Author Topic: Vote for when I should have the Halloween party!  (Read 3498 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Vote for when I should have the Halloween party!
« on: September 28, 2004, 07:58:56 pm »
OK, I can't decide when to make it, so I want you all to vote on it!

As you recall, I can't have it on the 30th or 31st, and something else came up on the 23rd. So vote for the best time to have it! Bear in mind I live in Tualatin and the buses are rather unevenly scheduled, so some of you may have to arrange carpools.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 05:02:06 pm »
What time would you be having the party?  And....if it were late, would I be able to find someone to give me (and my sister) a ride back to Troutdale?  (We're kind of...off the beaten trail, you might say, and the only ride back to campus at night arrives at Gresham City Hall transit center at 9:15pm.  It also doesn't wait for more than a minute, before leaving without you, so it's always best to get back early.)

Restricted Transportation schedules suck!

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 11:05:16 am »
Probably from around 5/6 to Midnight. It'd be rather unstructured in that regard, but I would want everyone out of there by midnight--especially if I have it on Friday, because I'd have to be up early the next day.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 07:38:23 pm »
i'd love to go, but my work schedule makes my attendance on any day doubtful. have fun, though!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).