Poll

GAHHHHHH

why do I have to post a voting thing everytime I submit a topic
afkjosejrfiawe

Author Topic: Some last minute help? Attaching a fake ponytail to real hair.  (Read 1530 times)

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
So got my awesome wig done last night to find out this morning it won't fit on my head anymore!!! I'm a little worried but I have some ideas. My hair is practically like the characters minus the long ponytail unfortunately (mine comes to a small nub) I'm thinking about just attaching the ponytail we made on the wig to the back of my head. I know they have things like that at stores and such but what would be the best thing to use? I'm thinking one of those clips that are rounded at the top and have comb tooth's at the bottom that are just one part or maybe even attempting to attach to a hair band of sorts so I can just wrap it around my already nub.

Please help!
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Some last minute help? Attaching a fake ponytail to real hair.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:38:58 am »
about the poll thing, maybe your clicking new poll at the end instead of new topic?

I think the clip would work well. you'd have to make sure it's a clip that won't make the hair poofy though.

you could get some hair extension glue too. that could work.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 10:58:04 am »
Ergh, extention glue sounds like it could end horribly. I'm still looking into what kind of clips I can use. I also figured out the clip I was thinking of was one of those small combs.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:08:09 am »
that could work. well my friend uses extension glue a lot since her cosplay calls for longer hair in one part and her hair is short. and she just likes to randomly attach to her hair some days.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM