Author Topic: Somebody need a room/ride?  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Raidy

• Cabbit
    • Myspace!
Somebody need a room/ride?
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:27:52 am »
My husband and I are going to be staying at his parent's place while at the con. It's in Gresham, so there's a small drive/bus/transit to the con, but lodging would be free. We're gay, and the company of females are preferred, but no limited to them.  So if you would like to stay with us, or even catch a ride from Eugene up to the con then let us know. :) Just be warned you'd probably wanna dress in non-cosplay for the ride. Our pup and dog will be with us. :O
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:44:08 am by Raidy »

Offline Krn Doxy

• Cabbit
    • http://myspace.com/krndoxy
Re: Somebody need a room/ride?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:51:34 am »
How much space is available?  My boyfriend and I really wanna go, but we don't have a place to stay at the moment.  We're both 20, don't do drugs or smoke, and don't drink alcohol (much).  I haven't asked him if this is okay yet, but if I can coax him into it would it be okay? 
Only you can see the murky deep.  Only you know my heart.  You understand the way I am as I stare at you from the dark.

Offline Raidy

• Cabbit
    • Myspace!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 12:30:18 pm »
Well it's a Toyota Corolla, it's generally roomish but with four people and two dogs it -could- get a bit cramped. And the heat maybe a lot, even with AC with that many bodies in the back seat. :/

Offline Krn Doxy

• Cabbit
    • http://myspace.com/krndoxy
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 10:21:16 am »
Hmm, this situation is problematic.  Perhaps it would be better if we could just stay at the house, and drive our own way there?  Would that be okay too?
Only you can see the murky deep.  Only you know my heart.  You understand the way I am as I stare at you from the dark.