Author Topic: Cosplayer in need of Help - Sexy no Jutsu Gaara  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Hilla-Buttons

• Cabbit
    • FaaaaaaaceBook! :D
Cosplayer in need of Help - Sexy no Jutsu Gaara
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:39:25 pm »
I really, really, really want to Cosplay Sexy no Jutsu Gaara this year, but I need a little help.
I'm trying to get a job so I can have some money to pay for my costume and my room...and you know a little spending money.
So, if anyone knows of some summer jobs that I could possibly look into.

But also, I'm in need of a gourd. Like a Gaara gourd. If anyone has one from last year, or a previous year, that I could possibly borrow for the con let me know.
I don't care how big it is, I'm just looking for something that looks like his gourd. =/
You can send me a message on here, or e-mail me. I check that more.
xxyourxxsongxx@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate a wee bit of help, becuase I can't really afford something like that right now.

<3 Hilla-Buttons
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 05:12:56 pm by Hilla-Buttons »
RPOD member :3
Sexy no Jutsu Gaara Original

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: Cosplayer in need of Help - Sexy no Jutsu Gaara
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 06:08:45 pm »
I am going as Temari and I found this for a friend and her sister who are doing the other two. If the picture is too small to read I can send it to you in an email.

......nvm the picture is big enough that you can easily read it, but if you still want me to email it I can.
You ca skip the plaster step. You can sand Paper Mache but personally I would leave it bumpy. And if you want to do plater I used spackel to do the armor for Albel and you can get really light weight stuff.

Keep in mind this is one way to do it. You can search it in google (thats what I did) and it will show you multiple ways to do it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:11:31 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline Hilla-Buttons

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:28:14 pm »
Thank you!
I was going to get some stuff from my art teacher at the end of the year, but I totally forgot to.
But, I really, really want to have a gourd.
If I have enough I'm going to go to the imports store at Clakamas Town Center and get the plushie bag they have there. ^_^

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 06:30:47 pm »
Glad I can help. I found that while I was at school in Corvallis and I really wanted to make it......I wonder how their costumes are coming along (the rest of my sand trio live in Medford and I am in Portland area)

Offline Hilla-Buttons

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 09:20:32 am »
I'm not having anyone else in a "pack" with me. I'm going to be the lonely Naruto cosplayer. lol
But this will be my first year actually doing some thing cool for k-con.
Last all I did was Orihime in the Shinigami outfit.

:P bleh...

But hopefully I can actually be cool this year.