Author Topic: Artists at Festival Japan (Uwajimaya)  (Read 4099 times)

Offline spaztic_chu

• Cabbit
    • art.
Artists at Festival Japan (Uwajimaya)
« on: July 21, 2008, 02:54:45 pm »
This year JASO is holding its Festival Japan at the Beaverton Uwajimaya, on Sept 27-28 from noon to 5 pm on both days.

I'm planning on getting a booth there to sell some of my art, and I wanted to know if any other artists are interested in also selling there.  The cost is $150 for a 10' x 10' booth with a 3' x 8' table; I'm going to try see what I can do about getting more tables.  Currently I have three people in my group who are going to sell, which already drops the price to about $50 a person at the most.  If we get more people interested, I'll ask to buy a second, joined booth.  I have some connections within JASO and some of the vendors, so this shouldn't be a problem, and they're pretty flexible anyway.

Please respond by Aug. 2 if you are interested, either by posting here, or emailing me at hijokaze@gmail.com .

I also want to know if it would be possible to do this in conjunction with the Kumoricon booth? (which I'm going out on a limb and assuming that Kumoricon will have a booth, since they've had one the last two years)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 04:38:30 pm by spaztic_chu »

Offline spaztic_chu

• Cabbit
    • art.
Re: Artists at Festival Japan (Uwajimaya)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 10:01:48 am »
I'm still open for people selling art with us!  We now have four people, and three other artists will also be selling there in their own booth.

Does anyone know if Kumoricon staff is going to have a booth there as well?