the show or not.
And now I'm a catgirl?

My own voice faltered
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Naruto Question
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 04:48:19 pm »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
So that means that Kyuubi is what the nine-tailed fox is called? Is that right? I've been watching TW fansubs up till around ep 90 or so, I don't know if they have very different translations during the show or not.

Yeah, Kyuubi translates to the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, because thats its meaning.

I watched TW up until the end of the first season, then switched to ANBU and AonE, then stuck with ANBU after the split. I also go with Dattebayo for spoeedsubbed version.

Offline PvtChipsDubbo

• Cabbit
Naruto
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2004, 02:46:31 am »
Hey K-Fans,

I still have yet to see Naruto  :cry:

I was looking at AbsoluteAnime.com's profile for the show and they filled quite a roster of characters.
"You drive like a baboon in heat!"
"It is down to you and me mister fly."
"Oh I am sorry, did I break your concentration?"
"You no mess with Lo Wang."
                                                    -Lo Wang