Author Topic: Making a Rock Band 08' team  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Bob

• Chibi
Making a Rock Band 08' team
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:23:04 am »
Need everyone besides one guitarist. I can play all the songs on expert, I can play a lot of parts behind my head. I'm looking to win. I'll play my heart out. I own rock band, my disc broke recently, but im still practicing with guitar hero. but anyways, looking for a good drummer, guitarist and vocalist! whoo!
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Making a Rock Band 08' team
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:38:00 am »
YAAAAAR!!!  BOB!!  You should post this in the Plan Your Own Adventure OR the existing music game topic! :P

Also, please don't play you're heart out; we're not certified to clean that up. ;P
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 12:47:46 am »
I'm not sure how to move this, I thought it would be appropriate here
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 12:54:30 am »
It's fine here (IMO); I just think you'd probably get more hits in the "Plan your own adventure" forum.

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 12:58:41 am »
yeah..... So do those wicked feet of yours work on a drum set?

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 01:36:44 am »
Well, I'm pretty bad at drums IRL, but can play 35's on DrumMania with a little practice.  Rock Band's drum set has less drums, so maybe, but I doubt I'm winning material. :P

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 02:00:37 pm »
No i mean play the rock band drums with your crazy legs, thats impressive, mad points.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 02:04:38 pm »
Haha that would be hella ballin'!  :D

But I'd probably destroy them 20 seconds into the song unless I rigged up a Pump It Up Pad as the drum input. :D

Actually, I could play keys for your band.  Wouldn't effect your score but you'd get crazy performance points with a headbanding keyboardist. ;]

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 02:08:18 pm »
haha I just had this insane mental image of you head banging shirtless jumping and running around playing a keytar for rock band, while DDRing i actually laughed out loud. awesome.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 02:26:42 pm »
METAAAAAAAAAL!

\,,/
 ''c

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 05:53:39 pm »
I can play expert guitar on all songs (although I admit I only have the Metallica pack and Boston pack bought, no money) and I can play drums hard on all songs and expert drums on most songs. I'm not the best singer though but I'm working my way on hard and trying to get better, I suck at the "talky" parts. I don't normally move around too much when I play though but I bang my head when I play the drums, it's real hard not to.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 01:21:08 am »
So maybe I'm wrong, but aren't Guitar and Bass pretty much the same in Rock Band, just different parts?

Offline Tuxedo717

• Oni
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 06:09:18 pm »
if anyone is a good vocalist that has experience on some of the DLC songs, ill be going with my gf and her bro, and we can all do expert drums/guitar/bass

i can do expert vocals too kinda but my voice is really lame :P

also we dont have much in the way of stage presence skillz (dancing etc) but we can play most of the stuff :P

Offline Timmy-chan

• Oni
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 08:42:26 pm »
I can play expert on almost all of the songs for both drums and guitar/bass except for the most difficult ones.  When playing guitar/bass I'm terribly animated though xD I like to move around and "dance" to the beat, so if that helps anything :D  I'm guessing that gives you more points?  Well, if it does, I can really rock it out!

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 11:18:05 pm »
Anyone still looking to form a band, my brother and I come as a set. He plays expert guitar/bass and I play expert vocals--though I'll be honest with that I'm better on the PS version; when I've played on Xbox before the scoring seems funky.
Anyway, reply or PM if anyone's interested, I'll even have my laptop at the con so I should be able to get back to you.