Author Topic: What kind of photo ID is required to check in?  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Suzume

• Oni
What kind of photo ID is required to check in?
« on: July 02, 2008, 01:01:55 pm »
Hi,
I am 14 years old, and homeschooled. (Thus, no school ID) I am wondering, what kind of ID is required? Could one of my parents check me in with their ID? What should I do?

Offline Misuteru

• Sailor Scout
    • DevART
Re: What kind of photo ID is required to check in?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 01:26:41 pm »
You my decide it isn't for you, but you can get a state issued ID (you just go into the DMV and bring in all the information you would need to get your drivers liscense (proof of age residence etc.) and you can get an official ID from them. (Its cost money $38 or so I think, but also makes it way easier when trying to get your drivers permit or liscense (as they will just take the picture ID rather all the paper work again <3

I believe you can also research this a little more on the DMV's website ?_?
lol hopefully this helps xD

Offline Suzume

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 04:17:03 pm »
Thank you! I will check that out. :)

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 10:23:20 pm »
Yeah for you since you are not a child (under 13) and considered a minor your best bet would be like was stated before a state ID. This way when you walk around you have some sort of identification on you anyway plus its a bonus not having to fill out all the paperwork when you go in for your permit. The big thing is that we have some sort of photo id with your name and picture on it and don't forget to bring your parental permission form WITH parent signature on it!!!