Author Topic: Baroque?  (Read 1654 times)

Offline katayamadono

• Sailor Scout
Baroque?
« on: July 30, 2008, 01:08:58 pm »
So I gonna be a character from the wii Game Baroque.
Has anyone played it? Cuz its a fun game if not a little... confusing....
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/acgc_museum/baroque/baroque0.jpg
Thats the character I'm gonna be. My only problem is the things coming out of her chest. I dont know how to do that.

And I might be:
http://www.atlus.com/baroque/ps2/chara/chara2/chara13.htm

@_@
Just tell me what you think...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 01:10:58 pm by katayamadono »

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Baroque?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:51:46 pm »
I have never heard of or played it but it sounds really cool. and those two characters look awesome. your right the things coming out of her chest are a little complex. interesting. I can't wait to see you when you come to the con. :3
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 02:59:30 pm »
hmmm.... well the things comin out of the chest i have a recomendation for. make them out of fabric and fluff (easy enough) and then slip a piece of it through a whole in the bodice and then hem it from the inside so that they stick on... i dunno sugestion.
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 06:38:55 pm »
Grow some leeches and then paint and attach them to your body. Well enough of my joking. Aren't there some of those floaty pool toys like the flowers that actually have wire inside of the foam? I think that might be your best bet if they do. Just paint them and sew them to the dress I guess. I really like the artwork for this game though and I'll have to give it a look see next time I'm out and about.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline antibishie

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.antibishie.com
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 10:00:32 pm »
For Alice's tubes I'd agree with xxxchihiroxxx.  Just make long strips of fabric, sew them on one end and turn them inside out to make your tubes and then fill them with stuffing.  Then sew them to her top.  If you want them to stand up like they do and not just flop around you can always insert some modeling wire, though you'd then need to make a base against your body under the top to keep the wires erect.  A bit more work, but not too bad, and you can find modeling wire fairly cheap at any art store.

Oh, and make sure that you have someone you really trust as a guide if you dare to go as The Bagged One.  I know that I wouldn't like being tied up in a bag while trying to walk around.
-----
Jeremy Forbes
"You have much YAOI-esque-ness here...!"
http://www.antibishie.com

Offline katayamadono

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 10:47:08 pm »
For Alice's tubes I'd agree with xxxchihiroxxx.  Just make long strips of fabric, sew them on one end and turn them inside out to make your tubes and then fill them with stuffing.  Then sew them to her top.  If you want them to stand up like they do and not just flop around you can always insert some modeling wire, though you'd then need to make a base against your body under the top to keep the wires erect.  A bit more work, but not too bad, and you can find modeling wire fairly cheap at any art store.

Oh, and make sure that you have someone you really trust as a guide if you dare to go as The Bagged One.  I know that I wouldn't like being tied up in a bag while trying to walk around.

Yea, I think I will go that route with Alice. So far its the best plan for that whole deal. I thought about finding tubes, but I couldnt figure out what type would work, and I'm quite sure that fabric would be far more comfortable then that. I've never worked with modeling wires before, but I think I will try them out anyway.

I only planned on being the Bagged One for an hour or so, while nothings going on. I'm still searching for someone to help me around. Most of my friends that are going do not seem up to following me around. @_@ but I'll figure it out...