Author Topic: Help me. I need advice.  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Bob

• Chibi
Help me. I need advice.
« on: August 11, 2008, 01:13:13 am »
ok so last year I met 2 awesome chicks that I pretty much spent the whole con with. I'm hoping to meet up with them again since they made last year mostly enjoyable. so im hoping to have someone give me advice on locating 2 girls in the whole con, I don't know there names, but I'd recognize them if I saw them. one of them cosplayed Haku last year, it was really good, theres pictures of her around the site. anyways. yeah advice.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
Re: Help me. I need advice.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 02:05:17 am »
Do alotto walkin'? xD
I like goats.

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 07:52:32 am »
Yeah all I can say is just look around a lot during con?  You don't knwo them on the forums at al them.. Hmm don't knwo if there is anything esle you can do.  You could post a "DO YOU KNOW ME?" thread?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 07:57:04 am »
or if you know one of them cosplayed as Haku, you could look that character up on Cosplay.com and hope that she has an account on there.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 09:48:01 am »
if they don't have a cosplay.com account then the 'do you know me?' thread might work if they have an account on here also. I wish I could help you further but I don't know the girl either that played haku.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 11:16:51 am »
Figure out what events they seemed most interested in last year, and go to them.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:36:42 am »
link to photo of them in this thread and maybe one of them, or their friends will see it and get them in contact with you. else keep your eyes peeled and hang out in or around then events that you ran into them at last year.
if you are reading this i have broken free

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 11:40:18 am »
They didn't really go to many of the events, we mostly just wondered the con with each other talking the whole time. I feel like a stalker  :o
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 11:42:59 am »
Some call it stalking, I call it love.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 11:45:28 am »
haha, I just woke up, 5 hours early none the less. I won't be doing anything for a while. but once time passes I will be taking most of this advice.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 05:35:04 pm »
Alternatively, you could come hang out with me and all my DDR friends in the game room and fool yourself into thinking you're having more fun playing video games than you would be if you were with a couple of girls ;P
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

oslapedo

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 10:44:07 pm »
I'd rather be in a stuffy room playing games, than be surrounded by ladies. I'll probably end up doing both  :D

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 12:49:07 am »
I'd like to hang with all of you, but I also have to win the bucket again. that takes up alot of my time.

oslapedo

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 01:16:05 am »
I don't even know what the bucket is, it can't be THAT important! ;)

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 01:20:38 am »
it decides who is better, ninjas or Pirates. the winner gets to go next year free and I got a chest full of stuff, I don't know what this years prize will be. I won last year, became king of pirates, get to come this year free, and got a sweet chest full of anime stuff. 78 wins. very important. but I realized I just thread jacked myself. anyways thanks for the help dudes.

oslapedo

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 01:25:51 am »
Your welcome ;)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 09:30:30 pm »
I cosplayed Haku last year for a little bit, but I'm sure it's not me. XD;; Anyway, if there's pics around the site, point us towards those pics and maybe some one can help you a little better. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 10:41:20 pm »
I saw it last year. it'll be hard to find. I went through 17 pages of cosplay.com, nothing