Author Topic: Maid cafe bakery  (Read 38178 times)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Re: Maid cafe bakery
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2008, 10:30:08 pm »
its quite simple....the cafe is going to be open this week...or already is but they are hiring people. Her mom wants people over 21 and only has two spots available for those under 21. One spot is already taken....

Saya is going to be working Tuesday (next week right?) from 4:30 to 6 and wants people to stop by and see her

And the grand opening (the big party that we are talking about having) will be sometime in November or December, when they get the maid stuff (I'm guessing outfits).

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
That greatly helps me!
<333

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2008, 10:46:18 pm »
its quite simple....the cafe is going to be open this week...or already is but they are hiring people. Her mom wants people over 21 and only has two spots available for those under 21. One spot is already taken....

Saya is going to be working Tuesday-Friday (next week right?) from 4:30 to 6 and wants people to stop by and see her

And the grand opening (the big party that we are talking about having) will be sometime in November or December, when they get the maid stuff (I'm guessing outfits).
Just so people understand~

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2008, 05:06:46 pm »

Saya is going to be working Tuesday-Friday (next week right?) from 4:30 to 6 and wants people to stop by and see her

Just so people understand~

ahhh~~~<3
I'm excited.
: 33

I will do my best to come next week to visit : D since I start school I'll try to make it. [hitshead]

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2008, 07:11:59 pm »
ok so there is no and wont be and job opening for a while and we anrt going to change the name and i been they its a cute old French / English and we don't have uniforms there and my mom want to kept it like that cues 3 of the other people who work there are part timers and 2 are in there 50 and 1 i think 40 or 30 and we have a baker and a that one person who disans stuff so pleases stop asking if we have an opening or i you can work there i have a list of people and we have no openings right now sorry

Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra