Author Topic: HELP ME.  (Read 6035 times)

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
HELP ME.
« on: August 03, 2008, 04:12:51 pm »
Yes, yes I do.

I've already got a cosplay planned out. I'll be cosplaying a strange sort of Silent Hill-esk character.

Just call me JamesHarry. I designed this outfit sometime last year, and it's what I'll be wearing. Only, I'll have blond hair by then.

Now, for the help I'll need.

A bit of a strange request.

EVERYTIME someone sees me, and recognizes me... I want to be Stolen Away.

I want to be stolen away.

Not in the like, actual Stolen sense. I mean, more like, GLOMP TACKLE HUG ARHGSKJD WANNA GO GET A COFFEE? sense. But I want you to grab me and drag me off.

So if anybody, if you guys actually read this and agree to go with it, sees me. I'd highly appreciate being taken away from whatever it is I'm doing. See me in an elevator? Corner me and then drag me to the dungeon. Walking down the hall? Grab hold and coerce me into the bathrooms.

Or maybe just a kiss on the cheek will do.

I'm just looking.

SO Steal ME PLZ?

Safe word is 'Battle'. 8D
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:04:23 pm by kylite »
adhfajhfa wat r u sayin bro

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: HELP ME.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 04:14:48 pm »
is there a reason why?

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 04:17:58 pm »
is there a reason why?

Uhm yeah I'm with you on this one. Why?

And...I don't think this kind of thing would fly by well with the mods on the forums. Just sayin.

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:19:23 pm »
I'm going to be traveling with a bunch of people I don't like. XDD;; I accidentally told them I was going, and all of the sudden they jumped on the wagon, saying they wanted to go. Still expecting me to pay for everything.

Moochers.

And I just wanna get away from them, so I can still have fun.

It's not actually Being Stolen, though. Just, you know. Drag me off so I can actually do something FUN. XD
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 06:05:04 pm by kylite »

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 04:21:39 pm »
well if that is the case then you know they will  most likely follow right?

Offline risotto

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 04:23:32 pm »
I think if you be upfront about it and tell them you don't want them tagging along they'll understand. If not well, sheep will be sheep ^^;

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 04:23:52 pm »
You could've just said "does anyone wanna hang out?" instead, you know.

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 04:25:44 pm »
Not if I can get enough people doing it. 8D

These moochers are lazy. After a while, they'll give up.

So it depends on how many people I can find that'll just be like 'Come with me.'

And these people, they don't listen. Like, I don't even know why I talk to them, but call me a softy. Unless it's underhanded.

I know I could have used 'Anyone wanna hang', but... where's the excitement in that?

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 04:29:09 pm »
I'll try if I see you ^_^

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 04:31:13 pm »
OH, THANK YOU.

That'd help me so much. XD <3

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 04:40:17 pm »
So, anybody else on board?

Cuz I do need this help.

It's either MAGIC FUN TIME, or GTFAWAYFROMME.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 05:18:33 pm »
I find a better way of getting rid of them is to simply slip away.
Honestly, with all of the con about, it's very easy O.o
and I mean VERY.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 06:06:18 pm »
Altered the posts to be a bit more "family friendly"

Remember gang, this is a family convention :)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 07:20:04 pm »
and the almighty mod has spoke yay for mods!!

they take the shiney things from me for my own safty
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 07:30:21 pm »
Erp.

XD Sorry, Mod.

With these guys, I know they'll have like... one eye on me, at all times. A couple of them are con-virgins.

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 07:58:14 pm »
and the almighty mod has spoke yay for mods!!

they take the shiney things from me for my own safty

They came! They came! lol poor Jaz I will give you shiny things

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 07:59:17 pm »
woot!!! ;D ;D ;D
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 08:41:24 pm »
XD Who needs something shiny, when you could have something sharp?

Offline kurosakiichigo666

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 09:12:06 pm »
Or something sharp AND shiny?
Co-Founder and VP of Parasol Corp. Cosplay. And you just lost the game...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 11:16:06 pm »
I think you seriously underestimate the attendance at this con, lol. True, you have people there that you are going to want to avoid, but at any given time, at any given location, there will be a good 100-400 people all about you, lol. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but not by much if it is. The point is, they aren't going to be playing Where's Waldo? all weekend, heh.

But for what it's worth, sure, I'll keep an eye out for you, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 03:03:30 am »
XD I probably do. And I know that it would be SUPER EASY to just disappear into a faceless crowd and get lost. Especially if I tried to be sneaky. But, you know. It's a game of Where's Waldo for you, AND for the people I want to avoid. 8D Makes it fun for everybody!

And, it'll be a new game everyday. Cuz I'm gonna have to go back to the room with these people every night, if I wanna get any amount of sleep.

BUT THANK YOU! 8D If I have anything on me to give you guys, like Pocky or even, like... 50 cents, I'll definitely hand it over.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 10:17:51 am »
LOL, WUT?

Wow, yeah, so maybe this shoulda gone in a different section. We're all just going to act like this is a different kind of "meet up and hang out request."

We don't generally approve of using the forum to hook up, especially not creating threads for it.
We're PG-13 at the con, worse after hours, but the public forums are all designed to be more.... yes.... "family friendly". The edgier stuff is only allowed in the "spam forum", and even then this is not a dating site.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Bob

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 01:36:14 pm »
I guess I could help, yeah.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 02:16:05 pm »
XD Dating, what?

I'm not doing this for dating. I'm doing this so I can get away from clingy, needy moochers that I don't wanna stay around, and meet new people along the way.

I'm sorry if it comes off that way, but it really isn't. XD

And thanks you, Bob. Whooooooooooo.

oslapedo

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 12:08:05 am »
I'm admittedly also a con virgin, but I'll whisk you away if I happen to see you  :D

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 08:41:19 am »
If I see you I shall steal you away and drag you to the Glomp Circles and set you free there!!!! ;D
Secrety secrets!

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 05:51:47 am »
God, you guys are amazing, thank you. ;___; <3

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 11:09:29 pm »
heh ud be amazed at how many relationships start at kcon. :)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 12:22:26 am »
Or at things related to kcon.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline verdant hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 02:21:49 am »
heh ud be amazed at how many relationships start at kcon. :)

oh, and horribly awkward stories...

that your friends wont stop telling everyone you meet, even years down the line...

lol @ this thread though, i imagine someone just picking this girl up and running off...

odd, but just for s***s and giggles how old is op?

"I know how hard it is being a leader. I've been
one. I always forget who has what materia."
-Cid, Final Fantasy VII

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 04:35:21 pm »
This sounds like a plan...you going all three days?

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 03:14:53 am »
I'd almost enjoy somebody picking me up and running off. D: It's save me the trouble of leaving a distinguishable trail. While I srsly don't want to date anybody going to the con (Srsly. ...srsly.), I'd still like to meet new people.

*my post was edited because I used naughty language on a family forum*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:18:08 am by kylite »

oslapedo

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 01:59:03 pm »
I'd to pick you up and run off with you, but I have the puniest, weakiest arms ever. I could try and piggy back you away though! :D

Offline LittleKarasu

• Sailor Scout
    • facebook
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 04:18:34 pm »
Omg this sounds like so much fun, Im going to the con by myself and i was scared I would get bored being alone, so it would be awesome if I could kidnap you and drag you off and buy you ice creem! ;D .....oh my...that sounded kind of creepy.....all well.
        I know what you mean about wanting to get away. I have a friend that would see for like  20min a week and I said I'll buy him a ticket for the con (he's just a little anoying but I though It would be better than going alone) Later he got a job at my work (wal mart) . And after spending 9hr. a day for 4 days a week with him I nearly lost my mind! And not only me, all my co-workers are fed up with him. He is a nice guy but he isn't very bright, he asked my boss when do we get to go on winter brake and my boss had to explain that this isn't like school and that we don't close the store down and go on winter brake for 2 weeks... and since I been working there longer I ended up being his boss, one day I told him all he had to do was clean  the mens room while I cleaned the womens room, the lunch room, and striped and waxed the floor,  he just walked off and said "Naw im going to sweep electonics again instead".. ???. An hr. later I saw him  standing there holding the broom watching the tv..... so 3 weeks later I told him that I didn't think I was going to be able buy the ticket for him cuz Im realy low on money and I cant get a hotel room so I most likely will only go for a few hrs. the first day....I didn't have the heart to tell him that he is driving me crazy. I feel so bad for telling him a lie but if he did come with me I would most likely be begging you to kidnap me too.       I don't think I will ever invite a friend to go with me If i cant stand being with them for a whole day.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

oslapedo

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 05:10:14 pm »
Wow, you have quite an unfortuanate tale as well! I could snatch you away too if you'd like ^_^

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 05:32:23 pm »
Omg this sounds like so much fun, Im going to the con by myself and i was scared I would get bored being alone, so it would be awesome if I could kidnap you and drag you off and buy you ice creem! ;D .....oh my...that sounded kind of creepy.....all well.
        I know what you mean about wanting to get away. I have a friend that would see for like  20min a week and I said I'll buy him a ticket for the con (he's just a little anoying but I though It would be better than going alone) Later he got a job at my work (wal mart) . And after spending 9hr. a day for 4 days a week with him I nearly lost my mind! And not only me, all my co-workers are fed up with him. He is a nice guy but he isn't very bright, he asked my boss when do we get to go on winter brake and my boss had to explain that this isn't like school and that we don't close the store down and go on winter brake for 2 weeks... and since I been working there longer I ended up being his boss, one day I told him all he had to do was clean  the mens room while I cleaned the womens room, the lunch room, and striped and waxed the floor,  he just walked off and said "Naw im going to sweep electonics again instead".. ???. An hr. later I saw him  standing there holding the broom watching the tv..... so 3 weeks later I told him that I didn't think I was going to be able buy the ticket for him cuz Im realy low on money and I cant get a hotel room so I most likely will only go for a few hrs. the first day....I didn't have the heart to tell him that he is driving me crazy. I feel so bad for telling him a lie but if he did come with me I would most likely be begging you to kidnap me too.       I don't think I will ever invite a friend to go with me If i cant stand being with them for a whole day.

wow....i hated wal mart >< i worked there for......3 weeks then gave my 2 weeks notice lol, and you just let him walk away from cleaning like that? sheesh if it was any other place and i was his boss i'd be like "you walk any futher, you can walk home"

oslapedo

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 05:56:34 pm »
I hate Walmart and I've never even worked there :D

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 03:49:48 am »
Oh, holy crap. (Naughty language. Must refrain from it. >_o Erg. You didn't have to edit all of it.)

Thank god you were able to get away from him, though! 8D Thank god for little white lies. I feel bad for you still, having to deal with a guy like that. XD That'd... suck. A loooot. And you have to go back to him, don't you?

Osla: XD You'd probably break your back, trying to give me a piggyback ride. BUT WE CAN STILL SKIP ARM IN ARM IN A SHOWER OF FLOWERS AND MORNING DEW.

oslapedo

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 11:28:49 am »
Oh my GOSH! I LOVE skipping arm in arm!!! I can't wait to abduct you! ;D

Offline LittleKarasu

• Sailor Scout
    • facebook
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 04:00:59 pm »
 I have spent hours trying to think of something creative, like dress up like an FBI Agent and take you in for "questioning" in the yaoi section. But I am scared that I might steal you away when you realy wanted to stay in place and then you would be mad cuz you missed out on what u were doing  :(
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:01:38 pm by LittleKarasu »
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 05:06:13 pm »
That... is the best idea, ever, Karasu. XDDD

I WOULDN'T MIND IF YOU STOLE ME AWAY LIKE THAT. AT ALL. I COULD ALWAYS GET BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING. XD Plzplzplzplzplz. Oh man.

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 09:41:50 pm »
i dont know why but reading this thread i kept hearing a dr drew voice in my head...maybe ive been listening to too much love line.

but seriously its a little odd. not to mention a security problem if the peoples dont know its consensual. even if you dont want to hang out with sucky people.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 11:14:45 pm »
ah you got moochers round you that sucks xD my first year i was suposed to go with a friend but erm she canceld, instad i met some people i now go with to the con in the line, awsome peeps, made my first one fun and all that, but its pretty intimdating at first, so the virgin con goers in your group might be especialy hard to get rid of!

heres my advice (besides being stolen away) take them all to the vendors room O_O it is so fricken easy to get lost in that mess (did that myself a few times by acident xD) just say "oooo shiny shiny sword over there!" and run off in a random direction. then sneak out. simple as that. xD easyist way to get lost, or at the rave and dance just run into the middle and they wont have a chance of finding you : )
returning with a vengeance to K con~