Author Topic: I need people for a dance skit! (read details, it's not that bad)  (Read 41958 times)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
Re: I need people for a dance skit! (read details, it's not that bad)
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 08:08:30 pm »
yep yep draggy animes are the worst. I still love death note but sometimes I get a little annoyed with some of the fans. they all think their evil and bad ass. it gets really annoying.

Yeah.  We have death note people at school too who walk around with death notes pretending to be like Light.  It's annoying...  They really do ruin anime sometimes.  XD
I mean when my friend got a death note. I was like cool and all we did was write down celebrities we hated and people we knew. I really do like L he's an awesome character but I get kind of mad when chubby or fat people cosplay as him, because he's really skinny it just doesn't fit.

Yeah, that's fun to do.  I love Light in the first few episodes because he's so dramatic and thinks he's doing good XD  L is just awesome all around.  When I started the series someone ruined it for me by telling me he died so I excpected it the whole time.  But I still loved it.  the premiere for the L death episode in English was actually on my birthday so it was pretty cool. 
really? that's pretty cool. yeah I like his maniacal laugh in the manga. it was so...I can't believe I'm going to use this word but epic. lol

I know XD  He's so funny because he gets so overly dramatic over...nothing.  Like the fmaous potato chip scene.  Best anime scene ever XD
I know. I wish I had a ryuk though. I love apples probably more then him. lol I'm liking posting here. it's getting my post count up. ^_^

Even though it's way off topic to the thread but oh well!  It's fun talking to you and my post count is going up as well.  
Ryuk is fun too, as first he freaked me out but he's actually very fun once you get to know him.  The whole Light betrayal thing was kind of predictable but so funny.  Light survives epic (tehe) gun shots and then- death anyway.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2008, 08:10:13 pm »
I love apples, but not normal ones XD I only like the golden apples lol!

Yeah Light in the Japanese I think was better than the english..

So who's all doing what parts in the skit, Kori?
I personally love green one but golden one's are quite delicious. :3
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2008, 08:14:02 pm »
I love apples, but not normal ones XD I only like the golden apples lol!

Yeah Light in the Japanese I think was better than the english..

So who's all doing what parts in the skit, Kori?

Let's see, my sister is being Mikuru.  I'm Haruhi.  My cousin is Ichigo.  Mitsukai Mizu Amaya is going to be Garnet Til Alexandros XVII doing caramelldansen and of course we have our macarena girl.  

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2008, 08:15:59 pm »
yep yep draggy animes are the worst. I still love death note but sometimes I get a little annoyed with some of the fans. they all think their evil and bad ass. it gets really annoying.

Yeah.  We have death note people at school too who walk around with death notes pretending to be like Light.  It's annoying...  They really do ruin anime sometimes.  XD
I mean when my friend got a death note. I was like cool and all we did was write down celebrities we hated and people we knew. I really do like L he's an awesome character but I get kind of mad when chubby or fat people cosplay as him, because he's really skinny it just doesn't fit.

Yeah, that's fun to do.  I love Light in the first few episodes because he's so dramatic and thinks he's doing good XD  L is just awesome all around.  When I started the series someone ruined it for me by telling me he died so I excpected it the whole time.  But I still loved it.  the premiere for the L death episode in English was actually on my birthday so it was pretty cool. 
really? that's pretty cool. yeah I like his maniacal laugh in the manga. it was so...I can't believe I'm going to use this word but epic. lol

I know XD  He's so funny because he gets so overly dramatic over...nothing.  Like the fmaous potato chip scene.  Best anime scene ever XD
I know. I wish I had a ryuk though. I love apples probably more then him. lol I'm liking posting here. it's getting my post count up. ^_^

Even though it's way off topic to the thread but oh well!  It's fun talking to you and my post count is going up as well. 
Ryuk is fun too, as first he freaked me out but he's actually very fun once you get to know him.  The whole Light betrayal thing was kind of predictable but so funny.  Light survives epic (tehe) gun shots and then- death anyway.
yeah but hey this is fun. I made another friend for the con. ^_^ yeah I heard a bunch of different endings for the series I sort of just gave up on it.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2008, 08:18:00 pm »

Even though it's way off topic to the thread but oh well!  It's fun talking to you and my post count is going up as well. 
Ryuk is fun too, as first he freaked me out but he's actually very fun once you get to know him.  The whole Light betrayal thing was kind of predictable but so funny.  Light survives epic (tehe) gun shots and then- death anyway.
yeah but hey this is fun. I made another friend for the con. ^_^ yeah I heard a bunch of different endings for the series I sort of just gave up on it.

Yeah, me too!  I love making new friends especially anime ones X3
Deaht note is fun music wise because they have Nightmare and Maximum the Hormone who are two of my favorite japanese bands.  My cousin got me hooked so when Death note came out we were excited.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2008, 08:19:38 pm »

Deaht note is fun music wise because they have Nightmare and Maximum the Hormone who are two of my favorite japanese bands.  My cousin got me hooked so when Death note came out we were excited.
I know it got me really happy. I LOVE the music for it too. I downloaded as soon as I could and all my friends that like death note were like OH MY GOD, GIMME. it was great when I said no. lol
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2008, 08:24:19 pm »
XD You two are going so far off topic lol!
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2008, 08:26:54 pm »
lol we can't help it. :3
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2008, 08:34:28 pm »
You're not going to participate, Tofu? ???
Kumori'15

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2008, 08:48:27 pm »
participate in what? the skit? I can't I'm already in another.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2008, 08:58:07 pm »

I know it got me really happy. I LOVE the music for it too. I downloaded as soon as I could and all my friends that like death note were like OH MY GOD, GIMME. it was great when I said no. lol

That's so mean XD  But it sounds like something I would do and have done.  Right now I'm obsessed with the second ending (don't remember how to spell it).  I listen to it every morning on my way to work.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2008, 08:59:13 pm »
participate in what? the skit? I can't I'm already in another.
Yeah I know...  :'(  That's okay though.  W'ell still have to do /something/ together.  Even if it's just a 'hi'.  'hi'.  -walks away-

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2008, 09:02:57 pm »

That's so mean XD  But it sounds like something I would do and have done.  Right now I'm obsessed with the second ending (don't remember how to spell it).  I listen to it every morning on my way to work.
yeah well I always have the programs to do that and they don't so they get all needy for me. lol I love the music because it's so hard you can just rock out whenever.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2008, 09:05:21 pm »

yeah well I always have the programs to do that and they don't so they get all needy for me. lol I love the music because it's so hard you can just rock out whenever.

I know.  My friends always want music from me and I'm always making excuses not to give it to them since I can never say no.   jsut say 'maybe later' and pretend to forget.  They only get music from me if they manage to swipe one of my AMV DVDs.
The music is hardcore.  All their stuff if though.  My cousin only plays their stuff when we get together for cosplay days and stuff and it's always a lot of fun XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2008, 09:10:04 pm »

I know.  My friends always want music from me and I'm always making excuses not to give it to them since I can never say no.   jsut say 'maybe later' and pretend to forget.  They only get music from me if they manage to swipe one of my AMV DVDs.
The music is hardcore.  All their stuff if though.  My cousin only plays their stuff when we get together for cosplay days and stuff and it's always a lot of fun XD
lol alright then. and we will do something sometime. oh it's also really good to listen to while cleaning.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2008, 09:11:40 pm »

lol alright then. and we will do something sometime. oh it's also really good to listen to while cleaning.

Yeah it is.  I blast it when I do dishes XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2008, 09:14:53 pm »

lol I can't or I'd probably break some. I usually do it when I'm doing laundry or something. or when i walk the dog. ^_^
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2008, 09:21:24 pm »

lol I can't or I'd probably break some. I usually do it when I'm doing laundry or something. or when i walk the dog. ^_^

Yeah, I get pretty crazy.  Especially when I vaccum the house.  It becomes a big epic cleaning THING. 

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2008, 09:28:06 pm »

Yeah, I get pretty crazy.  Especially when I vaccum the house.  It becomes a big epic cleaning THING. 
yeah and its like you can only do it when no ones around or they might get hurt. lol
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2008, 09:32:05 pm »

yeah and its like you can only do it when no ones around or they might get hurt. lol
My cousin and I listen to it while playing the Wii or fighting with his swords on his trampoline.  THAT gets scary.  We've done some damage on eachother quite a few times.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2008, 09:35:07 pm »

My cousin and I listen to it while playing the Wii or fighting with his swords on his trampoline.  THAT gets scary.  We've done some damage on eachother quite a few times.
oh that sounds like fun! I should do that with my friends boffers some time. get some crazy fast anime music and fight.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2008, 09:43:07 pm »

oh that sounds like fun! I should do that with my friends boffers some time. get some crazy fast anime music and fight.

Yeah, we love beating each other with sharp objects.  He has two daggers I like using or my sais are fun too.  But he has two huge ass swords that just kill me every time XD  And then there's my sister...who just tried not to die.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2008, 09:51:35 pm »

Yeah, we love beating each other with sharp objects.  He has two daggers I like using or my sais are fun too.  But he has two huge ass swords that just kill me every time XD  And then there's my sister...who just tried not to die.
yeh dying wouldn't be good. lol >_< sharp objects are also very very fun. I wish that was whats used instead of guns now. so much more fun.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2008, 09:54:42 pm »

yeh dying wouldn't be good. lol >_< sharp objects are also very very fun. I wish that was whats used instead of guns now. so much more fun.

I know!!!  guns were the downfall to everything.  Swords were the only nobel and true way to fight and then 'no way!  We have gun powder!  Bang bang! >X3'  people are stupid.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2008, 10:00:30 pm »
totally. it's so much more beautiful and deadly to me personally. and its good money to make them. :3
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2008, 10:15:32 pm »
oO Your guys' quote trees are getting huge...

Awww well I hope to see your skit anyway ^_^
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2008, 05:22:18 am »
totally. it's so much more beautiful and deadly to me personally. and its good money to make them. :3
Yeah, seriously. 

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2008, 06:52:20 pm »
Awwwwwwww, I just got word that I won't get tos tay for the entire con.  We're leaving Sunday night (hopefully late) to go to Eugene the next day so my sister cna go 'school shopping'.  XP  Lame!  So that means I have to cram everything into only two days!  Well...I'll be there Friday too but that's a no-show kind of daaaaaay!!!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2008, 07:05:22 pm »
Awwwwwwww, I just got word that I won't get tos tay for the entire con.  We're leaving Sunday night (hopefully late) to go to Eugene the next day so my sister cna go 'school shopping'.  XP  Lame!  So that means I have to cram everything into only two days!  Well...I'll be there Friday too but that's a no-show kind of daaaaaay!!!
aw man I'm so sorry. well Monday isn't the most eventful day so I think you'll be okay. I'll be sure to tell you everything I think you might've enjoyed if it happens that day. thank god I don't need to do shopping. I have tons of supplies left over from last year. lol
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:24 pm »
I thought the con's Sat-Mon ???
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:43 pm »
aw man I'm so sorry. well Monday isn't the most eventful day so I think you'll be okay. I'll be sure to tell you everything I think you might've enjoyed if it happens that day. thank god I don't need to do shopping. I have tons of supplies left over from last year. lol

Yeah I'm mostly bummed now because it means I'll miss anime chess.  My sister and I were already rpacticing our fighting for it XD  Oh well, I can wait until next year I suppose.
I graduated this last eyar so I'm out of school.  In winter I'm going to be going to New Zealand for an Au Pair position for like...five months while my aunt is working on the new Hobit move.  When i get back I'm going to be going to AI of Portland, but until then no school for me.  So the shopping thing is a total waste of my time.  Oh well...

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2008, 07:09:42 pm »
I thought the con's Sat-Mon ???

It is.  I was thinking (for some reason) it was Friday-Sunday like the other cons I've been too.  I forgot the holiday thing.  So we'll be their Friday to Sunday night.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2008, 07:24:14 pm »

Yeah I'm mostly bummed now because it means I'll miss anime chess.  My sister and I were already rpacticing our fighting for it XD  Oh well, I can wait until next year I suppose.
I graduated this last eyar so I'm out of school.  In winter I'm going to be going to New Zealand for an Au Pair position for like...five months while my aunt is working on the new Hobit move.  When i get back I'm going to be going to AI of Portland, but until then no school for me.  So the shopping thing is a total waste of my time.  Oh well...

I'm sorry. I wish I had graduated. but alas two more years. ooh new Zealand, sounds like fun. I think they have some cons there. I have to watch chess this year, my friends going to be in it.
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2008, 07:37:05 pm »
x_x all this chaos... I think I've concluded that i can't participate in the skit~
which It sounds like it can't even happen sadly T-T
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2008, 08:22:05 pm »
x_x all this chaos... I think I've concluded that i can't participate in the skit~
which It sounds like it can't even happen sadly T-T
Yeah...it looks like the skit won't be happening unfortunatly...  Well this give me more to look forward to next year!!

Offline Satsukicosplayer

• Cabbit
    • Wildlife Publishers
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2008, 08:43:58 pm »
i wouldn't mind doing the lucky star dance ^^ but what day are you doing this? are you doing it for a contest?
i'm misha0angel from youtube please checkout my channel
http://youtube.com/misha0angel
and my deviantart
http://kittycatangelwings.deviantart.com

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2008, 10:46:03 pm »
It WAS for the Masquerade (cosplay skit contest) but the majority of the people won't be there for it.
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2008, 11:14:02 pm »
Yeah, so we're more or less doing it just for fun.  I like the idea of attacking the lobby with it though XD  I would like to do it as a skit but like Veraca said, a lot of the people won't be there.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2008, 12:07:02 am »
awe...i wanna help ^^ (if you dont mind a guy helping) tho i honestly dont really know what i'll be doing for the con, mainly walking around joining random groups

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2008, 12:08:16 am »
awe...i wanna help ^^ (if you dont mind a guy helping) tho i honestly dont really know what i'll be doing for the con, mainly walking around joining random groups
I don't mind a guy helping.  It would be cool.  I'm doing the same actually.  Wandering around mindlessly joining whatever I cna find.  X3

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2008, 12:32:08 am »
Yeah we could do like those from Sakura Con last year- pick a spot and start doing it to some random music or something. XD Maybe we'll get a kongaa line going!
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2008, 12:32:48 am »
That would be so cool XD 

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:25 am »
tottally xD kinda been wanting to try the lucky start dance, good thing im a quick learner ^^

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2008, 12:40:12 am »
I sorta know the Hare Hare Yukai dance from Haruhi XD; SORTA. Not able to teach anyone lol
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2008, 02:06:34 am »
My sister and I are making a training video for everyone who wants to learn the long version.  It's different than others do though, I think.  We learned by watching the animation and then the live concert with the voice actresses.  A lot of people learn from the animation and creator animation (Which is probably more accurate) but we do the concert way so we're showing a training video on youtube for those who want to learn.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2008, 02:08:02 am »
I saw the concert of the vids. That's how I sorta learned.  :D
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2008, 02:09:45 am »
Oh cool!  Then We won't have to change much.  It'll suck because everyone will know one of the two ways and we'll have to mix or choose which one we prefer.  They're fairly close to the same thing there are just one or two differences here and there.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2008, 02:49:09 am »
The biggest difference people will notice is the full version of the song has a different opening.
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2008, 09:15:55 am »
That's true.  The hand gestures at the beginning are different and then how you rotate throughout the song is different.  The rest is fairly close to the same.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2008, 09:24:38 am »
haha kool, got a month to learn! >=3