Author Topic: Avatar: The Last Airbender  (Read 34821 times)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2008, 11:01:52 pm »
Well it is a stereotype saying that all Russians and or Germans as really muscular and masculine looking >_>

oslapedo

« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:40 pm »
I've never heard of that being a stereotype! It's a lot better than America's fat stereotypes though ^_^,

I know they won't be able to fit everything that happens in Book 1 into a single movie, so I wonder what events and what characters they'll cut out. Suki better be in it! :D

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:51 pm »
I'm sure she will....I mean she shows up in every book.......Yue might not be in it though >_>

oslapedo

« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:35 pm »
Hm... I think Yue has a pretty good chance since she's kind of the one who saves the day in Siege of the North ;) And I remember reading an interview (I could try and find it) that said that the Siege of the North will be in the movie.

I'm pretty sure Suki will be in too... but they may rearrange her appearance and scoot her to the 2nd or 3rd movie. She's only in one episode in Book 1 after all :D

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2008, 12:05:32 am »
Hm... I think Yue has a pretty good chance since she's kind of the one who saves the day in Siege of the North ;) And I remember reading an interview (I could try and find it) that said that the Siege of the North will be in the movie.

I'm pretty sure Suki will be in too... but they may rearrange her appearance and scoot her to the 2nd or 3rd movie. She's only in one episode in Book 1 after all :D

but then wouldnt they have to change how/when they met her? since shes kinda important in the last few episodes, in which VAST amounts of plot takes place.

one can assume they wont include material from episodes like...the beach *blegh* or sadly probably not the secret tunnel episode.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2008, 10:03:30 am »
I liked the Beach. That was my favorite episode. It was so funny.

oslapedo

« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2008, 10:58:09 am »
I liked the Beach too. I kind of like all Avatar episodes, even the Great Divide x3

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:13 am »
There are a few I will only watch once and several that I'll watch many many times ;D

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2008, 11:20:25 am »
the beach was perhaps the only episode i thought was just...wrong.  everything up to that point, while sometimes rediculous, made sense.  and then this horrible formula episode shows its head "hay i know, lets make all the characters half nekkid and have them crash a party!" they dont have anything more important to do.

dont get me wrong there was more substance to the episode than many animes "beach episode", like i think it was towards the end of that that azula's chikies really started thinking she was nuts. but still.

yes it was "fun" and there were funny moments...but i dunno.  maybe i just expect to much.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2008, 11:26:04 am »
I wasn't expecting anything. I was expecting it to be a vacation episode with a lot of funny parts and that's what I got ^_^