Author Topic: Naruto Yoai  (Read 50180 times)

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
    • It's Jake... Frome State Farm
Naruto Yoai
« on: June 19, 2008, 06:20:30 pm »
So, my friend and I were talkin the other day and decided we want to get together all the Naruto Yaoi fans sometime at the con or something, you know for pictures and stuff, But i have never set up somethin like this so i wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it before i actually planned anything out.

So? anyone interested? :P

Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Re: Naruto Yoai
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 06:38:01 pm »
Of course XD
Many fangirls will show up...
And so shall I! with a camcorder and camera....o.O

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 06:38:54 pm »
XD I would love it. But, it depends on which character I will have to do....I need more crossplaying...T.T

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 06:42:30 pm »
All naruto aren't you Syd? XD

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 06:45:23 pm »
XD I can't help it if I'm Narutarded.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:30:47 pm »
wow. coolness. to tell the truth, i wasnt sure if anyone would be interested. this is cool. well i do believe my friend and i desided on SasuNaru, but we may do Itadara..>.> who knows.

Sadly i may only have a camera for this lovely event XD. this would so be something ya need a camcorder for! good thing you'll have one Sugarlat.

Well I hope more people like the idea. I'm glad you two do^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 09:33:19 pm »
I betcha a lot of people will be interested...and if not SHAME ON THEM!
I'm getting the camcorder for my birthday which is next month so I hope to bring it to lots of events...
I hope i can get one of those memory carded ones....it'll take a lot or memory for Kumoricon!
I'll have to like upload movies and pictures for each night and then erase them on the camera and camcorder and start over!
XD That's my plan....

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 09:46:42 pm »
lol nice plan. I had to use my grams recorder at the last con i went to Sakura-Con and its one that uses tapes so i brought like 10 extra tapes with me me but only got through half of the first tape cause the battery died.i forgot to take an extra battery with me so i only had half a battery for all three days ^^'.  if i do manage to get a camcorder by K-con, i will have to sew extra batteries to my cosplay or something. lol. 

When is your B-Day?
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 09:53:56 pm »
You'll get plenty of Kakashi and Iruka with Meagan and me around. XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 10:03:34 pm »
Yay Kakashi and Iruka!! more people!! this is goin to be so cool!  :D

Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 10:08:31 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRfC82ojm9Q

We have a LOT of fun! I can't wait to meet ya and do stuff!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 10:16:35 pm »
XD Of course Kakashi posts at something like this!

My birthday is July 16th

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 10:37:53 pm »
Looking forward to it^-^. Nice vid btw. All the cosplay inthat group looked very nice.

I'll try and remember that, and tell yopu happy b-day. i have a terrible memory (its worse then my spelling XD), but i will try and remember!^-^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 10:40:25 pm »
WHOA IT IS? Sugarlat, I need to record that~

And where are our other cosplayers? =o IRUKASENSEI! Post with us!  :D

And stfu Sugarlat. XD
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:41:11 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 11:22:28 pm »
Yeah come post with us Iruka-Sensei!!! lol
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 12:28:53 am »
I'll be Iruka and my boyfriend is going as Kakashi. ^^; He said he's going to walk around with his hand on my butt all the time. XD So can count us in.
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 12:50:37 am »
Psh whatever kakashi! + Dat's shmexy iruka XD
And my Kumoricon Video was so much cooler!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0iVHgzfvHk
HAve a look XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 08:36:08 am »
-stretches and yawns- Goff ball Kakashi -rubs eyes and mutters- woke me up for some damn thread. -Mutters and trudges in- yes? Oh... Naruto Yaoi... sorry only coupling(Yaoi) I like is Iruka and Kakashi -yawns- I'm picky...
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 02:21:23 pm »
You are very picky XS
There are many good ones and many disturbing ones....lik LeeXGaara
[shudder] EW

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 04:18:06 pm »
i must admit. there are some pairings that are creepy, but you learn to get used to all kinds of....unusual pairs....when ya read yaoi fanfictions. ^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 04:59:14 pm »
Fanfics can be scary...

I've seen way too many bad ones that I just don't bother reading them anymore. I'll stick to my japanese doujin.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 05:15:42 pm »
scary indeed. lol. yet, i prefure to read fanfics still, rather than the yaoi manga ya find on youtube. thats even scarier... >.> espesially if they dont give you "warnings" ahead of time about certain "things" that are in there *shudders*>.<

speaking of youtube videos! i still need to watch Sugars video! *clicks on link and watches the video*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:41 pm »
XD My video is awesome!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 05:42:24 pm »
your video was awsome!. I enjoyed watching both of them. I would post MY kumori-Con video but.......this is gonna be my first time at K-con!! XD so instead.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh0JCAqJRnI

My Sakura-Con video! it waistes about 9 min of your life and has no video sadly :( but a lot of cool pics of awsome cosplayers! (yeah a few are blurry as well >.> <.< but still^^) I am Ember and Ed in the video, my friends are Roy (as well as Belldandy (sp?)) and the blonde girl who was winry and a OC ^^ so yeah.... lol
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 08:41:06 pm »
scary indeed. lol. yet, i prefure to read fanfics still, rather than the yaoi manga ya find on youtube. thats even scarier... >.> espesially if they dont give you "warnings" ahead of time about certain "things" that are in there *shudders*>.<

speaking of youtube videos! i still need to watch Sugars video! *clicks on link and watches the video*
Oh, I buy all mine. XD

And I know enough Japanese to know what I'm buying before I do.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 12:29:17 am »
Iruka- lol. thats cool. Wish i knew enough to do that to  :P I am hoping my aunt will buy me some SasuNaru manga this year (since sadly i'm not old enough to buy it myself yet XD) I know they had Yaoi stuff at Sak-con. So Sarah and I are hopein to find something good to treasure forever like true Yaoi fangirls would do.....>.< at least what we would do  :(

To everyone-

Well guys i am gonna be leaving tomorrow for some boring family trip. and wont be able to say anything untill Monday or Tuseday. So Yall, dont be afraid to keep chatin :D

I also wanted to say, that i am gonna let everyone who is going to come to this thing debate on what day/where/and what time it should be held. My friends and my "to do list" is random this year. the only things we have set in stone to attend are, this, the skits and the lucky star/hare hare dance thinggy. other then that its what ever looks fun for 3 naruto crazed fangirl to go to. so we are open to almost anytime. So i figured i'd let you people who acctually have stuff planned to do, decied on when is best for eveyone. ^^' That makes me sound lazy i know. XD heh....

Alright see yall when i get back!!!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 01:21:29 am »
Well it took a few years and a hndful of classes. XD I'm surprise I remember it actually considering it's been a couple years since my last course... but I guess I have a knack for that... U_U; which is sad since at the same time I usually don't remember what day it is. XD

KumoriCon 2010

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 03:38:56 pm »
o-o I'm interested -Flail- XD I just need to decide between Neji or Deidara to show up in :3

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 08:11:13 pm »
Iruka- I get like that all the time! It will be friday and i'll think its monday or something. XD

Neji-Nice to have you on the team? i guess you could say. though we arent a team really...>.> well, welcome anyways XD. either character ya choose would be awsome.

Well I made it home! yay! glad to be home near my computer and my SasuNaru fanfics *goes to fanfiction.net*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:17:33 pm »
Yay you returned. XD For awhile there no one said anything. >_><_<; I have a knack for killing threads.. but it lives!

Hello new thread visitor. Personally I think it would be neat to see a Neji. There are always plenty of Deidaras.

Because I was bored, I drew a picture and cg'd it. XD It looks better in full view.

http://jiru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Namesake-Plush-89572549
KumoriCon 2010

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 08:31:32 pm »
NaruSasu- Thanks for the greeting? XD Rofl

Jupiter- I agree, I'm actually considering retiring my Deidara costume..=/ But then again, then my Tobi won't have anyone to save him from the Deidara horde XD

But whatever, I'll just bring both costumes and we'll see who I show up as, ja? :3 I'm looking forward to this because I actually arranged a yaoi photoshoot...thing with my Gaara buddy *Lurbs NejixGaara. Prepares for teh hate..*XD; I've wondered what it would be like if we could get it to be on a large scale with a bunch of pairings o-o

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 02:17:12 am »
Iruka- Thats a wondeful picture! I loved it! and dont feel bad, i kill threads all the time. im surprized people are still talking XD. I am glad yall are stickin around and chatin. ^^  Its nice that i acctually got a topic to go to 3 pages now. that makes me happy *jumps up and down* Yay i'm not a tottal thread killer! woot!

Neji- Your bringing Gaara-Kun with you yes? I must admit thats the first time i ever seen that pairing before, but hey like i mentioned B4, I tend to like all Yaoi, just sometime it is a lil creepy at first. but i guess i could see a Neji and Gaara thing goin on XD.

I like your thinking! *jumps at the idea with fire in eyes* We could have a big group photo of everyone with their partner, like you and gaara, Iruka and Kakashi-sensei and me and Sasuke, then you know, whoever else comes along. ^^ that might be nice. we could take the photo sometime durrin the meetup or something.

(You dont know how many times i had to go back and fix Gaara!....Every time i went to type his name I put Garra instead of Gaara ^^' forgive my lack of abilitly to spell things correctly ^^')

Where is my Sasuke-kun?!  He was supposed to post here a long time ago and never has *cries*T_T.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 02:37:18 am »
Iruka- Thats a wondeful picture! I loved it! and dont feel bad, i kill threads all the time. im surprized people are still talking XD. I am glad yall are stickin around and chatin. ^^  Its nice that i acctually got a topic to go to 3 pages now. that makes me happy *jumps up and down* Yay i'm not a tottal thread killer! woot!

Neji- Your bringing Gaara-Kun with you yes? I must admit thats the first time i ever seen that pairing before, but hey like i mentioned B4, I tend to like all Yaoi, just sometime it is a lil creepy at first. but i guess i could see a Neji and Gaara thing goin on XD.

I like your thinking! *jumps at the idea with fire in eyes* We could have a big group photo of everyone with their partner, like you and gaara, Iruka and Kakashi-sensei and me and Sasuke, then you know, whoever else comes along. ^^ that might be nice. we could take the photo sometime durrin the meetup or something.

(You dont know how many times i had to go back and fix Gaara!....Every time i went to type his name I put Garra instead of Gaara ^^' forgive my lack of abilitly to spell things correctly ^^')

Where is my Sasuke-kun?!  He was supposed to post here a long time ago and never has *cries*T_T.

XD Lulz, at least I'm not being attacked like other times. And actually NejiGaara is a semi-popular side pairing in SasuNaru fanfics, if you'll excuse the nerdness at knowing that XD

And sure, Gaara'll probably be there since we all try and show up to photoshoots XD Most of the time anyways. Hopefully nothing else will be going on during that time though...And we can find other yaoilovers who apparently don't want to comment/don't check the forums XD And don't worry, your Sasuke has plenty of time to post lol
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:38:42 am by ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~ »

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 02:53:26 am »
XD Lulz, at least I'm not being attacked like other times. And actually NejiGaara is a semi-popular side pairing in SasuNaru fanfics, if you'll excuse the nerdness at knowing that XD

Really? i must be reading all the wrong fanfics XD Most side pairings i get are Iruka and Kakashi and uhm...who else was it... *stops and thinks* ummmmmm i dont remember  :P *hits top of head* i always read the fics were Naru-Naru is pair with everyone else (like Gaara, Neji and so on), through out the story but ends up with Sasuke in the end *shrugs* i'll be on the look out though for the GaaraNeji thing and see what its all about XD

And sure, Gaara'll probably be there since we all try and show up to photoshoots XD Most of the time anyways. Hopefully nothing else will be going on during that time though...And we can find other yaoilovers who apparently don't want to comment/don't check the forums XD

Yayness for Gaara being added to the.... *looks back on old post to see what its called* oh yeah...the group! lol (i know i am a dweeb!) I am hopin to get a LOT more people to come to this thing. But hey, I wont be picky. If only the people who post show up then so be it! We still got, what 2 months? till K-con. so we got time to get more Yaoi lovers! woot!
And don't worry, your Sasuke has plenty of time to post lol
true true. he does. knowing him he will wait till last min though! lol. Silly Teme.

ah well I better go. Taz ( my cat) is tellin me its bed time by steppin all over the keys and messing up my spelling (so if there are random number/letters or what not, it was HIM!!!)

Seeya ya later! bye Neji! Bye-Bye Iruka!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 06:40:37 am »
XD Seeing the comment about spelling Gaara reminded me of something... there is a plant pronouced Gaara, but spelt Gaura...  They like to grow in full sun. XD

Just a random fact I heard flipping through the channels and randomly stopping on HGTV one time.

:3 And I'm glad you enjoyed my boredom scribble.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 02:10:33 pm »
oooo really? thats cool. i didnt know that XD! Gaara is a plant! XD
your bordom scrible was cool. Once i find my camer i will show ya the picture i drew with my 2 days of bordom in a car. (lol i drew it on that family trip i went on)
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 02:11:19 pm »
Naruuuuuuuuuuuuu! 'uper glomps' hey everyone!^^ I'm so happy this place is still alive! gaara neji paring? Dude I read a fanfic with that pairing in it, it was interesting^^ I can't wait to see you all at the con!
Yes I am Deidara, if you touch Itachi...you can meet one of my birds^^

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 02:14:17 pm »
Yay Sasuke! you finally posted!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 02:24:55 pm »
I did, I did. Hey Naru-Naru^^

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 02:31:15 pm »
Yay! Iruka, Neji, This is my Sasuke i was talking about *points to the new comer* Sasuke, this is Neji and Iruka! *points to ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~  and jupiter13_00 * They are currentlly the only ones who are talkin back on a regular basis ......>.> ......yaya sasuke! *glopms* i havent seen you in SOOOO long!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 04:53:38 pm »
o.o...eh?

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 05:55:04 pm »
oooo and thats Sugar! hi Sugar!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:27 pm »
Hello Sasuke.  Welcome to the strange rambling on this thread.

:3

Me and my boyfriend got our badges in the mail today. XD I forgot what names we put on them. Appearently we put Dolphin-chan and Scarecrow-dono.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 07:04:15 pm »
When did you order yours? I ordered months ago and still nothing. XD Ah well, as long as I get it.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 07:20:49 pm »
XD Lulz there's a lot of fics with NejiGaara and SasuNaru as the uh main pairing type things...Speaking of which usually Kakashi and Iruka are together and Narutos 'parents' XD in a few of em. It's neat and funny. Yay perverted sensei

Helloooo new peoples. XD I'm enjoying a foot bath! Because I was outside standing on pavement while getting shtuff out of my pool D:

And yeah, I haven't recieved my badge yet either and I'm getting antsy because I want it so I can stare at it XD I think I put my nickname thingy on it as Lucifer...Or was it Doomy...D: I can't remembers! -Flails in a very UnHyuugalike manner.-

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 07:30:36 pm »
When did you order yours? I ordered months ago and still nothing. XD Ah well, as long as I get it.

We ordered them in april. But I know they just shipped out a ton on the 21st, so I think anyone who bought them before may will be getting them this week. :3

There was some mention about that one on thread.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 07:42:14 pm »
Thanks! I hope I get mine soon~!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 07:44:01 pm »
Anyone on here signed up for any of the contests?

I'm signed up for Kareoke Idol and a Cosplay skit. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 09:20:54 pm »
Sasuke and I are signed up for the skits with a friend of ours that is goin as Chibi Kakashi. And i was thinkin about doin somthing with Kareoke, seeing as how i didnt do that at Sakura-Con.

I like those names Iruka lol. Sasuke, What are we gonna put on our badges? we still need to get those ordered >.>

Yay Neji is acting un-Neji like!

Woot Kakashi came back to!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 09:32:16 pm »
I've been in the Kareoke contest since the very first Kcon. XD

This year I'm going Ma Ji Ya Ba from Nerima Daikon Brothers.

And my Cosplay skit is called "Lee's Shiney Teeth." So I'll have a Lee costume for that short period. XD If you don't know the song my Shiny Teeth and Me then you won't understand it... but yeah. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 09:40:11 pm »
*spazes out* Yay! i love that song! i have it as a ring tone! I know i am weird *grins*
our skit is where our (rather short) teacher trys to tell us about the bird and the bees.I dont remember if we gave it a title yet or not>.> heh. no song in this skit. didnt work out so well in the last one! *hides under a rock from the poor prefomance of the last skit*
I cant wait to see it! That should be funny>.< I'll have my aunt record it with her camera! XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 09:44:22 pm »
My friend gave me the idea. XD She heard me singing in and then I found an AMV clip and she was like... "You need to do that" ... so I said okay.  :3 I'm usually just a Kareoke person so I'm not sure how the skit will go though. XD

Your's sounds funny. :3 I always miss the contest because I was in something else... like sometimes the Kareoke overlaped.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 09:49:06 pm »
I wish ya the best of luck on your skit!  Im sure it will turn out wonderfully!
and i know what ya mean about the time thing. we had that problem at Sakura-con. we were in the skits, but we were so busy we almost missed the meeting >.<. and the fact that there were way to many people there or whatever the problem was (no on could go up stairs) didnt help either heh^^'
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 09:52:01 pm »
My friends want me in some kind of skit (two groups, actually) but I dunno.

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 10:02:03 pm »
Oooo skits. Hey all Naru's Sasuke here! Uhm....what should we put on our tags....i don't know...hmmmmmmmmmmmm Hi kakashi-sensei, Iruka-sensei, neji-san, nice to meet you all.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 10:08:25 pm »
Sasuke! you came back! *does happy dance*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 10:09:39 pm »
Yeah I'm glad KCon has pretty god flow of people. It makes it easy to get places.  They try to keep on top of it as well.

Good thing too... I get clostrophobic sometimes. >_><_<; I never get stage fright though... perhaps that's because I'm above the crowd. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 10:27:16 pm »
K-con is going to be GREAT! I have 2 big cosplay ideas, and I'm starting on one of them. Hope I have enough time~

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 10:37:11 pm »
I love doing cosplays... I know I have to repair a bunch of my boyfriend's stuff. U_U; He keeps ripping things.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2008, 10:42:03 pm »
You could see my beta of one of my cosplays (when I actually MAKE it) to help me out with it, if you wanted.  :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:42:20 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2008, 10:57:21 pm »
I'm not much of a seamstress... or whatever they call people with good sewing skills. XD But I'm good with coming up with solutions to weird things... like how to turn sandals into ninja shoes... because you can't get them in size 15s... U_U; my boyfriend and his stupid big feet.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2008, 11:00:43 pm »
Oiy baka computer is bein mean and not workin *cries* msn is wiggin out and none of the windows i got open wanna respond. i am luck this is workin.....for now...

I'm not really good a sewing either>.> though i do make cosplay for my cat^^ lol
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2008, 11:12:31 pm »
Cat cosplay? Oh god I would go crazy with joy to see my cat in one, although he would personally tear apart anyone trying to get clothes on him. He's given whatever he wants. XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2008, 11:26:18 pm »
I can't imagine trying to dress a cat....
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2008, 11:27:25 pm »
It'd have to be really broken or just plain lazy. lol

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2008, 11:41:37 pm »
Or declawed...

O_o

It just sounds like a dangerous activity... and I'm sure I don't need a cat thrashing. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2008, 11:42:22 pm »
I would never do it to my cat because I love him too much. XD

And I don't want to be a bloody pulp...

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2008, 11:46:21 pm »
I use to have a huge fat cat that just lazed around... he might have let me. XD

I can usually get on my my weenie dogs to let me put things on them though... but I've yet to cosplay for them. XD Maybe I'll have my boyfriend get in his Kakashi costume once I fix it and make the dogs look like some of the summon dogs. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2008, 12:01:41 am »
Taz dont mind it at all. he's a big mamma's boy and wears it without complaint. i never keep it on him that long, usualy just long enough to take a picture and thats all, so he dont care as long as i dont make him wear it all day. Plus Its just like a sweater, or those outfits for dogs you can get at Walmart, so its nothin real big or anything

See, (i hope this was the right link>.> there are like 4 different ones>.<)

Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2008, 12:14:04 am »
THE LAST ONE IS MADE OF AWESOME.

Awww~~

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2008, 12:19:03 am »
:3 such a cute ninja kitty.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2008, 12:04:47 pm »
Cuteness XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2008, 12:48:10 am »
I've discovered I shouldn't have given my boyfriend his mask... U_U; now he waits until I'm not looking and puts it on... then stands behid me until I turn around... At least he hasn't gotten into the box with the wig and headbands in it... yet... ._.;
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2008, 03:13:18 am »
Lol! He must really like his mask =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2008, 04:39:16 am »
Best cat ever!
Why can't mine wear a headband XD
Hola!
I just watched like Naruto yaoi videos on youtube XD
hm....i suspect lots of yaoi kissing going on ><

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2008, 06:15:03 am »
Lol! He must really like his mask =D

He likes to startle me... thats for sure. ._.

I don't know why he keeps putting it on... it was in a dusty box and it smells... I was trying to air it out. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2008, 01:12:09 pm »
Iruka- hmmmm well...he IS a guy....perhaps he cant tell that it smells XD...Silly Kakashi-Sensei. You sure know how to pick 'em Iruka! =D

But at least he likes to wear it neh? better then him hating the thing. XD that wouldnt go well with the rest of his cosplay XD

Sugar- Yatta for yaoi kissing!! as for Taz and his headband, he was sleepin on my lap when i took it off my head and put it on him =D

I havent made him any cosplay other then the ed jacket, because i really dont know what to do next XD. but if i remeber correctly my friend hannah said i should make him Tuxedo Mask >.>
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2008, 01:55:35 pm »
At least it isn't the contact yet... I know once the Sharingan contact comes he'll be wearing it all the time... won't have it on, will wait until I looked away, he'll pop it in... U_U; maybe I should hide it whne it comes in the mail XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2008, 02:51:26 pm »
lol maybe that would be a good idea =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2008, 09:22:32 pm »
I need contacts in general o_O All my characters don't wear glasses....>> Cept for one but then I have to buy a wig for her....

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2008, 09:59:13 pm »
I wear glasses. XD Even if my characters don't... I just can't stand contacts... but that's how people find me... they're like "Oh... you're the (insert name here) with glasses!"
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2008, 11:48:07 pm »
I wear glasses as well =D

But i still wear the cosplay contacts^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2008, 12:23:38 am »
I just have never had a good experience with contacts... when I was younger they gave me hard contacts because they didn't make soft ones for far sightness... my eyes turned red... I havn't touch them since... it just hurt so bad... it was mentally scarring. ^^;
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2008, 12:46:52 am »
ouch poor dah iruka...
I've never had contacts so I'm kinda scared to put them in if I get them o.O

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2008, 12:55:20 am »
Well the soft ones are suppose to be easy to put in... but I don't know for sure. XD However I know there is a how to video on youtube... youtube has everything.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2008, 01:07:34 am »
o.O i wonder how you get them out...

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2008, 01:50:35 am »
Well when i take out my cat eye contacts, i just pinch them and pull 'em out >.> and they are fairly simple to put on once ya get the hang of it. First time i put them on they hurt my eyes but after a few minutes of blinking and hold my eyes wide open like this 0_0 and saysing "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow....." over and over. it got better and i could wear them for the day
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2008, 05:03:53 am »
o_o it sounds painful!
I'm really scared now! >< Uwah!!!
-runs away from non moving contacts-

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2008, 10:18:12 pm »
dramatic gasp* i cause someone to be afraid of contacts!!! *cries* oooohhhh noooooo!!!! *sits in Sasuke's emo corner*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2008, 10:54:53 pm »
I've always been afraid of contacts....
>> Sasuke went Ooc....
XD
I'm making progress on my cosplays!
-digs through endless pile of clothes for a white shirt she can cut up and sew-
AHH!!! HELP ME!! -is swallowed up by clothes-

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2008, 11:07:40 pm »
0_0 *runs around in circles* oh no now the clothes ate her!!! what to do?! what to do?! Iruka help me save her!

XD Thats good that your making progress! I only have to wait for mine to get her in the mail =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2008, 11:18:12 pm »
I wanna join the cosplay contest so I have to make it myself, at least 60% of the costume must be made by themselfs is one of the rules.
I also found the perfect shirt on the first try XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2008, 11:30:27 pm »
lol woot! good for you =D. Best of luck on the contest^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2008, 11:36:08 pm »
Blah XD I highly doubt that I'll win anything but thanks anyway!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2008, 11:46:10 pm »
I didn't know laundry could eat people... >_><_<;

Then again, I usually stay out of the closet with the hamper in it... that's a scary place.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2008, 12:02:21 am »
It is a very scary place o_O

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2008, 12:08:04 am »
Yeah...

I try to avoid the laundry until I have to do it... and then... well that's a S class mission. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2008, 12:13:11 am »
o_o I have like a months supply of clothes in the bathroom...I can't even go in, i have to use my brother's bathroom 0_o

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2008, 12:24:50 am »
XD I have some clothing left in the back of closet that still have mud caked on them from a couple years ago when I slipped and fell face first into a bit mushy spot in a soccor field.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2008, 01:05:33 am »
i have clothes stacked up on my top bunk >.> i have no room in my closet so i just throw them up there =D. *looks around messy room* Sasuke needs to clean my room againd XD maybe he'd find some of my missing shirts XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2008, 01:18:06 am »
I need to make another forum for like showing pictures of you're cosplays and like people can say how you can improve or if it's good..
I think that would make a good forum XD
OH! I found someone that's going to K-con on Cosplay.com and...I'm off topic XD
OKAY! Well...hmm...Yaoi....is awesome?!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2008, 01:21:32 am »
lol. yes. yes it is. Yoai is VERY awsome XD

really thats cool =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2008, 06:15:44 pm »
It's really hot today... I wish I had AC...

U_U;
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2008, 10:36:01 pm »
Same here! it was 100 here! *dies from heat, because all i got is a lame fan that just circulated all the hot air around*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2008, 10:54:41 pm »
Thank you waterpark. =D

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2008, 12:48:42 am »
I got no water parks near me for now T_T but once i get all settled after my move my aunt is gonna take me to some water park around the area XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2008, 08:40:16 am »
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE LAST NIGHT XD
It was so hot! I had to change out of my pj's three times into shorts and a tank top...I'm my own room with the fan on!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2008, 12:28:20 pm »
I have the Aquatic Park near me, and it's pretty cool, but I went up to Washington when it was REALLY scorching and went to Wild Waves.  :D It was fun~

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2008, 01:04:18 pm »
o.o No fan...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2008, 01:10:21 pm »
AC for me. =3 And WHOA I am kind of in a stand-still, because of one of my favorite Naruto characters can't be paired rightfully with anyone that I like. XD Kabuto! Who can he pair up with? Argh, I guess it's best for him to stay by his lonesome self.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2008, 04:53:38 pm »
Aw poor Kabuto-Kun!!!! I truly wouldnt know who to put him with. never stopped to think about it. >.>. So what exactly are we talking about here? sorry, I got confusled whe ya said you were at a stand -still and said Kabuto couldnt be paired with anyone

Only AC i got is out in the livin room!!! T_T and the parents are watchin a scary movie now so i cant go out there! i gotta stay here in my hot room T_T *tries to hides in messy closet while sasuke rolls his eyes from the laptop complaining that its hot* The heat is the only thing i hate about summer >.<

Poor Sugar. I Have had to wear shorts as well. because when your fan only blows the hot air around *glares at fan* and when you got a clingy Sasuke with you *averts glare to Sasuke* who pushes you off the bed for NO REASSON WHAT SO EVER!!!!! ahem.....yeah....see? the heat makes me complain.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2008, 04:54:38 pm »
I'm just ranting, as usual! Fun, fun, fun...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2008, 04:55:35 pm »
AND I WANT TO MEET UP WITH SOMEONE

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2008, 05:03:18 pm »
lol. like who?
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2008, 05:04:44 pm »
lol. like who?
Anyone. XD I'm getting so lonely...

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2008, 05:09:10 pm »
awwwwww it gets lonley here to at times,
Your the Kakashi thats with IrukaSensei right? >.> *looks back to be sure* why not hang out with him...her...Iruka....yeah....i'll stop now XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2008, 06:15:40 pm »
:3 I'm in a happy place now... the BF went an bought a portable AC... it only cools a small area but that small area is heaven... *goes back to laying on floor* So nice....
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2008, 06:32:47 pm »
Lucky Iruka!!!! T_T Why does summer have to be so HOT?!
saddness! Sasuke just left T_T Now i am alone and its hot! T_T
*looks out window* ooooo gram is setting up the sprinkler!!! WATER!!!!!!! *goes out and runs through water*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2008, 08:15:28 pm »
Awww... I wish I had a sprinkler... the small bathtub/shower I barely fit in just isn't the same.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2008, 08:22:09 pm »
lol. the sprinkler wasnt very cold..... and i know what ya mean about small bathtubs>.< but cold showers sure help! =D

OH oh oh oh oh!!!! I almost forgot!!! Neji!!! I found a GaaraNeji fanfic!!! XD I was readin a new SasuNaru one and Neji kissed Garra it was so Kawaii!!!!!!!! XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2008, 08:45:48 pm »
I MISS EVERYONE  :'(

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2008, 08:49:29 pm »
awwwwwww!!!! *huggles* dont be sad!!!!

ooooo goin on a walk woot! and its suddenly VERY VERY windy here >.> *gets blows away in the strong winds*
bbl!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2008, 08:52:55 pm »
We have lightening over here. It's awesome. =D

But I am really, really, really lonely. I'm actually surprised by how left out I feel. XD Usually I'm a don't-come-near-me kinda person, but I miss a little friendly company. I really hope there is a meet-up soon, because I'll whine until there is. XD

And I hope you don't get blown away!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2008, 09:25:36 pm »
I didnt get blown away!!! but i almost did!! wow.....that wind was rough!!! I almost fell over 3 times and my aunt kept laughin at me >.<. geez. it sprinkled a few times but no lightening over here. at least not yet. very dark and cloudy.....and STILL hot!!!!!

hmmmm well I would try and get a bunch of people together for a early meet up, so you wont be lonley anymore but I am in the process of packin/movin right now (wont be done till this weekend >.<) and I know little about the new area and i know nothing about where everyone is so i wouldnt know what to do XD

edit: ooo my aunt says its starting to rain now!! and i forgot to say... i saw 4 baby owls flyin around and i saw a snake to! it was cool!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:27:06 pm by NaruSasuFanGal »
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2008, 09:26:55 pm »
Next thing I plan on going to is the swing dance. <3333 I hope someone comes!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2008, 09:27:58 pm »
I was planin on goin to that. but i don't really know how to dance (unless i got modivation then i am crazy XD) and got no one to go with. so i dont think i'll be goin to that
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:30:05 pm by NaruSasuFanGal »
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2008, 09:34:54 pm »
If you wanted, I could go with you.  :D But that's only if you were going. No pressure! XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2008, 09:36:22 pm »
I'll consider it. =D. but i dunno how much company i'd be >.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2008, 09:43:54 pm »
I should be saying that much. XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2008, 09:48:56 pm »
lol well I'll talk to my aunt and see what can be arranged kay?
but if I did go....What would you wear to a dance like that ? XD (dumb Quetion i know, but when ever i go to a normal "school dance" i just wear either a cosplay outfit or jeans and a shirt.... and it said in the dress code no jeans and shirts >.< problem for Naru, who is very picky and dont like wearin skirs/dresses very much  :P)
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2008, 09:50:42 pm »
I'm wearing a regular dress-up outfit, which for me is like a suit. XD My haircut already makes me look like it fits with it, so hey, why not?

You could simply wear nice black jeans and a nice jacket, if you wanted.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2008, 09:55:45 pm »
hm... well as i said i'll see what i can do. perhaps i can beg Sasuke to take off work and go with me >.> but i dont think that will happen >.< he didnt sound all that interested when i told him about it. heh ^^'
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2008, 09:56:51 pm »
It's completely up to you!  :D Like I said, no pressure, and you only go if you want to! I'd love your company, but I would never force it on you!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2008, 10:10:59 pm »
eh, it would give me something to do =D

i'll be bac in a bit. gonna switch to the laptop and go out in the livin room
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2008, 10:14:06 pm »
Dance.... I haven't really danced in awhile... so I'm not sure about going to that...

I do know how to swing dance though....  but dancing's like the one thing I'm self consious about doing....
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2008, 10:14:58 pm »
The more the merrier!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2008, 10:20:07 pm »
Not sure how merry I would be if I were clinging on the wall... >_><_<
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2008, 10:22:00 pm »
But clinging to the wall with FRIENDS~!  ;)

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2008, 10:24:05 pm »
That's a good point....

But I have no idea what I would wear.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2008, 10:26:14 pm »
"A minimum of solid color shirt and slacks are required"

I think that would be the easiest for those not wishing to be in a dress or skirt.

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2008, 10:27:40 pm »
I don't understand the cosplay requirement... "dressy casual but non costumey".... isn't that what cosplay is? What is a dress casual cosplay? ._.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2008, 10:30:02 pm »
Hmm...like...anything that is in uniform, basically. What cosplay are you doing?'

Edit: I wonder if they WILL take a Naruto Kakashi/Iruka outfit, because it IS uniform-like...you'd have to ask. =P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 10:31:30 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2008, 10:34:29 pm »
lol i would be like Iruka. clingin to the wall =D cause i dont know anyone there and have never danced around them before. But the more its talked about the funner it sounds. so if i can convince my aunt to let me go and if i can find somethin to wear i'll go.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2008, 10:35:38 pm »
I have a handful of finished costumes... I know Killua, Lee aren't dressy in anyway... and Wong is a suit...but it's a hot and heavy suit. Not good for dancing... Then I have Kakashi and Iruka... which technically they're "uniforms" but I don't think that counts. XD And I think Kakashi is out since my boyfriend hijacked the wig and messed it up... U_U;

I really don't think any of my costumes work.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2008, 10:40:18 pm »
I know none of my cosplay work either. all i got is Sasuke, Edward and Kagome (but i dont like wearin white, let alone a skirt >.< lol im a picky person. other then that i got my akatsuki trench coat... so i may have to do a bit of shopin between now and then =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2008, 10:46:41 pm »
Well, I hope that you all can go, and finding a outfit will be a bit tricky for some of ya. But imagine! Dancing and laughing with friends and making memories of cosplay, and Kumoricon! Doesn't it get ya excited?  :D

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2008, 10:47:40 pm »
Maybe if I slap a tie on to the costume. XD

I just don't want to have to wear dressy wear, as I have none. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2008, 10:48:58 pm »
Hahaha, ties always make everything better!  And pretty much neither do I, I'm taking it from my parental units. (love that saying)

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2008, 10:52:40 pm »
I'm too skinny for anything of my parental units.... >_><_<  curse my stick like figure... XD

I want to draw Iruka saying that now... *goes to get sketch pad*
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2008, 10:54:42 pm »
well....it makes me very excited. now i really do wanna go. lol i dont trust my parental units....when it comes to dressing up..... *shudders* i'll come out in a poofy dress and poofy hair to match.....>.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2008, 10:56:35 pm »
XD I'm just raiding their wardrobe to find what I need. I'll treat anyone who comes to some pocky!  ;)

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2008, 10:58:36 pm »
Pocky makes the world go around. XD I love that stuff.

But I like botan rice candy better. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2008, 10:59:05 pm »
That alone got me! XD *bows to the pocky master*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2008, 11:01:46 pm »
Hehheh!  Pocky is my specialty, because I get it cheap and in great quantities!  ;) So, I wills stand by my offer, and reward the people who come with pocky!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2008, 11:08:21 pm »
*does happy dance* woot!!! woot!!! hmmm oh i know what i could wear i think! i could wear the only skirt i will ever wear! i forgot i had it. Its a long black skirt and it flares out when i twirl! hehe.. i could wear that, a pair of boots and a shirt of some kind... you think that would work??
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2008, 11:11:22 pm »
Totally! I bet you'd look great! This will be so fun~

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2008, 11:15:43 pm »
sweetness! and thanks^^. Now all i gotta do is talk to the aunt about it
*goes to yahoo to send an email to her*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2008, 11:16:26 pm »
I have a chinese dress I wore uh... when I was 17? I think it still fits... but I think I'll email the people and ask what cosplay really qualifies... XD Because I really don't like dresses...
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2008, 11:18:58 pm »
Sounds good! I'm glad we're getting some good ideas for what to wear. I wonder if anyone else is planning on going. =o

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2008, 11:20:13 pm »
Email away! XD

I hope my Iruka outfit works... I really don't want to wear the dress... I'm not even sure if it still fits.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2008, 11:25:49 pm »
Well, if worst comes to worst, there should always be a plan to fall back on! For me, it's put on a pair of slacks and a black shirt and black jacket, then go from there!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2008, 11:27:43 pm »
I can't find slacks in my size. XD I guess my waist is too small to find slacks that are long enough but not too big.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2008, 11:35:46 pm »
My slacks are olllld but still wear-able. The are loose at the bottom, but stay on snugly, so I like them. =3

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2008, 11:36:26 pm »
XD -giggles- My cosplay is liek an extreme Sexy No Jutsu Iruka, for the dance. Seriously >.> -coughs-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2008, 11:38:41 pm »
 ;) Ahahahaha. This WILL be fun, I know it!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2008, 11:42:35 pm »
IrukaSensei!! you came back!!! I heard about your outfit on the swing dance forum! Lookin forward to seein it =D

Good luck findin somethin Iruka!
Wish you the best of luck!!!!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2008, 11:43:19 pm »
I hate trying to find pants that fit. XD They're always too big, or too short...

sexy no jutsu Iruka is something I'd want to see. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2008, 11:45:22 pm »
Catchxme is my Kakashi partner like permanently XD it pissed off my ex that I replaced him...b ut I was like... sorry not comfortable fanservicing with a guy that talked about marriage, after only knowing me A MONTH!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2008, 11:50:29 pm »
I'm just glad I got my BF to agree to dress up as Kakashi at least one day this year... I was stuck with him being Afro Gai-sensei last year... U_U;
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2008, 11:53:55 pm »
Hahahaha, you guys are fun listening to! And I wouldn't worry about me talking about marriage too soon, Irukasensei! XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2008, 11:58:59 pm »
Oh I definitely HOPE SO! -laughs- But seriously, this guy is supposedly dating another girl now. I hope she's the princess in a castle that he wanted. He wanted me to be things I was not. Like he lied for over a MONTH about his feelings about bi-sexual females... He LIED to me... lying to me... not good, majorly not good. That earns you like.. black mark in my book...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2008, 12:00:27 am »
Oh I definitely HOPE SO! -laughs- But seriously, this guy is supposedly dating another girl now. I hope she's the princess in a castle that he wanted. He wanted me to be things I was not. Like he lied for over a MONTH about his feelings about bi-sexual females... He LIED to me... lying to me... not good, majorly not good. That earns you like.. black mark in my book...
Remind me not to lie to you! XD Although I don't say very much in the first place...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 12:00:38 am by CatchxMe »

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2008, 12:01:59 am »
My BF is just happy if I offer to make my own food once and awhile... I can't cook... it's a fire hazard. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2008, 12:06:09 am »
I can cook Ramen, Garlic Shrimp, Cereal, Deviled Eggs, and toast! =D

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2008, 12:12:26 am »
Um... if all I have to do is boil water I can do it... but I can back... I like making cake. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2008, 12:16:06 am »
Aw poor Iruka...i alway have the oposite problem with my clothes...they are always to small >.< ....Gai Sensei....wow....hes a fuuny character... him and lee together lol ^^

I hear ya IrukaSenei, some guys just like to get things done and over with huh?  I was with a guy once who talked about marriage after we had been goin out a few months.... and we were only in 7th grade. I have grown to not bother with BF's. all the ones I had were to pushy, lied a lot, or were really inconsiderate of the feelings.

geez! every time i click "post" ya all post T_T i am such a slow typer in the dark. ya all are fast typers.... but i did stop in the middle of my first post to put in a movie and it took forever to find it T_T

i am almost ready to just quit.....-_- its gettin a bit annoyin....lol... well since i missed a lot of your  convo... I can cook somewhat... I prefur to eat Ramen though
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2008, 12:19:13 am »
Oh it wasn't just Gai-sensei.... it was Gai-sensei from one of the fillers...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jupiter13_00/wew.jpg I can't find the actual photo of his costume.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2008, 12:19:39 am »
Don't quit! I'm just rambling, and you're always a great person to talk to! It doesn't matter if everyone is posting a lot, we still want you to post as well.  :)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2008, 12:21:46 am »
-yawns- Crashing for the night, night all
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2008, 12:27:31 am »
lol. every time i pushed "post" it would say "warning while you were typin more posts were made" or somethin like that. and i had to go read them and edit my post. then i push post again and got the same thing for about 5 times. it was gettin a tad bit annoyin lol. and thanks, I would have only quit for the night though, if i had.

Night IrukaSensei!!!

Iruka- HAHA! i would ha LOVED to see that!!!! Gai is so funny lol!!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2008, 12:28:09 am »
Niighhhttt!

And yeah, that DOES get annoying! XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2008, 12:31:38 am »
Night! *waves*

Oh yeah... it was special. XD The wig was amazing... but after the Kareoke contest... I was dressed like Kakashi... he decided he needed to give me a piggy back ride... and then lpst his grip and dropped me... U_U;;; people snapped a bunch of pictures of that.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2008, 12:33:49 am »
Ouch...That's what bums are made for, y'know? For a hard landing. XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2008, 12:37:27 am »
ooo haha! *rofl* hahaha!!! that would have been funny!!!not you falling, but the piggy back part! XD Sasuke showed me the clip where Gai gave Kakashi a piggy back. it was so funny!!!! but Rock Lee tryin to get Neji to do it was frickin funny as hell!

Neji: oh hell no!

hahahahahahahaha!!!! wow. but still seein you two like that would have been funny! i would have fell to the floor right then and there and started laughin. ha (sorry if that sounded mean or anything >.>) it was a funny ep...
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2008, 12:42:39 am »
XD no it's alright. It was pretty funny, even after he dropped me. He turned around and made this face like "I'm in trouble now..." that's when peop;e started taking pictures. XD but I was sore the next day, had a bruise. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2008, 12:44:43 am »
bummer! that must have sucked.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2008, 12:47:44 am »
I heal fast... and bruise easy... XD Always look bad after I have to give blood at the doctor's office... arms look like I'm a druggy. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2008, 12:55:51 am »
lol. *grins* geez Iruka, is there somrthin your not tellin us?
lol j/k but that dooes suck. i dont ever go to the docters unless i absolutly have to. I hate doctors. I am kinda afraid of doctors offices of all kinds *hides in the closet in shame* XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2008, 12:57:26 am »
I'm afraid of them too... >_><_<; I threw something at the nurse once when she tried to draw my blood. XD They had to have someone hold me down...

I hate needles...
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2008, 01:01:08 am »
*stays in the coner of shame for next confetion* I once had to be held down. took 5 docters and my dad. and i still managed to bite the doctor givin me the shot. we got kicked out after that...and i hate needles to! i am terrified of them!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2008, 01:02:49 am »
XD That sounds like me. I don't like blood either... that stuff belongs inside the body... not in vials... XD

I almost passed out after a blood draw... I was almost to the door and suddendly the floor looked a lot closer than it was before... but luckly my boy caught me. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2008, 01:05:37 am »
woot! go Irukas boy!!!!!!

Where did Kakashi go?????>.> he hasnt talked in a while....maybe we scared 'im away? XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2008, 01:07:26 am »
It wasn't us... it was the needles. XD They do that.

Yeah he comes in handy in those situtations. But I couldn't stop laughing afterward... since the door was like right there and I just wanted some air.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2008, 01:10:26 am »
*stabs needles with a kunai* BAKA NEEDLES OF DOOM!!!!!

*dreamy sigh* hearin ya all talk about your boys, makes me wish i had one again. but a nice one who wont be like all the others i have had XD ah well. I'll just have to settle for Sasuke-Teme
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2008, 01:19:17 am »
Well all through High school no one would even talk to me... boys that is... so I figured that when I met one at age 19 it was probably my lucky break. XD Honestly I'm flop when it comes to romance.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2008, 01:25:47 am »
Same here. No boys talk to me at school. lol no girls either for that matter. I am the "loner" type, i guess you could say, at school. I'm not good at makin friends that well, Sasuke was introduced to me by a relative then she introduced me to her friends. so yeah that was how i got the friends i have now. I hope i have better luck at this new school. I'll have to find a nice place where i can sit alone at lunch lol.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2008, 01:38:42 am »
I was an outcast until high school. I went to an arts high school... so it was all outcasts from the other schools. XD Then I made friends.

*yawn* well I have to sleep... because I have to go to the doctor in the morning >_<;

Night.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2008, 01:41:19 am »
Alright good night! have fun! ^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2008, 09:00:04 am »
Hahaha I feel asleep.  :D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2008, 11:21:53 am »
Blah, I'm very approachable and cute!
People love me! -clings to Kakashi- Aren't I? XD
Oh yeah....wait what? OH Needles, psh...I was afraid of them at first but after the first time drawing blood [they used a giant needle] I watched it flow,
after crying >///< and it was really cool, then i got transferred to another office and they used a smaller needle that didn't hurt and now I'm always excited to get my blood drawn since i see it as cool. O_o
I hate the HPV shots though...They hurt like a mother --------
Anyway....so what's going on here?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2008, 11:39:23 am »
Oh Kakashi, what's up with that picture?
It looks akward....and weird
Where did you take it?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2008, 11:56:56 am »
I tried to put my leg behind my head at a party I went to at Saya's. She took it. XD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #202 on: June 30, 2008, 11:58:52 am »
And I'm actually really good about shots. As long as they're quick, I have little to no problem.  ;) The only part that bugs me is things like the HPV shot where you can feel it entering your body, the liquid that is, and that it hurts for about a day afterwards.   >:(

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #203 on: June 30, 2008, 11:59:15 am »
XD NICE!
I can do that!
I'm very flexable but not like Iruka/Megan?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2008, 12:00:30 pm »
I'm not flexible AT ALL. I couldn't even do the leg-behind-the-head thing, it only LOOKS like I can. XD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2008, 12:00:53 pm »
Omg the hpv shot feels like you're dying!
I have to get one more before Kumoricon T_T
You never said if i was approachable and cute or not >>
-sits in corner of woe-

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2008, 12:01:33 pm »
I'm not flexible AT ALL. I couldn't even do the leg-behind-the-head thing, it only LOOKS like I can. XD
That's only cause your wig is so poofy

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2008, 12:02:25 pm »
You're approachable AND cute!  :D So much that I was stricken speechless at the though!

... hahaha that sounded weird.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 12:02:45 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2008, 12:03:01 pm »
Poofy wigs solve EVERYTHING!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2008, 12:05:36 pm »
So true so true!
I think that being this cute should be illegal XD
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 12:07:50 pm by Sugarlat »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2008, 12:13:20 pm »
So true so true!
I think that being this cute should be illegal XD

You are so modest! XD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2008, 12:18:18 pm »
I am Very! Thank you very much for noticing XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2008, 01:06:44 pm »
I'm just trumatized of needles... when I was 11 I had to go to the hospital for a week and every six hours they drew blood... that meant waking me up in the middle of the night... and they did one long one from my arm and the rest were in the tops of my hands. Those really hurt... now I can't stand them at all. ^^;
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2008, 01:15:06 pm »
Ouch almost as me, when i was like 3 they gave me 15 shots at once..
One after another and another....and so on...

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2008, 01:34:18 pm »
My Iruka cosplay is soley dependant on my hair color. I am actually considering dying it purple, darker purple. Which puts me right in the perfect frame to cosplay Yuugao Uzuki. (The only other person, beside for the occasional OC, that I will approve of in a relationship with Kakashi) XD... as I said I'm like uber picky...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2008, 03:00:14 pm »
Iya! i leave for the day to go pick up my glasses and look at all i miss. Wow you guys sure talk a lot when I'm not around. lol

I wont comment any more on needles... I hate them thats all i got left to say about them. XD

Neh Neh, Kakashi-Sensei.. Your lucky you get a wig. My friend who is gonna be chibi Kakashi refuses to wear a wig so i gotta try and style her hair like Kakashi's XD that should be fun!

I used to be able to put my leg behind my head....havent tried that since i was little >.>.

there.... i dont think i missed any thing....>.> sorry if i did  :D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2008, 05:54:01 pm »
Hair huh? I just need to grow mine out a little longer. XD

Speaking of approving OCs... anyone have ones they would want to share? XD I'll share a bio for mine. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2008, 07:29:15 pm »
I have such a old OC...but he's not from Naruto, and he's so old I barely remember anything about him. XD SO YEAH! -dead-

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2008, 07:32:54 pm »
Awww XD

Well I'll start then. XD

http://jiru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Jiru-Koumori-Bio-88237790 The Cloud Ninja.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2008, 08:11:07 pm »
>.> I have a chick that catchxme loves my little Maiden of Blood, Chika Kururugi XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2008, 10:33:26 pm »
I am so sorry! first i complain, then i vanish for the day!!!! *bows many times* sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!1 ......I fell asleep after i went in the pool for a bit ^^'

OCs? Uhm... I have a couple (actually i think i only have two ^^') Lets see I have Cassie, who is a Naruto OC (sorry dont have a pic of her yet) She is only 8, and hangs arround with Itachi and Kisame. Itachi and Kisame found her alone after her village was strangly killed off by a mystery person, so she followed them since then. She thinks Itachi is "daddy", and when she meets Deidara, she thinks he is "Mommy". so yeah.
Then There is Kasumi, She is a OC for a Fullmetal Alchemist AU story i am workin on ( here is a pic of her (i didnt draw the orrigonal pic! so dont ask)http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/XxSasuNaru_ItaDaraxX/OC%20Characters/?action=view&current=CopyofCopyof5842290_m.jpg
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/XxSasuNaru_ItaDaraxX/OC%20Characters/?action=view&current=Copyoffa-o30.jpg)  So yeah.... that is what i used to do before i started comin to the forums as offten as i do. I used to paint paint and paint some more lol.

oooo. Kakashi, guess what! My aunt said that the dance shouldn't be a problem but she wants to look in to it more or somethin like that
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2008, 10:35:26 pm »
http://www.kumoricon.org/?page_id=154

If ya need it!   ;)

AND YAAAAAAY~!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:35:41 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2008, 10:38:32 pm »
I like to draw. XD My OC for some reason in all the rps she ends up in... that aren't yaoi rps... she somehow gets paired with either Iruka or Kakashi.... and never my doing... it's always they're players that start it. XD I can't decide who she looks cuter with... it's just funny since she's from the Cloud Village...

This is her: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jupiter13_00/rp.jpg

KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2008, 10:40:30 pm »
o_o all my Oc's have purple hair...
Maybe I should make one of my cosplays an OC one that's super top secret and no one knows it but me!
HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, KAKASHI?!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2008, 10:43:31 pm »
I FEEL GREAAAAAAAT!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2008, 10:45:48 pm »
....I was refering to not sharing my super secret OC costume that I should do....
And not tell you what it is! Ha!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2008, 10:52:12 pm »
lol you two are funny! ^-^ I am gonna have my sister cosplay as Cassie while Sarah and I cosplay as Deidara and Itachi, when we take her to an anime convention in Dallas, TX. fun fun.

Thanks for the link Kakashi XD

love the pic Iruka!
I would draw my OC but i never like my drawings so i just paint over pics i find on the internet cause i am lazy XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2008, 10:53:01 pm »
  Huh should have joined the discussion earlier.

I have an OC but I actually didn't make her up.  She's a combination of my crazy dreams and my friends opinions of what i would I would be. (Also, she is well..not male thus would have no part in yaoi.)

The strange thing is, they are all very similar without any input from any of us.

Apparently, she's a wind ninja who attacks with uum..feathers and is head of an incredibly rich and powerful family, because they are some of crazy 'Ninja Mafia" and has an elder brother who handed power over to her because she was simply more fit for the job.

I know, she sounds overpowered but like I said none of this was my idea. I must say I am flattered my friends think so highly of me.

I did however, have a dream where she beat the crap out of Ichigo for interfering with 'family business' XD (Yes, I REALLY hate Ichigo, beyond all words.) ..this dream also involved Turk and Carla from scrubs.

I really should draw her sometime.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:54:37 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2008, 10:58:08 pm »
welcome to the group uhm *looks at your name to see what to call you* King? hmmm or maybe Hier....hmmm well either way...welcome to the group! Your character sounds really cool btw!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2008, 11:00:58 pm »
I'm lazy too... I just like to scribble. XD

Welcome new person. :3

*sratches head* That reminds me... I was suppose to draw my oc with my favorite pairing she's been in... but I don't know which of the two I liked better. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2008, 11:02:45 pm »
welcome to the group uhm *looks at your name to see what to call you* King? hmmm or maybe Hier....hmmm well either way...welcome to the group! Your character sounds really cool btw!

Call me Kaze.

Such a warm welcome, thank you.

Heh, thanks. I owe ti all to my friends and bizarre sub-conscious! XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2008, 11:07:52 pm »
Hey that works to! Usually i just pick something out of the persons username (like Sugar) or i call them by a charater i know they are cosplayin as (like both Irukas and Kakashi), (btw guys, do tell me if ya wanna be called somethin else when i speak to you)

Kaze, that reminds me of Kage my other OC character.....*blinks* oh yeah, i forgot about her....>.> oops. heh^^'. Well either way! i like the name and i will try and remember it! so forgive me if sometime in the near future i forget and call ya somethin else. My memory is bad ^^'

Iruka- *refuring to you pairin pic comment* you mean like Kakashi or Iruka? or was that someone else that said that >.>.......
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2008, 11:10:23 pm »
No that was me. XD But yeah... I friend is putting together and OC pairing thingy whatchamacallit... and she asked me to do my OC with my favorite pairing of her... but I don't know which I like better. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2008, 11:14:25 pm »
good luck at choosing!!!! XD *blinks in confusion* a whatchamacallit thingy? Nani? what do you mean? >.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2008, 11:15:37 pm »
Hey that works to! Usually i just pick something out of the persons username (like Sugar) or i call them by a charater i know they are cosplayin as (like both Irukas and Kakashi), (btw guys, do tell me if ya wanna be called somethin else when i speak to you)

Kaze, that reminds me of Kage my other OC character.....*blinks* oh yeah, i forgot about her....>.> oops. heh^^'. Well either way! i like the name and i will try and remember it! so forgive me if sometime in the near future i forget and call ya somethin else. My memory is bad ^^'

Iruka- *refuring to you pairin pic comment* you mean like Kakashi or Iruka? or was that someone else that said that >.>.......

If you can't remember Kaze,  just 'Yuu' is fine.
It's my name on another forum. At first it was just because I really like Kanda Yu but after a debate over the spelling I learned that the spelling " Yuu"  has several awesome meanings ( and it just sounds cool so I kept it.)

That should be easy right? If you forget Kaze 'Hey Yuu' or 'Yuu thar" will be appropriate  XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2008, 11:18:09 pm »
She's making like a college of all the OCs she likes and have been in rps with... and the people they ended up paired up with... I just don't know what to call it. XD

Yeah I know... U_U; it was like a cutesy relationship with Iruka and a sexy tension one with Kakashi. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2008, 11:21:40 pm »
-dead- I missed out on a page! I WILL SULK NOW!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2008, 11:27:29 pm »
XD. Okay. I'll work on Kaze though but i'll keep Yuu in mind!

Iruka- LOL! hmmm personaly i like the cute relationships better but what do i know? XD

*huggles Kakashi* awww i will sulk with you because once again i am havin that "pushin post and it not working" thing again >.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2008, 11:32:22 pm »
Awwww we can be sulk buddies!   :'( Everyone posts without me~

Hahahaha I sound funny. XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2008, 11:33:33 pm »
http://shirou45.deviantart.com/journal/17881800/#comments

In that journal, is three of my oc's, Nix, Koneko and Chika x3 Check them out, and tell me what ya think XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2008, 11:34:40 pm »
XD Yeah cute relationships are good... the Kakashi one was kind of funny because he really didn't want to trust her but they just kept getting suck in situations together... but the Iruka one was kind of mushy and sweet, and he got a lot of crap for getting invovled with a woman from other village. XD

Aww don't sulk... ;_; we can't be typing that fast can we? I've been playing Rockband between posts.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2008, 11:37:11 pm »
XD Yeah cute relationships are good... the Kakashi one was kind of funny because he really didn't want to trust her but they just kept getting suck in situations together... but the Iruka one was kind of mushy and sweet, and he got a lot of crap for getting invovled with a woman from other village. XD

Aww don't sulk... ;_; we can't be typing that fast can we? I've been playing Rockband between posts.

Bwahaha and I am studying law as we speak! I are multi-tasking ninja!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2008, 11:37:23 pm »
I've been pulling a prank and looking at AMVs. XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2008, 11:42:25 pm »
i've been trying not to fall asleep XD My hands all batter, er wrist wow XD -giggles- yeah but its really weird, when I move my finger back in certain ways it makes the scar all bunch up and look weird XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2008, 11:49:10 pm »
awww poor Iruka! i guess poor Kakashi to lol.
I dont think we have been typin that fast....>.>i have been workin on other stuff as well....

Kakashi, you just tend to dissapear a lot at random XD. But still! we can be sulking buddies!!! XD

IrukaSensei - Thats a LOT of reading.....from what i have read so far they sound really cool!

I am multitaskin as well...I am watchin videos, readin IrukaSenseis OCs profiles, talkin on the phone, and tryin to get one on my stupid pictures to get smaller! >.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2008, 11:53:26 pm »
Maybe I should flip a coin to pick.... XD

Turned off Rockband, now I'm reading the OC bios and hunting for an mp3 of a Jimmy Buffet song for a joke. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2008, 11:53:54 pm »
Sulking buddies! Yaaaaaay! And I leave without a trace then pop back up, it's a curse. XD

I am typing, reading, checking my 'Show new replies to your posts' every two minutes, then just chilling and eating ice cream. 8D
I tried calling Sugarlat a few minutes ago, and I'm waiting for a call back, but only if she wants to.  :D

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2008, 11:55:42 pm »
>.> Kakashi you on MSN?

Oh yeah -giggles- -blushes- yeah I work hard on making a lot of detail to my Oc's. XD Chika is the one taht kakashi likes XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2008, 11:57:55 pm »
>.> Kakashi you on MSN?

Oh yeah -giggles- -blushes- yeah I work hard on making a lot of detail to my Oc's. XD Chika is the one taht kakashi likes XD
Chika is teh AWESOME. Luv her~

And I'm on, just stuck on offline status because of my broken Windows Instant Messenger. XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2008, 11:59:55 pm »
Yes you love the chika x3
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #250 on: July 01, 2008, 12:05:28 am »
Iruka- Flippin a coin could work! =D, hmm why not do somethin like a split thing...uhm where you split the page in half and draw her with Kakashi on one side and her with Iruka on the other side?

Kakashi- lol. i get like that to, like today for example, i came, i posted and i vanished. XD

IrukaSensei-  I think Chika is cool but personaly i think i like Koneko XD

oooo speakin of Sugar and msn...
Sugar- Ya only got on msn that one time when ya added me and i havent seen ya since then XD. where ya been? neh neh?
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #251 on: July 01, 2008, 12:06:40 am »
The coin hates me... I keep getting even results... ._.; you know I think I did this before and that's why I've yet to draw a picture. XD

I guess I could do a split screen. XD But then she would look a bit like a whore. Two men. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #252 on: July 01, 2008, 12:07:41 am »
Weeeeeeeeeeeee~

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #253 on: July 01, 2008, 12:10:50 am »
Chika: Kakashi stalks me..

Dude I could so do a Chika cosplay O.o if I dyed my hair red O.O I would have to bleach it and then do that...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #254 on: July 01, 2008, 12:12:04 am »
Mineminemineminemine

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #255 on: July 01, 2008, 12:14:48 am »
Iruka- You could look at it that way heh. i was actually seein it as a stuck between to people she really cares for and she knows she likes them but she dont know who she likes more. *shrugs* I only thought of it cause i read somethin kinda like that resently where the character was stuck between two guys XD.

Kakashi- *blinks* that was quite random neh? XD-
Weeeeeeeeeeeee~
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: July 01, 2008, 12:16:29 am »
-giggles- Kakashi is possessiveee

Chika: -.- first he stalks me after our mission together, as a creepy ANbu, and now he just follows me around going minemine mineminemine...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #257 on: July 01, 2008, 12:17:29 am »
I'm IMing some peeps.  ;) If ya want to join, my email is darknight2433@hotmail.com.

MINE

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #258 on: July 01, 2008, 12:18:18 am »
XD That's a better way to put it. ... I think I'll do that. Thanks for the inspiration...

And Irukasensei... red dye is evil... my friend dyed my hair red once... it wouldn't come out... it's one of the hardest colors to get rid of. I eventually had to use dark, almost black brown, just to tone it down. It wouldn't cover it. And that was five months later. >_<
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #259 on: July 01, 2008, 12:20:13 am »
I have uber awesome hair, if I have to I will just bleach it to white again, and put brown dye in XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2008, 12:21:47 am »
I tried to bleach mine out... it just turned orange. ._.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2008, 12:22:40 am »
ORANGE HAIR! THAT is what I want! :D

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2008, 12:23:19 am »
But it was like... orange... orange... like Tobi's mask orange. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2008, 12:23:38 am »
no problem Iruka! glad i could be of some help ^^

Kakashi, I'll add ya on my msn, if ya dont mind that is

IruakSensei- Iruka is right Red is VERY hard to get out, my friend dyed her hair red for her Sakura cosplay at Sakura-con 07 and she said when she tried to get it out her hair was orange for a few weeks.lolz.
just becareful when usin red dye XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #264 on: July 01, 2008, 12:24:47 am »
Sure! And I'm in a permanent offline status being my Window IM is broken. XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #265 on: July 01, 2008, 12:25:30 am »
Chika: >.> see as I said... he has this mine complex going...

>.> Its semi-permnanet? XD so its like wash out, and easy to get rid of XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2008, 12:27:59 am »
Yeah thats what we got her, was the red dye that washed out in like 8 -10 washes or whatever, she said she tried so hard to get it out and that it got stuck on orange. i dont remember how she managed to get it out XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2008, 12:29:00 am »
XD Entertaining~

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2008, 12:31:34 am »
Thats what I will try and get x3 If it doesn't wash out, I will just dye my hair brown after bleaching it, and have some red hints XD or orange
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2008, 12:37:38 am »
lol. okays =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2008, 12:38:13 am »
You could always use Koolaid. XD It washes out pretty easy after a good couple shampooings. XD And it comes in so many colors and doesn't smell like bleach. >_< I hate that smell.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2008, 12:40:03 am »
KOOLAID? I want to do that...so bad. HEY! After I get my hair cut, who wants to dye my hair with Koolaid?  :D

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:13 am »
Dude you serious? How many packets does it take? And what else is needed?
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2008, 12:53:08 am »
Well a friend did it with like five packets I think, and just make it like into a paste. XD Then put it on bleached hair and left it for like a half hour. I'm sure you could find a how to somewhere. This is the interweb. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2008, 12:55:17 am »
koolaid. wow. never thought of that  :D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2008, 12:56:15 am »
Now, do I want blue raspberry as my dye, or just some cherry? ^^ Or shall I do streaks!?!?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:00:42 am by CatchxMe »

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2008, 01:02:59 am »
XD I use to mix blue raspberry with lemonaid... but that was to drink..and it was an awsome green color. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2008, 01:03:47 am »
I like the mystery flavors!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2008, 01:04:57 am »
XD found the song I was looking for... Fins by Jimmy Buffet makes me think of Kisame...

Because of this part:

" 'cause the school's still close at hand.
Just behind the reef are the big white teeth
of the sharks that can swim on the land. "
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2008, 01:07:55 am »
XD found the song I was looking for... Fins by Jimmy Buffet makes me think of Kisame...

Because of this part:

" 'cause the school's still close at hand.
Just behind the reef are the big white teeth
of the sharks that can swim on the land. "

Hahaha. XD That DOES sound like him. And he isn't so bad, I just hate fish that walk. And talk. And kill people.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:08:05 am by CatchxMe »

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2008, 01:09:23 am »
KAKASHI! I DARE YOU TO CHALLANGE TOTEMO_OISHII TO A POST CHALLANGE!
DO IT!!! She's in Japan at the moment so not posting but she has about 822 post
CAN YOU BEAT THAT!?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2008, 01:09:43 am »
KAKASHI! I DARE YOU TO CHALLANGE TOTEMO_OISHII TO A POST CHALLANGE!
DO IT!!! She's in Japan at the moment so not posting but she has about 822 post
CAN YOU BEAT THAT!?
Awww crap...I WILL TRY!

-is gonna lose-
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:10:34 am by CatchxMe »

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2008, 01:10:35 am »
The whole song is like that. It makes me giggle. XD

XD I have the Sims2 And Kisame wants to be everyone's friend. He pops up everywhere.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2008, 01:10:47 am »
DO IT ANYWAY!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2008, 01:12:32 am »
The whole song is like that. It makes me giggle. XD

XD I have the Sims2 And Kisame wants to be everyone's friend. He pops up everywhere.
On Sims2, I have Miles Edgeworth and Phoenix Wright from the Phoenix Wright series. XD It's fun to play around with them

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2008, 01:13:33 am »
XD I have those as well...

I usually just play with all my Naruto people... It's fun making Tobi bother people. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2008, 01:14:34 am »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2008, 01:15:17 am »
XD I have those as well...

I usually just play with all my Naruto people... It's fun making Tobi bother people. :3
I wish I had Naruto people...then I'd play with them, like, EVERY DAY! XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2008, 01:16:34 am »
You can get most of them from http://www.modthesims2.com Go to the downloads and just search for them. XD You have to join to download but it's free and they got all sort of neat stuff.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2008, 01:18:22 am »
You can get most of them from http://www.modthesims2.com Go to the downloads and just search for them. XD You have to join to download but it's free and they got all sort of neat stuff.
Aww, thanks! I'm so downloading the skins!~

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2008, 01:20:35 am »
ah! Kakashi me just called you XD
I missed you're phone call and i just got it o.O
You leave such akward messages...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2008, 01:21:54 am »
ah! Kakashi me just called you XD
I missed you're phone call and i just got it o.O
You leave such akward messages...
Hahaha I rant a lot!  :D AND OMG SORRY! I can't find the phone.  >:(

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2008, 01:26:56 am »

Welcome. XD

Well I'm off to bed... it's finally cooled off enough for me... >_><_<; I love it to be like... freezing, literally. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2008, 01:27:15 am »
I shall call again

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2008, 01:28:02 am »

Welcome. XD

Well I'm off to bed... it's finally cooled off enough for me... >_><_<; I love it to be like... freezing, literally. XD
Night! Hope you don't get too hot in the bed.

...wait, NO. Not that...argh, nevermind.  ;) Just turn on the Ac if ya can!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2008, 01:28:31 am »
I shall call again
And I shall answer!  ;D

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2008, 01:51:18 am »
i really wanted to say something to your comment to Iruka *curse my gutter mind* >.< heh thankfully Sasuke wasnt here >.> he would have hit me on the back of the head for that *grabs back of head* it hurts when people hit you there

wow i missed a lot, >.< i guess thats what happend when you get distracted by sasunaru stories =D heh. sorry i vanished like that ^^

Good night Iruka!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2008, 01:57:29 am »
i really wanted to say something to your comment to Iruka *curse my gutter mind* >.< heh thankfully Sasuke wasnt here >.> he would have hit me on the back of the head for that *grabs back of head* it hurts when people hit you there

wow i missed a lot, >.< i guess thats what happend when you get distracted by sasunaru stories =D heh. sorry i vanished like that ^^

Good night Iruka!
Nah, it just like me! Now we're TWINS!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2008, 02:02:37 am »
Sweet! yatta! I have a twin now! ooo.... a twin who is also my sulking buddy!!! woot!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2008, 02:04:56 am »
Sulking twins! FOREVER!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2008, 02:07:05 am »
YATTA!!!!!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2008, 02:08:51 am »
YATTA!!!!!
I'd make a blood pact, but I need meh blood, and we aren't in person. But nonetheless...

AHOOOOO!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2008, 02:14:25 am »
*shudders* blood.... heh... sounds "interesting" i hate blood. lol
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2008, 02:25:07 am »
*shudders* blood.... heh... sounds "interesting" i hate blood. lol
Same...lol

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #304 on: July 01, 2008, 02:39:45 am »
neh neh, lets just pretend we did XD.
I think i would pass out if i ever did that>.> ....blood.....*shakes head and grabs Sasuke plushie to cuddle with* blood is creepy >.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2008, 02:44:23 am »
So we did do it, right?  ;)

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2008, 02:54:51 am »
Hai, Hai.
Well I think i am gonna go off and watch a movie before i go to bed, I'll pop on sometime tomorrow, but i wont be able to stay on very long. I gotta take stuff down to the basement, and do some chores and pack. so i am gonna be kinda busy 2mro! Ya all dont go and make me have to catch up to about 50 pages of chatin! XD

j/k talk all you like. and i will catch up! I will just ninja poof to the page ya all are on :3
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2008, 02:56:13 am »
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2008, 02:57:10 am »
 ;) That's a s-e-c-r-e-c-t.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2008, 11:22:51 am »
Alright so looking how things might be, for the swing dance I will be doing my Chika cosplay! And I might still be doing iruka come con time XD... if not, yuugao XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2008, 11:43:18 am »
Sweet! I'm looking forward to it!  ;) The Swing Dance is in a couple of weeks, so I better prepare myself...

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #311 on: July 01, 2008, 02:57:17 pm »
well I've been scribbling on the drawings I was talking about yesterday... don't know when I'll finish them since my compy that has the photoshop program is in the shop right now...

If you want to see the rough, and I mean rough, sketches, here they are.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jupiter13_00/scan0001-1.jpgKakashi one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jupiter13_00/scan0002-3.jpgIruka one

Originally I was going to do a back to bacl drawing but things didn't want to work that way, so their just seperate pieces... and they had no backgrounds so yeah...you can imagine what you want in the white space. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #312 on: July 01, 2008, 06:20:15 pm »
awww those are cute! -giggles-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2008, 06:20:50 pm »
Cute! Cute! Cute!  :D

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2008, 08:44:57 pm »
Iruka- I love them! they are so cute! I like the Iruka one best but they are both great!

IrukaSensei- Thats awsome! I cant wait to see it :D

Kakashi- that it is. I wonder if i will be able to find any swing dances on youtube XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2008, 08:58:14 pm »
Thanks. XD I want to finish them but... I can't find the printer install disk...so I'm having to download the software... I want my laptop back... ;_; stupid cracked screen.

*sigh* I can't do my tablet though because I left the disk in the laptop that's being repaired.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #316 on: July 02, 2008, 12:20:17 am »
Well that sucks, hope you figure somethin out Iruka =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2008, 12:24:24 am »
What are you guys talking about? XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2008, 12:27:18 am »
Thanks Sasuke -chuckles- XD now... -sighs- if only life could get easier >.>
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #319 on: July 02, 2008, 12:50:43 am »
What are you guys talking about? XD

Well I'm talking about some sketches I did for a friend's project and my broken computer...

I got all the stuff I needed on this one by the way... but I think I made my pictures too detailed. XD I've really made inking them hard on myself... curse my slightly creative side that pops up like... rarely. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #320 on: July 02, 2008, 01:26:49 am »
XD Fun fun! I do CG's But not like Photoshop...I need it though...

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #321 on: July 02, 2008, 02:00:49 am »
We all got to start somewhere. XD I use to color in paint... and way before that I did everything in prismacolor penicls... and sometimes pastels, but those were huge pieces for a class...

Photoshop can be difficult to use though... so many little things and tools. @_@
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #322 on: July 02, 2008, 02:06:52 am »
So many layers to deal with and stuff...I tried it once and I couldn't figure it out!
BUT WE'RE OFF TOPIC! NOW ON TO YAOI!
I THINK WE SHOULD SHOOT LIKE A MOVIE OR SOMETHING!!!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #323 on: July 02, 2008, 02:24:48 am »
A movie? =D lol. Your very bad at givin me ideas you know that? lol XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #324 on: July 02, 2008, 03:58:01 am »
Got one inked... after like three hours. XD

Yaoi... movie... hmmm... I found this. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj515mARK1U
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2008, 04:15:24 am »
Iruka!
Get on Aim you Jerk!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #326 on: July 02, 2008, 04:18:26 am »
I don't have it on this computer... ;_;

It's on my laptop... I miss my laptop.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #327 on: July 02, 2008, 04:19:33 am »
I hate you XD
What's with the video anyway?

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #328 on: July 02, 2008, 04:31:25 am »
You said Yaoi and movie...and that's what I got when I put in those keywords in youtube. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #329 on: July 02, 2008, 07:07:35 am »
XD You can't get good Yaoi on YouTube. DeviantArt! [The armpit of the internet]

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2008, 11:25:33 am »
XD You can't get good Yaoi on YouTube. DeviantArt! [The armpit of the internet]

Never said it was good... just thought that was funny when it popped up. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2008, 03:35:20 pm »
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #332 on: July 02, 2008, 05:41:02 pm »
I find it slightly akward....
This was my first one ever like 2 years ago XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw0-RYhvC-g

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #333 on: July 02, 2008, 07:03:09 pm »
I found Iruka's funny for some reasson *is watchin Sugars now* maybe its because i am still crackin up over the "Yoai movie" one XD. I was laughin so hard XD I love that song! hehehe

Edit: Wow.....that was amazing Sugar! are you sure it was your first one??? geez...that was so cool! It puts my first one to shame. My first video was a kilala amv i made with the song the last unicorn. *cries* i was so proud of it but my youtube account got deleted and before i could post it up on my new account my computer crashed and got totaly wiped out T_T so the Kilala video is no more.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 07:10:06 pm by NaruSasuFanGal »
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #334 on: July 02, 2008, 07:13:18 pm »
I think it's funny people like my craptacular video I made to learn the program. XD

As for the comment on how I got the clips. I ripped them from my dvds using DVD Decrypter... you should be able to find it if you search google for it....

And yes... compaired to Sugar's first video... mines a pile of... something. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #335 on: July 02, 2008, 07:16:20 pm »
lol It good, don't worry.
I used a crappy program!
I always use Windows Movie Maker >>

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #336 on: July 02, 2008, 07:17:03 pm »
I'm trying to make a comedy one for the 4th of July but my desktop freaking froze XD
It happens all the time...

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #337 on: July 02, 2008, 07:23:15 pm »
Thanks for the info Iruka!

I use windows movie maker to >.> On this computer it refuses to work so i always have to wait till i go to my aunts to make videos XD. Good luck with your video Sugar!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #338 on: July 02, 2008, 07:26:22 pm »
I couldn't get movie maker to work, so I used a program called AVS4YOU AVS Video Editor.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #339 on: July 02, 2008, 08:44:19 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIROnu0RAWk

Boyfriend made me help him make one... it's special.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #340 on: July 02, 2008, 09:57:37 pm »
I use Sony Vegas 7. XD Editing videos is FUN!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #341 on: July 03, 2008, 05:37:43 pm »
Iruka- That was cool. i would have watched it sooner but i didnt get on the forums yesterday. But still, Tell him i said goog job! :D

Kakashi- I have heard of the program! I saw an Akatsuki video called "Akatsuki Halloween" that was mad with that program and it was awsom! I have been thinkin abou tdownloading it and tryin it out >.>
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #342 on: July 03, 2008, 11:47:41 pm »
I feel craptastic... @_@ my stomach hurts really bad...

anyway... I spent my whole day making a full lenght video... Now I'm wodering about entering the AMV contest since there isn't many enteries yet... XD But I'm sure my thing is crap compared to the people that enter those.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #343 on: July 04, 2008, 12:10:31 am »
I have been sick all day today. I figured ya all would have talk a lot and i would have a lot of catchin up to do but no one has spoke>.> ....seems like the forum is slowly diein.....>.<

Well If you do enter your video in the contest i wish ya the best of luck! I have seen some really good videos in contests before. but hey you never know! I say go for it! =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #344 on: July 04, 2008, 12:15:16 am »
It's not dying... just having a lull in posts. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsxB0Lslv0

That's what I was doing all day.... well other than being sick. But that's going to be the way it is for a couple of days...better this week than next. ^^;
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #345 on: July 04, 2008, 12:16:18 am »
I've been trying to make a funny comedy thing and i wanted to get it out by midnight!
I had only like 15 seconds to finish and my computer started freezing all over the place. So i gave up and came to my computer just to talk...

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #346 on: July 04, 2008, 09:04:15 pm »
Well when i take out my cat eye contacts, i just pinch them and pull 'em out >.> and they are fairly simple to put on once ya get the hang of it. First time i put them on they hurt my eyes but after a few minutes of blinking and hold my eyes wide open like this 0_0 and saysing "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow....." over and over. it got better and i could wear them for the day
:/ Hmm...Where did you get yours? And know which ones to buy? DX Like, the width and stuff. XD I actually am SUPPOSED to be wearing glasses, but currently don't, because I look funny. (.)_(.) XD But, I need some nice red ones for a Halloween Hell Girl[Enma Ai] cosplay I am going to attempt with my friend. I'll just buy it. XD Screw the pleated skirt and collar.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #347 on: July 04, 2008, 09:15:30 pm »
Contacts are easy as long as you know how to put them in and out. It took me about a week to figure it out.  :P But, first of all, make sure it's not upside-down, then put it in as straight as you can into the middle of the eye. The bubbles are the things that kill me! XD But blinking a lot gets rid of them. And some people just can't wear contacts, like my parents.

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #348 on: July 04, 2008, 09:34:01 pm »
:/ Hmm...Where did you get yours? And know which ones to buy? DX Like, the width and stuff. XD I actually am SUPPOSED to be wearing glasses, but currently don't, because I look funny. (.)_(.) XD But, I need some nice red ones for a Halloween Hell Girl[Enma Ai] cosplay I am going to attempt with my friend. I'll just buy it. XD Screw the pleated skirt and collar.

Red contacts? try looking up 9mmsfx. They make all sorts of costume contacts. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #349 on: July 04, 2008, 11:26:16 pm »
I'm still scared of contacts I need to convince my mom still
I mean like prescribed contacts only cost like what $20?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #350 on: July 04, 2008, 11:33:47 pm »
Mine are expensive.  ;) But that's only because I have astigmatism.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #351 on: July 05, 2008, 01:02:58 pm »
OH GODS IT buRNS! I have bleach in my hair right now, to make it light enough to use my hairdye on. T.T is the koolaid you use, supposed to have sugar in it? because mine does >.< I got a giant tub, they where out of packetses... -sighs-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #352 on: July 05, 2008, 01:13:25 pm »
o.o
Omg....Ouch...What exactly were you trying to do?

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #353 on: July 05, 2008, 01:14:36 pm »
I don't think it'll matter. I mean it may make it a little more sticky, but  even if it was the stuff you have to add sugar too... it still has sugar in it. Just not the amount they suggest for drinking.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #354 on: July 05, 2008, 01:23:17 pm »
I'm confused! You want to drink you're hair?!
WHAT?!

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #355 on: July 05, 2008, 02:11:27 pm »
Rawrness... I am dying my hair with coolaid..
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #356 on: July 05, 2008, 05:59:48 pm »
She's just dying it for now. Hope it works out well.  ;)

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #357 on: July 05, 2008, 08:07:34 pm »
I've finished one of my pictures from before... XD took forever... now to do the other one... @_@

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jupiter13_00/couple1copy.jpg
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #358 on: July 05, 2008, 08:25:36 pm »
Dude...You can coolaid you're hair!?
THAT'S AWESOME!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #359 on: July 05, 2008, 10:42:35 pm »
Sorry i have been away guys.. Been sick and still sick. I'm not gonna stay long but i will come back when i feel better, and more like typing =D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #360 on: July 05, 2008, 11:00:41 pm »
NaruNaru-chan!
FEEL BETTER! TYPE TYPE TYPE!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #361 on: July 06, 2008, 11:30:58 am »
Being sick sucks!  :'(

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #362 on: July 06, 2008, 02:08:09 pm »
-whines- gosh darn freaking coolaid didn't work! _whines-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #363 on: July 06, 2008, 02:23:40 pm »
Awww, you could always buy more packages and try again!  ;)

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #364 on: July 06, 2008, 02:27:11 pm »
Wow... I've never seen Koolaid not work... o-o

I finally finished both sketches... ._. my hands hurt so bad. XD

http://jiru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Couple-1-After-School-90856952

http://jiru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Couple-2-Heat-of-Battle-90857427
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #365 on: July 06, 2008, 02:31:22 pm »
I love looking at your sketches!  :D

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #366 on: July 06, 2008, 02:32:33 pm »
I plan on shortening Chika's hair considerably x3 -giggles- I would so love to get pictures of her. Yeah I can always buy more packets and try again >.< maybe it will work this time? -sighs softly- or maybe I suck at it XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #367 on: July 06, 2008, 02:34:25 pm »
You don't suck! Maybe it was...like...defective Koolaid. XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #368 on: July 06, 2008, 02:35:48 pm »
I think I have made my decision, as much as I love doing Iruka. I think I wanna get an awesomer IRuka for Sakura Con, and I will... be Chika(Variants) for all of con... x3
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #369 on: July 06, 2008, 02:36:19 pm »
 :D :D :D :D :D YAY! Either way would be great, but still, you'll be awesome!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #370 on: July 06, 2008, 03:52:22 pm »

Awww thanks :3 It takes me awhile to get into doing something... but I'm glad people like to look at them when I do. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #371 on: July 06, 2008, 04:07:28 pm »

Awww thanks :3 It takes me awhile to get into doing something... but I'm glad people like to look at them when I do. XD
More, more!  :D

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #372 on: July 06, 2008, 04:23:13 pm »
I don't know what to draw now... ._.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #373 on: July 06, 2008, 04:50:15 pm »
DRAW....UM...stuff?  :D

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #374 on: July 06, 2008, 05:18:42 pm »
XD well that was inspirational. Stuff... I'll get on that.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2008, 05:23:43 pm »
Glad I could help!  :D

shutupyouknowIhelped

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #376 on: July 06, 2008, 06:39:03 pm »
Yeah if I get all the parts, I will do chika variations. One will be Turk, one will be Org(if I get that cloak to borrowXD) and one shall be ANBU if I can get the outfit together. AND for some fun on occasion, my sexy sexy outfit -winks-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2008, 06:44:49 pm »
.... :D

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #378 on: July 06, 2008, 09:19:00 pm »
Hey you KNOW you like my sexy cosplay -wiggles hips-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #379 on: July 06, 2008, 09:39:04 pm »
o.o hey were is this going to take place?
Like is there a certain video shooting place?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2008, 10:50:19 am »
I think we'll just meet up somewhere in the con, but I don't know myself.  ;)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2008, 02:50:18 pm »
hey since your MY kakashi, I'll just hang out with you a lot. I can also make myself your guardian if your parents allow me to. XD Yours and Ari's x3
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2008, 02:51:44 pm »
o_O Okay?....I hung out with you guys alot XD
I'll probably just jumping all around the con with random stuff!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2008, 03:30:16 pm »
Whoot! I got a guardian!  :D So, are we all actually meeting together or at just random?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 03:30:40 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2008, 03:34:30 pm »
we can meet together and stuff x3 I want con to be fun and stuff -grins- x3
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2008, 03:42:32 pm »
SWEET! Just a warning, I'll be hopping every which way, because this is my first real convention.  ;)

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2008, 03:49:37 pm »
That's fine with me XD I will be right along with you... We need to make sure there is a bag we can use to haul all our stuff properly XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2008, 06:39:36 pm »
Last year we carried a backpack. :3 It made it easy to take a bunch of stuff around, and easy to slip off when people wanted pictures.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2008, 06:48:01 pm »
That works Like all the people we know should have like signature bags!
OMG! Where shall we find these bags?! What shall we put on them so it's noticable?!
OMG! -spazzes out from excitement-

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2008, 09:52:45 pm »
XD _chuckles-... I can get a big ass Military grade backpack? XD and we can take turns hauling it around? XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #390 on: July 07, 2008, 09:56:28 pm »
Not that kind o.o
Maybe we should do buttons instead XD
BUT THE BACKPACK THIS IS AWESOME!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2008, 09:01:35 pm »
Hey guys! I'm back!

Well, do to my sickness moving plans changed and im not movin till the weekend of the 25th... So I wont be able to make it to the dance Kakashi, but Sasuke and I are gonna be able to make it to the picnic and that mall meet up of yours Sugar. So yeah. Thats my news.
as for you guys...

Iruka- i LOVE both of the drawing. now that they are colored I think I may like the Kakashi one better ^^. about what you should draw next.  You should draw the girl with both Kakashi and Iruka in the pic. Not as a pairing pic, just the 3 of them standing together or something. or ou should draw a tree!

IrukaSensei- I hope the koolaid thing works 4 ya. cant wait to see whatever cosplay you decide on^^

Sugar-  I dunno about findin signature bags but i do know that Sasuke and I are gonna be gettin this Akatsuki Bag:
http://www.cosplaymagic.com/pj0246.html

so yeah.... If i missed anything i am sorry ^^

Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2008, 12:15:36 am »
I found cheapo bags at the dollor store.
There plain but they come in like 3 colors with no pockets and it's a dollar each XD
It's plain and comes in Grey, Red, and Blue.
What do you guys think?

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2008, 12:24:39 am »

Iruka- i LOVE both of the drawing. now that they are colored I think I may like the Kakashi one better ^^. about what you should draw next.  You should draw the girl with both Kakashi and Iruka in the pic. Not as a pairing pic, just the 3 of them standing together or something. or ou should draw a tree!

I tried that once... they all came out wonky... might have to try again.... and trees... I'm good at trees. XD That's why more often than not, all my backgrounds have them now a days.

._. And I honestly can't figure out which I like better... and I usually hate my stuff. xD But that's cause I know where all the mistakes are.

KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #394 on: July 09, 2008, 11:50:27 am »
XD I think the bags awesome ideas, but I need to get Shurikena nd Kunai packs still XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #395 on: July 09, 2008, 09:51:11 pm »
>> I like how no one cares about my dollar store backpacks...T_T

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #396 on: July 09, 2008, 10:21:52 pm »
Aw Sugar. I would have said something about them but i just now got over to this forum. They sound fine to me! I personaly like Blue (and no its not because Sasuke's shirt is blue! >.>)  uhm....stupid me I'm having a Naru moment.... but uh....what are they for again? ^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #397 on: July 09, 2008, 10:24:03 pm »
SUGARSUGARSUGAR

Red one please!  :D :D :D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #398 on: July 09, 2008, 10:28:04 pm »
You get it!
that was just an idea >>

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #399 on: July 10, 2008, 02:27:15 am »
XD We talked about this in MSN, but I'll pay you back for a red bag as well, Monica! XD

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #400 on: July 10, 2008, 02:02:37 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiAwdwUyp_0

2006 Kumoricon Dating Game... XD I'm contestant number 4. XD I had no idea this was on youtube still.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #401 on: July 10, 2008, 06:38:12 pm »
XD WOWNESS! XD so yeah my hair is liek REd now... >.> and my Kakashi is like mineminemineminemine'ing up the whoohoo XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #402 on: July 10, 2008, 08:26:13 pm »
OMG Iruka that video was SO funny!!! I'm still laughing! haha that was great!

Thats great that you got you hair how you wanted it IrukaSensei!

Sugar- So if i understand from what you said on msn, These bags act as little icon thinggys so that people can find us? plus serve as a carrying thing? so, since people like red. why dont we get red for the group? I'm sure everyone has a dollar to spare =D

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:27:14 pm by NaruSasuFanGal »
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #403 on: July 10, 2008, 11:47:22 pm »

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #404 on: July 11, 2008, 07:03:13 am »

2006 Kumoricon Dating Game... XD I'm contestant number 4. XD I had no idea this was on youtube still.
XD I loved your haiku.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #405 on: July 11, 2008, 11:22:24 am »
Are we planning this for like before the con to meet up or during?

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #406 on: July 11, 2008, 03:11:24 pm »

XD I loved your haiku.

Why thank you. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #407 on: July 12, 2008, 05:13:06 am »
Well, Sasuke and I were plannin on havin the meet up durring the con. Because Sasuke has work durring the summer (which sucks because she may not be able to go to the picnic :( ) but yeah. I was thinkin it would be sometime durring the con. what ever time works for everyone. *shrugs*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #408 on: July 12, 2008, 12:13:38 pm »
I'm so busy this weekend... ;_; I have a wedding to go to today... and then my birthday tomorrow... which means no sleep...
KumoriCon 2010

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #409 on: July 12, 2008, 03:25:05 pm »
I have Saya and her sisters coming to spend the night, and then a picnic tomorrow
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #410 on: July 12, 2008, 03:27:41 pm »
I'm so busy this weekend... ;_; I have a wedding to go to today... and then my birthday tomorrow... which means no sleep...
Happy birthday early!!! Try to enjoy the wedding! Or at the very least the cake!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #411 on: July 12, 2008, 06:41:47 pm »
Oh so many birthdays in july!
So many events!
IT'S CRAZY!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #412 on: July 13, 2008, 04:33:49 pm »
Iruka-Happy B-Day!!!!!!!

Sugar- I know what ya mean. my calender is FULL of b-days and events.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2008, 12:04:23 am »
I feel old now... (ish 22) XD But I got cake. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #414 on: July 14, 2008, 12:21:30 am »
Ish still young!
I'm turning 15 in 2 days!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #415 on: July 14, 2008, 12:50:54 am »
T.T 13.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2008, 02:56:56 am »
still 17 here! XD Happy early B-Day Sugar!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #417 on: July 17, 2008, 01:25:30 pm »
I'm sorry I missed your birthday Sugar
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #418 on: July 17, 2008, 01:27:48 pm »
Thanks guys XD That's okay Iruka/Chika. ^_^
We need to work on your cosplay. Do you wanna make the arm and leg thingys out of fabric or like....whatever?
Announcment!:
My favorite Yaoi paring now is SaiNaru XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #419 on: July 18, 2008, 03:36:26 pm »
I must say,since sugar brought it up, that i to like SaiNaru. possibly more then SasuNaru .....T_T.....=D
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #420 on: July 18, 2008, 09:49:29 pm »
Oh we do! But I need to get work soon -whines-... Umm fabric is fine, if you wanna do that... or even wonderflex like you wher etalking...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #421 on: July 18, 2008, 11:56:14 pm »
So random but yeah...

I think my lolipop AMV is going to be in the con contest. XD
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2008, 10:05:54 am »
Its kinda sad (on my part!). Ya start talkin to people on msn instead of the forums. and I forget to post here :P

So what has everyone been up to?

Iruka- Thats cool! good luck with the contest! =D

P.S. Sugar! your phone hates me!!!!! and i still havent gotten your text!!!! >.<
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

« Reply #423 on: July 23, 2008, 08:46:43 am »
Dude......I have been told that the amount of times I have posted is shameful, so I have returned. So yes, ello!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #424 on: July 23, 2008, 08:47:37 am »
So ashamed XD
Very disappointed!
POST MORE! NAO!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #425 on: July 23, 2008, 10:53:02 am »
Sugar, you are mean to everyone, aren't you? XD

Sweet that you're posting more, though!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #426 on: July 23, 2008, 03:23:58 pm »
About time Sasuke
I ask you a billion times to post, and ya rarely do. Then someone goes and tells you the amount of times you have posted is shameful, and you post!
wtf? i should have said the to begin with! XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #427 on: July 23, 2008, 05:19:43 pm »
I forced Sasuke to post ^_^
NO I AM NOT MEAN TO EVERYONE!!!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #428 on: July 23, 2008, 05:31:37 pm »
YES YOU ARE XD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #429 on: July 23, 2008, 06:49:50 pm »
NO!
I'm just very outwardly spoken!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #430 on: July 23, 2008, 07:19:53 pm »
Oh, we love you anyway Sugarlat!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #431 on: July 23, 2008, 07:32:10 pm »
Everyone loves me!
And/Or Sai!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #432 on: July 23, 2008, 07:37:48 pm »
I have to find my camera....man, where is it?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #433 on: July 23, 2008, 07:43:42 pm »
Haha XD
Hm...[/contemplates for a SaiNaruSasu Scene]
I should really start writing skits for the picnic that has to do with Yaoi XD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #434 on: July 23, 2008, 07:44:31 pm »
Hahaha we should get people to act them out!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #435 on: July 23, 2008, 07:45:48 pm »
Of course we will!
We will force them!
Also >> You know...Sasuke only knows 2 type of pocky so Well have to shove pocky down his throat.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #436 on: July 23, 2008, 07:48:51 pm »
That may be painful for Sasuke...but who cares! I'm game! ^^ I'll bring some!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #437 on: July 23, 2008, 07:52:43 pm »
Yes Sugar you should write skits that involve yaoi!

and i only know of two pocky flavors as well >.< all thanks to Sasuke XD
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #438 on: July 23, 2008, 07:53:11 pm »
Sasuke needs to get out more. XD

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #439 on: July 23, 2008, 07:54:32 pm »
Don't worry Naruto...
Well shove pocky down your throat as well!
I'll inform Tom...
Also...I heard there was a pocky club meeting during the picnic...

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #440 on: July 23, 2008, 07:55:23 pm »
Let's go! Where is it being held?

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #441 on: July 23, 2008, 07:59:41 pm »
I think um...Pioneer place again but it;s
DURING the cosplay picnic..
From the Pocky club newsletter i got...
Hm... I think it said 1 but I told tom that a lot of people will be attending the Cosplay picnic also!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #442 on: July 23, 2008, 08:01:05 pm »
Which Pioneer Pizza? I might want to take a bus from the picnic to the meeting.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #443 on: July 23, 2008, 08:35:18 pm »
I just don't want to miss the picnic and i missed the first pocky club meeting so i feel bad..

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2008, 08:58:15 pm »
I've never been to a pocky club meeting...xD I'm not even IN it!

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #445 on: July 27, 2008, 06:33:23 pm »
-yawns-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Cosplay_Princess

• Cabbit
« Reply #446 on: July 29, 2008, 12:23:39 pm »
sweetness what day did u plan the yaoi at k-con 4? Cause 1 of my cosplays is naru and we could do sum shikanaru proly cause a shikas commin wit us, sadly my sasuke cant come :(
ya but if u r gonna have this den id like 2 know so i know when 2 b naruto

O also ill b bringin a normal cam and my video cam, & the sakura & shika im wit will have a cam 2 ^_^
Hey Guys! Its That Cute Little Naru from kumoricon08! named Devy and i went 2 kumoricon07 & sakuracon08!
AND im going 2=
Sakuracon09   &
Kumoricon09    =^_^=   ^_^ <3  cant wait 2 see u there!! ^_^

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #447 on: August 06, 2008, 11:56:11 am »
I dont know when this is gonna be yet. I am gonna talk it over with my Sasuke and see what she thinks. I'll let you guys know by next week, and we can debate with that

Sorry i have been gone so long T_T peple kept sayin "get on the forums more!" so i did. and i missed a lot! lol

Hey Sasuke, if ya come read this anytime soon, we got the parts or Konata and Kagami and Chibi-Chan got Yutaka (the red haired girl) for that lucky star dance thing we also are all together as group 3 as our usual people for the hare hare.  just thought i'd tell ya on the froums incase i forgot to tell ya later ^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #448 on: August 06, 2008, 01:56:32 pm »
AH HATE YOU!
I wanted to be in your group...T_T
I got the part of um....Patrica Martin...
And um...Yuki in my group. Lawl

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #449 on: August 06, 2008, 06:56:55 pm »
So in order to get money for con, I am offering to commission stories for people. I will sell my writing, and I am pretty good at it, with a few minor grammatical errors. I will write just about anything, as long as I know what it is. I refuse to write graphic Yaoi(This can be discussed, but the price for the Commission is DOUBLE)... Every Three Pages of Typing is 5 dollars, why you ask? Because I give Quality and speed to my work. I usually get most requests done within an hour or two, as long as my muse permits.
2015 Cosplay Lineup