Author Topic: K-con Countdown! alieviate the anticipation with talk of K-con plans & memories!  (Read 213132 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
OMG I FOUND THE TRAP FOR L!! Watch the footage from the wilsonvil meet up which was just me and my two best friends.. Its hilarious the tire swing is evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GW8cs8WGoc
Omg Poor Gordon XD I could totally see that happening to him.

yeah lol we were laughing soo hard!!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
59 days till Kumoricon

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I feel so bad for him XD
I wish I went! We'll make many memories at Kumoricon though!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
YupYup and he might come with me to the cosplay picnic meetup along with ariel

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
i really gotta start working out again... i kinda got lax here lately and I need to pick up the pace but its sooooo hot outside... i wish I had a pool near by to go swim laps at...

I am glad my cosplay is alil on the big side for me so at least i know it will fit... it would be sad if the mascot couldn't fit in her own cosplay....

XD as for memories of kumoricon... ah so many good ones... like finding Big Chris passed out on a hotel chair after a night of what must have been some good drinking because I know he had a hotel room but he definitely hadn't passed out there...

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
are they still haveing a minicon?

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
Well, this will be my first K-con, but i did go to Sakura-con.
Cosplays for K-con

Saturday - Kurosaki Isshin - Bleach
Sunday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater
Monday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater *Knight in Team Red*

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
last year was my first K-con ^-^ Its FUN

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
This is my first K-con, I didn't go to Sakuracon but I did go to Megacon in Florida like 2 years ago XD

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
This will be my second K-con. I went last year and I really enjoyed myself. I also went to sakuracon this year and I think I might have liked it better, lots more people to look at, but k-con is a more close group. Both have their perks and I can't wait.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I'm so excited And I just cant hide it

lol brain dead XD

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
i'm body dead, a lot of people called in my work and i maxed out my lil workout yesterday combined with bikeing to and from work = ugugugug

I went to sakuracon but didnt really meet anyone it was kinda my trial run hehe. At k-con i'll be in cos so i'll feel like i fit in a lil more and have more of a conversation piece to talk to people about heh
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I loved the K-con and this time I have more cosplays and they are better too ^_^

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
58 days till Kumoricon

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
I want to do Dominic Sorel from eureka seven by next sakuracon and probably just try and get one cos per con

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
The memories in only 58 days...

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
58 DAYS! OH GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TILL THEN?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
58 DAYS! OH GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TILL THEN?

Cruise fabric stores, Uwajimaya, and watch episodes of the Anime Hunters to keep you in the con/cosplay spirit? hehe, that's my plan anyway

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I just keep singing

I plan to take my paramor cd and for open mic have cloud stand next to me and tifa (me) gets to yell at cloud through the song fences ^_^ its gonna be awsome!

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
i'm basically working, exercising, learning some japanese and hopefully sign language. Mix in some drawing practice time, and gaming ff7:CC + hellgate its gonna be august in no time, then theres gonna be all the cool new games coming out in 4th quarter =D

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Backfromt3hbeachsavemesaveme!

58 days, huh? Sounds like fun. Cannae wait 'till I get back to mom's so I can work some more on my TB nun and order all the stuff I'm still missing for her.

D: My little brother wants me to make him a WoW human mage for the con so he can have more than just Tres! He's makin' his own freaking staff and finding me costume bits that don't take too much work or else he's not getting jack diddly!

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
omg (needs job now!!!) almost done with my cosplays but i needs money!! blah >_< X_X
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I am hoping that I might have a job by the time I get back from vacation. I have a second interview scheduled and the woman that interviewed me today really seemed to like me so I am very hopeful.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I need my permit lol

I'm going to be going camping (leaving tomorrow morning) untill sunday so if someone wants to post the countdown number that would be helpfull ^_^

Offline Kexita

• Cabbit
now that my costume is almost done after several months of no progress, im going crazy! *spaz* Must go to k con! must go now!
2005-Cat girl
2006-Kabuto, Anti Sora, sai
2007-Beauty Queen Etna
2008-Sonozaki Shion (Or am i mion? hee hee<3)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/Kyumi/Picture005.jpg
Have you seen me? Im on the right and i went missing during k-con 2007! Please

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I've been doing small things too spice up mine lol

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
I am so close to being done with both of mine. Need contacts for one and I need red sliky fabric for the other, then I am done WOOT!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
57 days till Kumoricon

I know its a little early to update but I have to pack lol

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
I feel really bad for cutting down my cosplay list....
I mean...57 days just isn't enough time!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I feel really bad for cutting down my cosplay list....
I mean...57 days just isn't enough time!

Shoot, I have one cosplay and I feel that way, lol. This one I'm working on is a doozy, for sure.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
It may be a doozy but it will be awesome and I can't wait to see it.

• Bunnygirl
Will El-Wire be involved for the glowing bits?

Aaaah Final Fantasy 7, how you manage to make every last one of us cosplayers into certified electricians, contractors and seamstresses/tailors by the end of our teens...

That's why I'm going into costume design in college! Guess what my thesis project will be... Minerva's giant shoulder armor version! D: long nights and lots of resinwork are in my future...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Will El-Wire be involved for the glowing bits?

Aaaah Final Fantasy 7, how you manage to make every last one of us cosplayers into certified electricians, contractors and seamstresses/tailors by the end of our teens...

That's why I'm going into costume design in college! Guess what my thesis project will be... Minerva's giant shoulder armor version! D: long nights and lots of resinwork are in my future...

Wow, lol. That will be the most epic project ever witnessed by all of Academia, I'm sure! Good luck with that, when you get to it.

And instead of EL-wire, I am using blue reflective tape. It works much better (I imagine) because it doesn't require any circuitry or wiring, just plain ol' tape which reflects the perfect shade of blue in flashes and bright light. So, I figure it should work pretty niftily.

And yes...the fine people at Square are determined to make every cosplayer a genius in a bizarre field, I think, lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
I'm a genius in the bizarre field of giant weapons the size of a normal human... I think my next giant weapon will be the Buster Sword. =D I shall consider cutting my hair and then go back on it because I need it for Valclav and just get a wig in my hair color that will make no sense but who cares because this is a run-on sentence!

I had an extra dowel left over from making Demyx, so I used my blue spraypaint in varying shades and the silver left over from Yuffie and made a poor man's lightsaber...

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
DDR pads and StepMania cabinets are my cosplay. :P
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
ummm

56 DAYS LEFTED!

I'm going to stick with simple cosplays so i dont get looked at too much riding to the con on my bike or the bus =P

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Yeah that wouldn't be fun. I can only imagine the looks I would get if I was riding my bike as Albel. Also the rat tails might get stuck in the spokes. x.x

oslapedo

I would WANT people to be looking at me like I were a crazy fool child  :D Too bad I don't even really have the skills to make simple costumes XD

• Bunnygirl
You kidding me? Crazy fool child looks are awesome! If I could go over to the Olympic Track and Field trials at Hayward dressed as Demyx, I totally would!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
That would be awesome. If I saw you on TV I would be like "HEY I KNOW THAT DEMYX" XD

• Bunnygirl
I would be on NBC and USA! Not to mention local news channels would want to know what the hell I was doing, and then there are the possible out-of-town cosplayers and the people that have played Kingdom Hearts... D: bad things might happen to my poor Organization cloak.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Yeah that's what I am most afraid of. I wouldn't want my costume to get ruined.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
And costumes getting ruined is sad.  I've seen it happen before.  :P

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Yeah I was upset when the paint from my claw was coming off onto my sword. It made me sad
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 06:50:04 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
My Naruto headband's paint is getting worn away and the gloves are bending. ):

• Bunnygirl
I get to go raid Joanns, Wally World and Hot Topic tomorrow! I'll make so much progress on Yuffie it won't even be funny.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
my headband is fine, I did just get it though (I didn't make it I bought it)

GO MAKE THAT YUFFIE!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I need to re-paint mine. XD

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
Did you make yours? This is starting to scare me. I am hoping that the store bought ones don't fade and chip.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Nope, I bought mine. And it's probably only because I roughhouse with it all the time.  ;) I think my dent on the glove is from me tripping over a pile of grass at Saya's and falling face-forwards.  :o