Author Topic: Lookin' for a roomy/ies.  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
Lookin' for a roomy/ies.
« on: July 27, 2008, 10:13:05 pm »
Hey guys! When me and the boyfriend placed our reservation for a hotel room, they said they only had 1 King Bed rooms available, so we took it. We found out the next day they expanded the discount block, but we found that out after it had already filled up.. again. ANYWAY, our room is only 1 king bed, but I remember that I stayed at the Double Tree in High School once, and they have cots available ^_^ Or if you don't mind floor space, our room still has some space left.

We're trying to knock the cost down some. There's currently 4 people in our room (Me and my boyfriend, and a Sasuke/Naruto couple whom are also bf/gf.) so we're only looking to take 1-2 people. We're all 18+ in the room, so we'd prefer mature, quiet, respectful people. We are all cosplayers and fanatic of KH. I've been going to K-Con since first year, and my boyfriend (Jason) has been going since 2005. If you're interested, please e-mail me at linhartk@students.sou.edu.

Also, if you want further proof/info on us, you can check out our DA accounts.
Mine
Jasons

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Re: Lookin' for a roomy/ies.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 10:32:22 pm »
I e-mailed you.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 05:53:22 pm »
just be aware that those cots disappear fast and since the hotel is booked solid they may disappear even faster so it might be best to ask them for a cot now or make sure you get there first thing so you can secure one for yourself.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 09:54:05 pm »
If you're relying on something, your best bet is to bring your own.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline laharlsama

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 10:20:50 pm »
tofus right, me and him got a room last year and we ended up having seven people, which was cramped even though we had a two bed. about 3 people took the floor but to be honest the blankets are usule nice enough to be a bed. so dont wory to much.
when you're on the edge of life, what will you remember?

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 01:04:09 am »
We're just going to bring an air matress to sleep on. That or some foamy pads.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay