Author Topic: Artist Booth?  (Read 40385 times)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Artist Booth?
« on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:56 am »
If I were to get an artist booth in a year or two, would you purchase my work?

WORK EXAMPLES:
(OEKAKI WISE)

PAPER WORK:
(OLDDD)

Would you seriously purchase some of these works or future ones? Fan arts I do?
etc.etc.

Please tell me your honest opinion. Thank you so much!
my work is located here:
http://ichigoxcupcakes.deviantart.com/

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:36:08 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

oslapedo

Re: Artist Booth?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:31:20 am »
I would buy some of your stuff. I really like your style. If you did fanart... even better ;D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:38:36 am »
Really?! Thank you!! [hugshugs]

But I don't know what fan art is really popular now in days except Naruto and Bleach, XD and everyone is doing that I suppose
[hitshead]

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 11:45:12 am »
Actually, there are quite a few artists who are doing more then the "popular" or not doing at all, like me. I have some fan art...but I am trying to move away from that into more original work that will be of interest to that particular audience.

Your style is good.

My advice is maybe to share a table with another artist to test the waters. You never know how anything is going to do until you try. That is the best response you can ever get. Good luck.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 11:50:34 am »
Ah! I see! Thank you so much!

I'm just worried if I do fanart, then that's all that is going to be bought, you know?
Because I spend A LOT of time on original work, etc.etc.
Oh, I didn't know you could share a table! : O thank you so much for that insight! I will be searching for a partner in crime soon I suppose (giggles)

Thank you very much for your thoughts, I greatly, GREATLY appreciate it. Once again, thank you.

oslapedo

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 11:55:21 am »
Sharing a table sounds like a really good idea for newcomers. If I were an artist I would do that :D

As for fanart TMoHS is always awesome ;)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 02:16:02 pm »
I think I'd purchase some stuff. I like the balloon one a lot. :3
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 02:32:05 pm »
I usually look back on my art on dA and see just how much I've improved over the last couple years. Think of how much you'll improve over the course of a year, if you keep practicing of course. I don't think you'll have such doubt the way you're going ^^
Also, in a year, there might be something new on cartoon network ready to be the new fad, so don't hold your breath on the current fanart.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 03:09:59 pm »
Thank you!  :D I'm really excited now for this X3

Tofutakeout:
I do have a "balloon" gallery on my DA, I was really into drawing them for a while. Strange I know XD

Dshwshr55:
Thank you so much for your thoughts! I will be on an outlook : D teehee
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 03:23:24 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 05:00:02 pm »
Actually, there are quite a few artists who are doing more then the "popular" or not doing at all, like me. I have some fan art...but I am trying to move away from that into more original work that will be of interest to that particular audience.

Your style is good.

My advice is maybe to share a table with another artist to test the waters. You never know how anything is going to do until you try. That is the best response you can ever get. Good luck.

But how would I share a booth/table with someone? if you don't mind me asking?

Offline GenkiIchigo

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Genki's DevArt~
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 05:28:41 pm »
Your stuff is really cute! I'd definitely buy some.

Sometimes people will put up ads about sharing their table. You can also put up an ad of your own asking if anyone has space to share. n.n

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 05:32:45 pm »
A-ah!
Thank you so much!

Oh I see!!! Thank you! : D

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:59 pm »
lol I noticed the gallery. they are quite enjoyable. >_<
da/tumblr

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 06:38:02 pm »

XD thank you. teehee
 I've been trying to do more, but my computer crashed deleting all of my work.
sad.
:[
Fresh start I suppose

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 11:58:26 am »
Anyone else have an opinion? It can be negative or positive I can take it!

Offline Misuteru

• Sailor Scout
    • DevART
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 12:37:49 pm »
xD I actually like it a lot especially the second one (really diggin' the black goldfish ) ?_?

and haha I'm actually more likely to buy original as opposed to fanart (mostly because my fandom's change too fast and I know I'll have passed ti in a few months)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 12:41:43 pm »
Thank you : D I just drew a black spot then I was like "WAIT....GOLDFISH" X3

silly I know.

Thank you for your input, as a matter of fact, I'm doing commissions at the moment, on my sales page (on the MANGA SWAP THREAD)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 12:47:49 pm »
ADDED PAPER DRAWINGS

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 01:44:20 pm »
I would buy a poster of the balloon girl. Would love to see more pics of cute girls being bad (a la Nobue from Ichigo Mashimaro  - drinkin' beer and all!)

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 05:15:30 pm »
hah bad girls are the best : D I will try to make some : ]

So far, "BALLOON GIRL" Has been the most popular of all my drawings. : D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 05:35:39 pm »
ADDED MORE OEKAKI DRAWINGS : D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:50:01 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 06:24:26 pm »

XD thank you. teehee
 I've been trying to do more, but my computer crashed deleting all of my work.
sad.
:[
Fresh start I suppose

fresh starts are always good.  I made a new da account awhile ago. I couldn't stand my other one after awhile. >_<
da/tumblr

oslapedo

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 07:11:17 pm »
Yay woot! I love me some oekaki! *doesn't know what oekaki is* x3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 09:34:19 pm »
Yay woot! I love me some oekaki! *doesn't know what oekaki is* x3

Ah I'm sorry!!!
Here is a definition from WIKI : D
:::
Oekaki internet forum systems on the Internet allow artists to draw pictures with a drawing program stored on a server and post their drawings on the internet forum. Artists do not upload their images on Oekaki internet forum systems; they draw pictures inside web browsers with a computer mouse, a graphics tablet, or a touch screen.

BASICALLY:
A cool version of PAINT  : DDDDD

oslapedo

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 10:49:58 pm »
That sounds really cool! Don't be sorry for having a much more expansive pool of knowledge than me!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 08:09:19 am »
teehee I like to use OEKAKI because it sounds like OKAMI to me...stupid I know. XD but I likes ittt.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 10:16:59 am »
Anyone else? : D I can take positive and negative inputs :]]]

Thank you!~<3
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 07:38:47 am by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 09:12:35 am »
:BUMP:

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 09:33:46 am »
I see a lot of sketches. Do you have any clean lineart or professional-looking colored pics?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 12:39:05 pm »
I see a lot of sketches. Do you have any clean lineart or professional-looking colored pics?

I do, but I'm still learning how to scan on my old computer DX it's a pain really.

Yeah, mostly on the computer I do OEKAKI, which is a form of sketch art I suppose : [ sorry.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2008, 12:49:01 pm »
Some of them are "clean lines", such as these:

oslapedo

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 05:58:00 pm »
I really like the top one, and the second one up from the bottom. I love the variety in your art <3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 06:38:36 pm »
I really like the top one, and the second one up from the bottom. I love the variety in your art <3

awee thank you hunny [hugshugs] you are so sweet ; // v // ;

oslapedo

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 06:42:35 pm »
Aw thanks you dear *hugs back* I wish I had artistic ability, you're really quite amazing :D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 07:04:46 pm »
Aw thanks you dear *hugs back* I wish I had artistic ability, you're really quite amazing :D

Awee [hugs] I try XD Mine is still amateur to others though.

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 10:18:25 am »

Your style is good.

I agree.  I shared a table with a friend not knowing what my work would bring, money wise and the response was nice.  It was a good experience.  That way you are at least sharing the cost and you are also testing your skills.  Heck, you can learn off of each other. Selling your work is all about experience.  It's not something that can be taught in this field.

I also think you should consider selling like bookmarks, buttons and magnets.  I could see your work on something like that and trust me... they sell!
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2008, 11:30:02 pm »

Your style is good.

I agree.  I shared a table with a friend not knowing what my work would bring, money wise and the response was nice.  It was a good experience.  That way you are at least sharing the cost and you are also testing your skills.  Heck, you can learn off of each other. Selling your work is all about experience.  It's not something that can be taught in this field.

I also think you should consider selling like bookmarks, buttons and magnets.  I could see your work on something like that and trust me... they sell!

Ohhh I see, that sounds delightful  :D I'm already excited. teehee
But Im not sure anyone would be willing to share a table with me, since I'm not really good : [

Oh! I hadn't even thought about bookmarks and such! : D thank you so much!

oslapedo

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 11:35:43 pm »
If I were artistically inclined I'd share with you! x3

Maybe when next year's con is slightly closer you could post a thread asking to see if anyone wanted to share a booth with you. That might help! <3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:49 pm »
If I were artistically inclined I'd share with you! x3

Maybe when next year's con is slightly closer you could post a thread asking to see if anyone wanted to share a booth with you. That might help! <3

I was thinking that  :D

but with a booth, would you be able to go around the con and do things? Or would that be out of the question : [

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 11:19:44 pm »
You have a cute style, but there is room for improvement when it comes to making eyes even and cleaning your lines up.

Oekaki is really sketchy and sort of unfinished/unprofessional looking, and I probably wouldn't buy it, unless it was expertly done.

You do have talent, keep practicing and get a table or half to figure out if you can sell and what you can sell.
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 01:41:49 pm »
You have a cute style, but there is room for improvement when it comes to making eyes even and cleaning your lines up.

Oekaki is really sketchy and sort of unfinished/unprofessional looking, and I probably wouldn't buy it, unless it was expertly done.

You do have talent, keep practicing and get a table or half to figure out if you can sell and what you can sell.

Yeah XD I'm kind of addicted to Oekaki at the moment [htishead]
And plus this is just me getting back to drawing, I stopped for a while sadly : [

thank you for your opinion! : D I greatly appreciate it <3

Offline khaosvanity

• Sailor Scout
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 01:56:57 pm »

I agree with Miss L.

I would also add, maybe studying human anatomy? You could take a life drawing class to get it down.
Your work is really cute and you have a lot of great composition.
.empty movement.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 07:12:38 am »

I agree with Miss L.

I would also add, maybe studying human anatomy? You could take a life drawing class to get it down.
Your work is really cute and you have a lot of great composition.

Im taking a class right now of anatomy actually  :D I just haven't drawn anything as of yet DX

awe thank you very much. I'm trying to do other things than cute, but it's really hard. DX So I'm just going to do what I can now, which is "cute"  teehee

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
    • http://nikorescafe.com
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2008, 11:20:47 pm »
I'll be frank - Your art is cute, but is inconsistent.

Some of it is a little warped and skewed while some is very nicely done...however some looks a little bit too copied in my opinion. When an artist goes from:

To

I tend to get suspicious. The bottom image is clearly defined on the face, and then the dress, body and anatomy seem to trail off. Is this really yours? The rest seems a-ok and your own work however. Although, I'm not sure I'd purchase any at your current artistry level, however I'd keep going since you have a lot of potential. Hope I don't come off rude, just giving my two cents as a professional Freelance Illustrator. If someone can eyeball your pictures and immediately can tell it's unlike the rest of your art, then you're referencing too heavily from a pre-existing image. I won't candy coat things and tell you it's "Kawaii", if you're serious about selling your work then hop to it and keep practicing.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2008, 02:19:05 pm »
I would say you definitely have promise.  The anatomy classes will help a lot.  I was noting the maid waitress.  The arm holding the take-out box is wrong.  The fore arm is to long and the upper arm goes straight down.  This pose would be very uncomfortable, if not impossible to actually do.  The girl in the schoolgirl outfit has her skirt pulled way down.  Waist line should fall at about the elbow.  There are a few suggestions I will make to you.

• Go out and buy one of those fully articulated spiderman dolls or, if you can get it inexpensivelly, a wooden artist manequin,  Set it up in the pose you want and use it for reference.  Or take a picture of someone holding the pose you are trying for.  If all else fails get a full length mirror and pose it yourself.
  • Hold the work up to a mirror, amazingly if you look at an image 'flipped', the errors become obvious to you
  • Practice hands.  They are a lot harder to draw than most people think.
  • Do you have a Deviant Art site?  Get one.  It's free.  Join the community of thousands of people, just like you.  The answer to just about any question you have can be found there. http://www.deviantart.com/join/
  • I am not sure what it is with the hair that is throwing me on the colored images.  I think most of it has to do with line weight and variance, as well as using pure black as your line color.  I don't think the hair is ever going to look right if you continue doing it the way you are currently.  The eyes on the other hand are well done in my opinion.  Eyes are the mirror to the soul.  Most people like a work or dislike it solely on how well the eyes are drawn.  Kudos on that one
  • Like the others I would recommend sharing a table at a con.  You could make postcards.  Thank you, or Thinking of you, or Christmas and Valentines Day themed cards.  Your style works for this.  I don't see any real background work in your samples.  More detailed and larger pieces will require a background of some sort, unless it is a group photo.
  • How long does it take you to put out a piece, and can you do it on the fly.  If you are running a table at a con you will get people asking for a piece from you.  Will you only be selling finished work, or trying to do commisions at the con?  How long to complete one, and will you be happy letting your work go?  How much would you want for it?  You may be surprised to find yourself really attached to a piece you did on commision.  It can be hard to hand them over when you finish them.
  • If you are taking classes in anatomy I will assume you are a college student.  Take advantage of student discounts on software bundles and get Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.  The cheapest you will be able to get them, and essential programs for an artist.  Of course you will also need a machine powerful enough to run them, and a good scanner and printer as well.  Start saving, art is expensive.  Especially if you print the works yourself.  My wife never used Kinkos.

Some simple advice.  Take it or leave it.  You show promise.  Only you know if it is the path you wish to take.  Take it from someone who knows.  You are your own worst enemy.  My wife has never, ever, felt that she is as good as the others out there.  This from a person who was just asked by Gemstone/Disney to do comic books for them.  I am always trying to push her to excel.  If you don't try then you are already defeated.  So go out there.  Get that table.  Print your work.  Sell it.  You may be amazed at just what some people will buy.  I know I am.

Good Luck
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 06:39:15 pm »
I'll be frank - Your art is cute, but is inconsistent.

Some of it is a little warped and skewed while some is very nicely done...however some looks a little bit too copied in my opinion. When an artist goes from:

To

I tend to get suspicious. The bottom image is clearly defined on the face, and then the dress, body and anatomy seem to trail off. Is this really yours? The rest seems a-ok and your own work however. Although, I'm not sure I'd purchase any at your current artistry level, however I'd keep going since you have a lot of potential. Hope I don't come off rude, just giving my two cents as a professional Freelance Illustrator. If someone can eyeball your pictures and immediately can tell it's unlike the rest of your art, then you're referencing too heavily from a pre-existing image. I won't candy coat things and tell you it's "Kawaii", if you're serious about selling your work then hop to it and keep practicing.

Yes those artworks are mine.
The top one I did with Photoshop, and the other one I did with a site called TEGAKI E (here's proof even http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/uentries.php?u=13005) And with that site it's more like Okekai, and you can't do much with it (well I can't.) That was a fanart piece as well, so It's not my style.
No no, you don't sound rude at all! you are giving you honest opinion, and I value that.
Thank you for your opinion : D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2008, 06:40:51 pm »
I would say you definitely have promise.  The anatomy classes will help a lot.  I was noting the maid waitress.  The arm holding the take-out box is wrong.  The fore arm is to long and the upper arm goes straight down.  This pose would be very uncomfortable, if not impossible to actually do.  The girl in the schoolgirl outfit has her skirt pulled way down.  Waist line should fall at about the elbow.  There are a few suggestions I will make to you.

• Go out and buy one of those fully articulated spiderman dolls or, if you can get it inexpensivelly, a wooden artist manequin,  Set it up in the pose you want and use it for reference.  Or take a picture of someone holding the pose you are trying for.  If all else fails get a full length mirror and pose it yourself.
  • Hold the work up to a mirror, amazingly if you look at an image 'flipped', the errors become obvious to you
  • Practice hands.  They are a lot harder to draw than most people think.
  • Do you have a Deviant Art site?  Get one.  It's free.  Join the community of thousands of people, just like you.  The answer to just about any question you have can be found there. http://www.deviantart.com/join/
  • I am not sure what it is with the hair that is throwing me on the colored images.  I think most of it has to do with line weight and variance, as well as using pure black as your line color.  I don't think the hair is ever going to look right if you continue doing it the way you are currently.  The eyes on the other hand are well done in my opinion.  Eyes are the mirror to the soul.  Most people like a work or dislike it solely on how well the eyes are drawn.  Kudos on that one
  • Like the others I would recommend sharing a table at a con.  You could make postcards.  Thank you, or Thinking of you, or Christmas and Valentines Day themed cards.  Your style works for this.  I don't see any real background work in your samples.  More detailed and larger pieces will require a background of some sort, unless it is a group photo.
  • How long does it take you to put out a piece, and can you do it on the fly.  If you are running a table at a con you will get people asking for a piece from you.  Will you only be selling finished work, or trying to do commisions at the con?  How long to complete one, and will you be happy letting your work go?  How much would you want for it?  You may be surprised to find yourself really attached to a piece you did on commision.  It can be hard to hand them over when you finish them.
  • If you are taking classes in anatomy I will assume you are a college student.  Take advantage of student discounts on software bundles and get Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.  The cheapest you will be able to get them, and essential programs for an artist.  Of course you will also need a machine powerful enough to run them, and a good scanner and printer as well.  Start saving, art is expensive.  Especially if you print the works yourself.  My wife never used Kinkos.

Some simple advice.  Take it or leave it.  You show promise.  Only you know if it is the path you wish to take.  Take it from someone who knows.  You are your own worst enemy.  My wife has never, ever, felt that she is as good as the others out there.  This from a person who was just asked by Gemstone/Disney to do comic books for them.  I am always trying to push her to excel.  If you don't try then you are already defeated.  So go out there.  Get that table.  Print your work.  Sell it.  You may be amazed at just what some people will buy.  I know I am.

Good Luck

Yeah the pencil drawings I drew back in the day, about when I was 16 (now 19...ouch)
Thank you very much! I have had trouble with anatomy to this day, hence why I am starting to take classes for it in college. XD and it's worth every penny.
Thank you so much for your opinions and suggestions! I will take them to heart.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 06:43:03 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2008, 06:49:55 pm »
two pieces in the opening post are fanart, which are these two:

The LOVE HINA drawing I had an exact reference to it
But the Higurashi drawing I had no reference to it.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 06:53:18 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
    • http://nikorescafe.com
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2008, 07:31:12 pm »

Ah that makes sense to me now. =) I can tell one was referenced, and although there's nothing wrong with that at all, I'd make sure and make it widely known what it was referenced from. Also, never -ever- sell artwork that's been referenced to the point that someone can tell, that is a whole new can of worms and copyright infringement issues. And I too have a Tegakie-e, it's a great way to practice minimalistic art! You can do a lot with it if you're patient XD.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2008, 10:26:11 pm »

Ah that makes sense to me now. =) I can tell one was referenced, and although there's nothing wrong with that at all, I'd make sure and make it widely known what it was referenced from. Also, never -ever- sell artwork that's been referenced to the point that someone can tell, that is a whole new can of worms and copyright infringement issues. And I too have a Tegakie-e, it's a great way to practice minimalistic art! You can do a lot with it if you're patient XD.

Yeah, sadly on Tegaki you can't tell a description like Deviantart XD  you know?
I am sadly obsessed with Tegaki at the moment, again. haha.
May I add you if that's alright?  : D
I think I have you on DA but I can't recall. [hitshead]

TEGAKI NAME: cupcakedoll
DA: ichigoxcupcakes

I like cupcakes n // r // n
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:26:39 pm by anime_gurl_123 »