Author Topic: I need people for a dance skit! (read details, it's not that bad)  (Read 41956 times)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
So I made this skit but most of the people going with us to the con dropped out.  So I need 3 (preferrably girls but it doesn't matter) people who would want to partisipate.  The skit is basically Haruhi Suzumiya trying to learn a new dance.  She has dance try-outs and five people show off the first...ten seconds or so of different dances.  I need three people who would be willing to dance. 

I need one to do:
Caramelldansen
Lucky Star
UGLY chorus
and yes, the Macarena

If you want to be part of it and have another dance, drop me a line and I'll be glad to add you (or change one of the ones up top to something else works too)

If you want to do it, I'll send you the script and you'll have to send me audio clips so I can add it into the recording before hand and get that set up.  You'd have very few lines so if audio is a probably don't worry. 

Cosplay is wanted but not needed!

PM me, post here or email me for more details. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:11:10 pm by Kori123 »

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Re: I need people for a dance skit! (read details, it's not that bad)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 04:23:10 pm »
Hmmm... Looks sorta interesting....
Secrety secrets!

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 05:24:41 pm »
damn! I wish I could but I'm already in a skit so I couldn't. I wish the rules said you could be in more then one skit. like two at least. but that'd be unfair.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 05:58:39 pm »
damn! I wish I could but I'm already in a skit so I couldn't. I wish the rules said you could be in more then one skit. like two at least. but that'd be unfair.

I know.  I always want to do so many skits but can only do one...  >_<;; 

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 06:01:32 pm »

you just gotta take it a year at time. *sigh*well I do plan on doing another one for next ku-con I have no idea what though. depends on who I'm cosplaying as.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 06:03:22 pm »

you just gotta take it a year at time. *sigh*well I do plan on doing another one for next ku-con I have no idea what though. depends on who I'm cosplaying as.

Same here.  I have a lot of different cosplay but my problem is finding a character to use XD  Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 06:10:00 pm »

yeah, its like you love the character and perhaps you have tons of cool skit ideas but they don't match well. DX
Same here.  I have a lot of different cosplay but my problem is finding a character to use XD  Oh well, we'll see what happens.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 07:01:54 am »

yeah, its like you love the character and perhaps you have tons of cool skit ideas but they don't match well. DX

That's exactly how it is.  I always want to put a character in a skit with a character form another anime but sometimes the plot for the skit doesn't allow it.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 09:43:28 pm »

That's exactly how it is.  I always want to put a character in a skit with a character form another anime but sometimes the plot for the skit doesn't allow it.
yeah or the for the character you want to use they'd be ooc if you put them in.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 10:13:20 pm »

Ugh and that's the worst thing ever!  OoCs are awful.  UNLESS it's really funny or kind of fits.  But in fanfics and stuff it's just bleck.  Or I think so anyway.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 10:22:34 pm »

Ugh and that's the worst thing ever!  OoCs are awful.  UNLESS it's really funny or kind of fits.  But in fanfics and stuff it's just bleck.  Or I think so anyway.
oh totally. ooc in fanfics is the worst. well I was planning to do one ooc pic for my cosplay when I get pictures done but hey thats on purpose. but horrible ooc is like making light smile all the time and say 'oh my gosh'. lol
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 11:02:06 pm »

oh totally. ooc in fanfics is the worst. well I was planning to do one ooc pic for my cosplay when I get pictures done but hey thats on purpose. but horrible ooc is like making light smile all the time and say 'oh my gosh'. lol

Yeah.  OoC in pictures is fine but I think it's a little more fun to keep to the character.  At the same time, if a character is too serious like Sasuke or someone else, it's fun to make them doing goofy things because deep down, you know they want to.  Another thing that kind of annoys me is when people cosplay but are nothing like the character or refuse to act like the character.  Some people dress up just for the fun.  But I like to Roleplay while cosplay.  It's just so much more fun XD  At AOD last year, my sister was Kagura and my cousin was Kyo (I tohru) and she tackled him everytime fangirls tried to talk to him.  he even was smashed into the wall a few times but he just ignored the blood and pain to stay in character.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 11:19:01 pm »

Yeah.  OoC in pictures is fine but I think it's a little more fun to keep to the character.  At the same time, if a character is too serious like Sasuke or someone else, it's fun to make them doing goofy things because deep down, you know they want to.  Another thing that kind of annoys me is when people cosplay but are nothing like the character or refuse to act like the character.  Some people dress up just for the fun.  But I like to Roleplay while cosplay.  It's just so much more fun XD  At AOD last year, my sister was Kagura and my cousin was Kyo (I tohru) and she tackled him everytime fangirls tried to talk to him.  he even was smashed into the wall a few times but he just ignored the blood and pain to stay in character.
oh I know what you mean. I always try to choose characters I could pull off by looks and personality. it kind of reminds me like when people are asked if someone can take a pic of them, all they do is a peace sign or just stand their. or they do something ooc. lol just look at us rant.  ^_^
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 11:22:35 pm »

oh I know what you mean. I always try to choose characters I could pull off by looks and personality. it kind of reminds me like when people are asked if someone can take a pic of them, all they do is a peace sign or just stand their. or they do something ooc. lol just look at us rant.  ^_^

Neh neh, ranting is good!  I know what's your saying though.  I hate when people are like 'picture?'  And they either just stand there or do a lame japanese thing...like the peace sign.  I mean, yes I've been know to do things like that too, but not in cosplay or in character.  The group I was with last year, we went all out pose wise.  We plotted each pose for in groups and situations and stuff.  We hardly got that many pictures taken but we still wanted to be ready.  We're doing the same this year.  And since this year we have like...several different cosplay it means all the more poses.  I'm excited for k-con, this'll be my first year.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 11:26:30 pm »

Neh neh, ranting is good!  I know what's your saying though.  I hate when people are like 'picture?'  And they either just stand there or do a lame japanese thing...like the peace sign.  I mean, yes I've been know to do things like that too, but not in cosplay or in character.  The group I was with last year, we went all out pose wise.  We plotted each pose for in groups and situations and stuff.  We hardly got that many pictures taken but we still wanted to be ready.  We're doing the same this year.  And since this year we have like...several different cosplay it means all the more poses.  I'm excited for k-con, this'll be my first year.
really this is going to be your first year?...damn you have more post then me. this'll be my second year. yeah last year I was kind like'uh picture?' on the first day so i pretty much just stood there. but then the next two days I was more prepared and actually tried to do something for the camera. this year I'l;l have  sword so I'm going to have a lot of fun. I hope you do too. :3
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 11:29:50 pm »

really this is going to be your first year?...damn you have more post then me. this'll be my second year. yeah last year I was kind like'uh picture?' on the first day so i pretty much just stood there. but then the next two days I was more prepared and actually tried to do something for the camera. this year I'l;l have  sword so I'm going to have a lot of fun. I hope you do too. :3

Well I've been to conventions in the past.  I went to the last two we had in town but they were just little dinky ones the narutards in the area decided to do.  It was basically, they took over the YMCA and ate pocky while wearing anruto headbands.  And my sister and I were the only ones in real cosplay XD  Then we went to Anime on Dispay in San Fran. for '05 and '06 and won some cosplay things there.  It was fun but they changed the schedule so we couldn't go the last two years.  And since K-con is in the area, we thought we'd try it.  How is it?  I'm kind of worried.  The cons in town are lame and very same, AOD was fairly big and had some big guests and I have no idea what to expect for k-con.  Tell me all! 

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 11:33:54 pm »
hmmm well it's not a huge con but it has grown a lot. they get some pretty good guests and theres a lot of events. you get a  lot of narutards and haruhi suzumiya's the main stream stuff. I'm, trying to bring a lot of non main stream stuff to the cons too. they just got a masquerade and are always trying to expand with new ideas and such. I'm not really sure what else to explain. have questions you want to know answers to?
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 11:46:33 pm »
hmmm well it's not a huge con but it has grown a lot. they get some pretty good guests and theres a lot of events. you get a  lot of narutards and haruhi suzumiya's the main stream stuff. I'm, trying to bring a lot of non main stream stuff to the cons too. they just got a masquerade and are always trying to expand with new ideas and such. I'm not really sure what else to explain. have questions you want to know answers to?

Not exactly.  I don't have a lot of questions.  Just wondering about the different things.  I know AOD was like..panel after panel after event after event so the whole day was busy for us.  Sometimes it sucked because two or three things would be happening at once and we'd have to go and sacrifice one thing to choose the other.  So far it seems k-con is more of a do it ourself and they'll get the things for it.  Or something.  It's kind of cool though.  I'm really excited about the masquerade though, it should be a lot of fun.  I'm going to go as Misa for that one since she has a fun outfit for it.  I just need to get a black mask now.  What are you doing cosplay wise?

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 11:53:22 pm »

Not exactly.  I don't have a lot of questions.  Just wondering about the different things.  I know AOD was like..panel after panel after event after event so the whole day was busy for us.  Sometimes it sucked because two or three things would be happening at once and we'd have to go and sacrifice one thing to choose the other.  So far it seems k-con is more of a do it ourself and they'll get the things for it.  Or something.  It's kind of cool though.  I'm really excited about the masquerade though, it should be a lot of fun.  I'm going to go as Misa for that one since she has a fun outfit for it.  I just need to get a black mask now.  What are you doing cosplay wise?
yeah ku-con has a lot of cool panels. something for every one. ku-con tries to not have a bunch of things at once. they try to space it out. I might have a black mask you could have. :3 I'm going as eiri Yuki from gravitation(hopefully my shuichi can go) I'm also going as Lucia from fire emblem:radiant dawn. the last day I'm just going to wear some random outfit with a cute hello kitty purse. lol
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 12:11:17 am »

yeah ku-con has a lot of cool panels. something for every one. ku-con tries to not have a bunch of things at once. they try to space it out. I might have a black mask you could have. :3 I'm going as eiri Yuki from gravitation(hopefully my shuichi can go) I'm also going as Lucia from fire emblem:radiant dawn. the last day I'm just going to wear some random outfit with a cute hello kitty purse. lol

Oh really?  That would be great!  I just need a random black mask to go with the black theme she's got going on.
And I LOVE Yuki Eiri.  I love Shu-chan a little more though.  Who doesn't love that hair?!  XD  My friend and I were house sitting for a week once and the day before the people left, they got a new puppy...and it had no name.  So we named is Shuichi and watched gravitation with it.  Sorry, off topic. 
But yeah!  That sounds like fun.  As of right now, I think I'm changing costumes every hour or so, unless I'm doing something specific like dancing or photoshoots.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 12:18:13 am »

Oh really?  That would be great!  I just need a random black mask to go with the black theme she's got going on.
And I LOVE Yuki Eiri.  I love Shu-chan a little more though.  Who doesn't love that hair?!  XD  My friend and I were house sitting for a week once and the day before the people left, they got a new puppy...and it had no name.  So we named is Shuichi and watched gravitation with it.  Sorry, off topic. 
But yeah!  That sounds like fun.  As of right now, I think I'm changing costumes every hour or so, unless I'm doing something specific like dancing or photoshoots.
lol yup I got one. I can give it you either at the con or a meetup. I'm going to 1 I know of. maybe two if I can. oh yeah you gotta love that hair. my friend is all ready to play the part of shuichi too. :3 no worries being off topic keeps life flavorful. lol I don't think I could do the whole change costumes thing. I'd want to choose it and then get it done.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 12:23:48 am »

lol yup I got one. I can give it you either at the con or a meetup. I'm going to 1 I know of. maybe two if I can. oh yeah you gotta love that hair. my friend is all ready to play the part of shuichi too. :3 no worries being off topic keeps life flavorful. lol I don't think I could do the whole change costumes thing. I'd want to choose it and then get it done.

I cna't go to any official meetups unfortunatly.  I live in Grants Pass and we'll be heading there Thrusday night before the con, but before hand we won't be going there.  -sigh-  Too bad though.  I'll have to hunt you down then I geuss XD  Shouldn't be too hard.  You'll be Yuki Eiri after all!  ,3
I did the one costume thing last year and it was fun but I like having more to choose from.  Plus, more opportunities for photo ops and such.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 12:26:03 am »
mmmhmm. I'm sorry you can't goto any. bummer. :[ well their might be one or two other eiri yuki's at the con. not with me but yeah. so yell out my name instead which is Tessa.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 12:28:44 am »
mmmhmm. I'm sorry you can't goto any. bummer. :[ well their might be one or two other eiri yuki's at the con. not with me but yeah. so yell out my name instead which is Tessa.

I know!  I wish I could...
I'll find you some how.  I'm not a hard person to find, I'm a little crazy at conventions.  XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 12:29:28 am »

I'll find you some how.  I'm not a hard person to find, I'm a little crazy at conventions.  XD
oh you know it. you have to be crazy at conventions. :3
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 12:30:50 am »

That is why they were invented after all X3  That's the only reason I go to the lame ones in town.  I get a 'real' excuse to cosplay and I can be crazy.  Then again, I do that at the park too...

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 12:32:08 am »

That is why they were invented after all X3  That's the only reason I go to the lame ones in town.  I get a 'real' excuse to cosplay and I can be crazy.  Then again, I do that at the park too...
i just go out in public and do that. I do it at school too but people usually think I'm weird. >_>
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 12:33:18 am »

i just go out in public and do that. I do it at school too but people usually think I'm weird. >_>

Yeah, my friend and I dressed up as Ed and Al from FMA and went to the park and ran in the sprinklers for a while.  It was fun but everyone though we were some kind of weird KKK.  XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 12:38:57 am »

Yeah, my friend and I dressed up as Ed and Al from FMA and went to the park and ran in the sprinklers for a while.  It was fun but everyone though we were some kind of weird KKK.  XD
lol...cosplay kkk. it's even weirder when your on a bus or soemthing then you can't get away from people when they ask you weird questions about your outfit.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 12:40:28 am »

lol...cosplay kkk. it's even weirder when your on a bus or soemthing then you can't get away from people when they ask you weird questions about your outfit.

That's so cool.  XD  I did that for halloween.  Cosplayed at school and everyone kept asking me things.  Then there were those narutards....with their headbands going around pretending to be ninjas.  They're the reason we cna't cosplay no more >_<

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 12:43:36 am »
People who ruin cosplaying for fun is no fun! >:(

Anyway *waves* It's me Kori ^^ Just MSNed you about working with you. Don't forget to email me the script or something so I can figure out a part. *shivers* Dun wanna be mute!

And just a raaaandom question... But you have entered to participate, correct? Don't want it to get full x_x
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 12:44:35 am »

That's so cool.  XD  I did that for halloween.  Cosplayed at school and everyone kept asking me things.  Then there were those narutards....with their headbands going around pretending to be ninjas.  They're the reason we cna't cosplay no more >_<
aw sad. I was a weird fairy thing for Halloween made the costume myself. it was crap. you made me think of this one time I was at a park near my friends house and these two kids maybe two years older then us walked in and the girl had a naruto headband on except....it was upsidedown. we couldn't stop snickering for some reason.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 08:13:08 am »
People who ruin cosplaying for fun is no fun! >:(

Anyway *waves* It's me Kori ^^ Just MSNed you about working with you. Don't forget to email me the script or something so I can figure out a part. *shivers* Dun wanna be mute!

And just a raaaandom question... But you have entered to participate, correct? Don't want it to get full x_x

I'm sending you the script right now actually XD 

And I haven't entered yet but I really need to soon.  We still need at least one more person though.  I don't want to enter it and then not get another person and have to drop out.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 08:23:50 am »

aw sad. I was a weird fairy thing for Halloween made the costume myself. it was crap. you made me think of this one time I was at a park near my friends house and these two kids maybe two years older then us walked in and the girl had a naruto headband on except....it was upsidedown. we couldn't stop snickering for some reason.

Wow...that's just sad.  If you're going to wear it, at least wear it right...  I really don't like narutards and we have mobs of them all over town who think they're really cool and everything.  I just like the laugh at them and their no grasp on reality.  One of them, my sophmore year of high school, actually did a 'how-to' speech on how to clone yourself doing ninjutsu.  I just laughed in the corner.  It was very sad and the whole class laughed and the teacher was just all 'um...this is suppose to be a real life how-to' and the girl was all 'it is!  I'm just not that advanced yet.  I'm still a ninja in-training.'  It was horrible.  So the next year, that teacher banned any japanese related material from the class.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 10:51:40 am »

Wow...that's just sad.  If you're going to wear it, at least wear it right...  I really don't like narutards and we have mobs of them all over town who think they're really cool and everything.  I just like the laugh at them and their no grasp on reality.  One of them, my sophmore year of high school, actually did a 'how-to' speech on how to clone yourself doing ninjutsu.  I just laughed in the corner.  It was very sad and the whole class laughed and the teacher was just all 'um...this is suppose to be a real life how-to' and the girl was all 'it is!  I'm just not that advanced yet.  I'm still a ninja in-training.'  It was horrible.  So the next year, that teacher banned any japanese related material from the class.
ha ha oh my god. that's hilarious. hmmm would cosplay still be considered Japanese? lol my area doesn't have a lot of narutards but my school is a small group of them. they all come to me since they know I also like anime and when ever they talk about naruto I'm like 'please don't talk about t in my presence.' I use to like the show before it became so mainstream, cliche, and boring.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 12:00:49 pm »

ha ha oh my god. that's hilarious. hmmm would cosplay still be considered Japanese? lol my area doesn't have a lot of narutards but my school is a small group of them. they all come to me since they know I also like anime and when ever they talk about naruto I'm like 'please don't talk about t in my presence.' I use to like the show before it became so mainstream, cliche, and boring.

I know!  Jeez, you're so much like me it's crazy XD  I use to like the manga when it first came out but then everyone went crazy over it and now it jsut drags too much.  Everytime I think someone's dead or its finally ending, nope!  it's going to end up like Inuyasha.  use to like that too but then it's the exact same all the time and it just drags.  I'll tell you how Naruto ends.  Sasuke finally kills everyone he has to kill and then the creator will have him die in a freak chidori accident.  Then naruto will go to the funeral and hang himself because they're 'not' lovers.  Sakura will be the new big breasted hokage and be all emo.  Itachi won't really be dead Sasuke jsut killed one of his millions of clones.  Kabuto will become the next pedo. ninja like Orochimaru.  Gaara will never be as cool as the narutards think he is.  And when all of this happens, the narutards will still be shocked.  XD  We have billions of them in town.  At school they use to call me 'anime queen' which I didn't even realise until like...a few months back.  The anime people flock to me but I thought I was flocking to them and then...Narutards.... -cringe-

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 12:52:54 pm »

I know!  Jeez, you're so much like me it's crazy XD  I use to like the manga when it first came out but then everyone went crazy over it and now it jsut drags too much.  Everytime I think someone's dead or its finally ending, nope!  it's going to end up like Inuyasha.  use to like that too but then it's the exact same all the time and it just drags.  I'll tell you how Naruto ends.  Sasuke finally kills everyone he has to kill and then the creator will have him die in a freak chidori accident.  Then naruto will go to the funeral and hang himself because they're 'not' lovers.  Sakura will be the new big breasted hokage and be all emo.  Itachi won't really be dead Sasuke jsut killed one of his millions of clones.  Kabuto will become the next pedo. ninja like Orochimaru.  Gaara will never be as cool as the narutards think he is.  And when all of this happens, the narutards will still be shocked.  XD  We have billions of them in town.  At school they use to call me 'anime queen' which I didn't even realise until like...a few months back.  The anime people flock to me but I thought I was flocking to them and then...Narutards.... -cringe-
lol yeah I kind of already figured that. I know it's so weird. it's all I can do to not smack them upside the head. >_< I liked inuyasha too. sad how all the good series that start out well bring in the wrong fans and then the show dies.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 01:00:55 pm »

lol yeah I kind of already figured that. I know it's so weird. it's all I can do to not smack them upside the head. >_< I liked inuyasha too. sad how all the good series that start out well bring in the wrong fans and then the show dies.

I know.  I watched Sailor moon, Tenchi muyo, DBZ reluctantly and all those when I was younger.  But then when I got older and realised what anime actually was, I went to Ranma and Inuyasha but both of those went...bleh.  Inuyasha drags and Ranma is way overly done.  Still love it but it's just...frustrating.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 01:05:28 pm »

I know.  I watched Sailor moon, Tenchi muyo, DBZ reluctantly and all those when I was younger.  But then when I got older and realised what anime actually was, I went to Ranma and Inuyasha but both of those went...bleh.  Inuyasha drags and Ranma is way overly done.  Still love it but it's just...frustrating.
I got tired of sailor room quickly and I never really liked ranma. oh bleach is sort of bleh also. I never really liked it.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 01:08:57 pm »

I got tired of sailor room quickly and I never really liked ranma. oh bleach is sort of bleh also. I never really liked it.

Yeah.  Sailor moon I was like...seven when I watched it.  Bleach, I like the manga of only but I can already see it's going to become like all the other shonen jump manga.  Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ and Bleach are the draggy animes in my opinion.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 02:23:32 pm »
yep yep draggy animes are the worst. I still love death note but sometimes I get a little annoyed with some of the fans. they all think their evil and bad ass. it gets really annoying.
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 02:52:19 pm »
yep yep draggy animes are the worst. I still love death note but sometimes I get a little annoyed with some of the fans. they all think their evil and bad ass. it gets really annoying.

Yeah.  We have death note people at school too who walk around with death notes pretending to be like Light.  It's annoying...  They really do ruin anime sometimes.  XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 03:32:43 pm »

Yeah.  We have death note people at school too who walk around with death notes pretending to be like Light.  It's annoying...  They really do ruin anime sometimes.  XD
I mean when my friend got a death note. I was like cool and all we did was write down celebrities we hated and people we knew. I really do like L he's an awesome character but I get kind of mad when chubby or fat people cosplay as him, because he's really skinny it just doesn't fit.
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 03:36:57 pm »
I can disagree about the old animes, like Sailor Moon and DBZ. Those (in their original japanese love) have pretty good plots. The dubs are what murdered, and the hype around them. It's like Pokemon and Digimon- were good before the hype caught on and people demanded more and they couldn't produce anything of good quality any more. They're afraid to do good anime like DNAngel or Fruits Basket that stop between 20 and 50 episodes.

x_x

Honestly people.. I'm a writer so I know how hard it is to keep continuing something when the fans don't want it to end. When you think about it, that's what's plagued most hyped anime (Naruto, DBZ, Pokemon). I mean DBGT was made but the original creator hardly had anything to do with its creation - it's basically a "fan anime" given the rights to use the characters from the original creator of the game =_=;

Anyway off to read the script ^^
Kumori'15

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 04:55:47 pm »
I can disagree about the old animes, like Sailor Moon and DBZ. Those (in their original japanese love) have pretty good plots. The dubs are what murdered, and the hype around them. It's like Pokemon and Digimon- were good before the hype caught on and people demanded more and they couldn't produce anything of good quality any more. They're afraid to do good anime like DNAngel or Fruits Basket that stop between 20 and 50 episodes.

x_x

Honestly people.. I'm a writer so I know how hard it is to keep continuing something when the fans don't want it to end. When you think about it, that's what's plagued most hyped anime (Naruto, DBZ, Pokemon). I mean DBGT was made but the original creator hardly had anything to do with its creation - it's basically a "fan anime" given the rights to use the characters from the original creator of the game =_=;

Anyway off to read the script ^^

Oh I know.  The old anime was very good but the demand for them can make them bad.  Pokemon and Digimon are still some of my favorites but they're getting old for me now.  Digimon they try so hard and to me it just back fires.  Pokemon, they do the same plots just new pokemon.

I'm also a writer and I know how that all goes.  Some people wanted me to do a sequel to a few of my stories that I just couldn't do.  Sometime people need to get anime and manga just die.  Not DIE but stop, you know?  DNAngel I'm sad about because the Manga jsut stopped at a climax point in the manga.  Anime with 20 episodes can be dissatisfying.  36 can be good, 50 is great too.  But I myself feel anymore than that might just be dragging it.  That's how I feel anyway.

And again, change however much you want in the script.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2008, 05:00:38 pm »

I mean when my friend got a death note. I was like cool and all we did was write down celebrities we hated and people we knew. I really do like L he's an awesome character but I get kind of mad when chubby or fat people cosplay as him, because he's really skinny it just doesn't fit.

Yeah, that's fun to do.  I love Light in the first few episodes because he's so dramatic and thinks he's doing good XD  L is just awesome all around.  When I started the series someone ruined it for me by telling me he died so I excpected it the whole time.  But I still loved it.  the premiere for the L death episode in English was actually on my birthday so it was pretty cool. 

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2008, 07:43:18 pm »

Yeah, that's fun to do.  I love Light in the first few episodes because he's so dramatic and thinks he's doing good XD  L is just awesome all around.  When I started the series someone ruined it for me by telling me he died so I excpected it the whole time.  But I still loved it.  the premiere for the L death episode in English was actually on my birthday so it was pretty cool. 
really? that's pretty cool. yeah I like his maniacal laugh in the manga. it was so...I can't believe I'm going to use this word but epic. lol
da/tumblr

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 07:44:31 pm »

really? that's pretty cool. yeah I like his maniacal laugh in the manga. it was so...I can't believe I'm going to use this word but epic. lol

I know XD  He's so funny because he gets so overly dramatic over...nothing.  Like the fmaous potato chip scene.  Best anime scene ever XD

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2008, 08:03:50 pm »

I know XD  He's so funny because he gets so overly dramatic over...nothing.  Like the fmaous potato chip scene.  Best anime scene ever XD
I know. I wish I had a ryuk though. I love apples probably more then him. lol I'm liking posting here. it's getting my post count up. ^_^
da/tumblr

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 08:08:12 pm »
I love apples, but not normal ones XD I only like the golden apples lol!

Yeah Light in the Japanese I think was better than the english..

So who's all doing what parts in the skit, Kori?
Kumori'15