Author Topic: Hey, guys. I need a room. D:  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Antidepressant

• Cabbit
Hey, guys. I need a room. D:
« on: July 17, 2008, 06:04:51 am »
Actually, me and my buddy Chaz.

He's 21, I'm 18. He's a guy, I'm a girl. Yadda Yadda.

We'll be finding our way up to Portland on the 29th, and staying till the 31st. Possibly the 1st, depending on if I have to work and how much fun we have. If we don't find somebody with a room for the 1st, we'll just find our way down to Eugene and hang out with friends.

Money is absolutely no problem, and we're willing to pay for food, every night we stay. Anybody up for Pizza Hut?

Bed's aren't necessary, extra blankets are. We'll bring our own pillows.

We're both clean, and we'll keep all our **** in a corner. And if we don't shower everyday, we'll kill ourselves. And, if anybody takes up our offer, despite our gratitude, if you don't shower, we'll kill you, too.

We're both quiet. We won't be running up and down the halls at random hours of the morning, yelling needlessly. We'll just be giggling in the lobby.

Neither of us are cosplaying, so we don't have to worry about costumes or anything like that. But we'll still probably be waking up early every morning, so we can get our **** together.

So, yeah. If you're interested or have like... six feet of floor space, to spare, drop me an email or IM. I'm almost always online. cantrai_1@hotmail.com

8D Thanks, kids.
adhfajhfa wat r u sayin bro

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
Re: Hey, guys. I need a room. D:
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 09:44:43 pm »
still looking?
sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

All I want is for everyone too have fun and be happy. I don't see how that makes me a bad person.

Offline megchan

• Sailor Scout
    • An LJ that DOESN'T have locked entries?!
Re: Hey, guys. I need a room. D:
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 03:28:40 pm »
I need to discuss with my friend, but we have room in our room! There is only two of us in a double queen room, so it's a little pricey for both of us! PLEASE LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY!! Because I thoroughly liked your post about how clean you are (we had a very smelly roommate last year)! We're getting there Friday evening and then leaving sometime on Monday!

And I wake up horribly early too, so don't worry about that!
Anakin, you're breaking my heart if you don't come to "I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee: A Star Wars Panel" at Kumoricon!