Author Topic: Naruto Yoai  (Read 50182 times)

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
    • It's Jake... Frome State Farm
Naruto Yoai
« on: June 19, 2008, 06:20:30 pm »
So, my friend and I were talkin the other day and decided we want to get together all the Naruto Yaoi fans sometime at the con or something, you know for pictures and stuff, But i have never set up somethin like this so i wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it before i actually planned anything out.

So? anyone interested? :P

Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Re: Naruto Yoai
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 06:38:01 pm »
Of course XD
Many fangirls will show up...
And so shall I! with a camcorder and camera....o.O

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 06:38:54 pm »
XD I would love it. But, it depends on which character I will have to do....I need more crossplaying...T.T

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 06:42:30 pm »
All naruto aren't you Syd? XD

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 06:45:23 pm »
XD I can't help it if I'm Narutarded.

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:30:47 pm »
wow. coolness. to tell the truth, i wasnt sure if anyone would be interested. this is cool. well i do believe my friend and i desided on SasuNaru, but we may do Itadara..>.> who knows.

Sadly i may only have a camera for this lovely event XD. this would so be something ya need a camcorder for! good thing you'll have one Sugarlat.

Well I hope more people like the idea. I'm glad you two do^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 09:33:19 pm »
I betcha a lot of people will be interested...and if not SHAME ON THEM!
I'm getting the camcorder for my birthday which is next month so I hope to bring it to lots of events...
I hope i can get one of those memory carded ones....it'll take a lot or memory for Kumoricon!
I'll have to like upload movies and pictures for each night and then erase them on the camera and camcorder and start over!
XD That's my plan....

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 09:46:42 pm »
lol nice plan. I had to use my grams recorder at the last con i went to Sakura-Con and its one that uses tapes so i brought like 10 extra tapes with me me but only got through half of the first tape cause the battery died.i forgot to take an extra battery with me so i only had half a battery for all three days ^^'.  if i do manage to get a camcorder by K-con, i will have to sew extra batteries to my cosplay or something. lol. 

When is your B-Day?
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 09:53:56 pm »
You'll get plenty of Kakashi and Iruka with Meagan and me around. XD

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 10:03:34 pm »
Yay Kakashi and Iruka!! more people!! this is goin to be so cool!  :D

Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 10:08:31 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRfC82ojm9Q

We have a LOT of fun! I can't wait to meet ya and do stuff!

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 10:16:35 pm »
XD Of course Kakashi posts at something like this!

My birthday is July 16th

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 10:37:53 pm »
Looking forward to it^-^. Nice vid btw. All the cosplay inthat group looked very nice.

I'll try and remember that, and tell yopu happy b-day. i have a terrible memory (its worse then my spelling XD), but i will try and remember!^-^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 10:40:25 pm »
WHOA IT IS? Sugarlat, I need to record that~

And where are our other cosplayers? =o IRUKASENSEI! Post with us!  :D

And stfu Sugarlat. XD
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:41:11 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 11:22:28 pm »
Yeah come post with us Iruka-Sensei!!! lol
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 12:28:53 am »
I'll be Iruka and my boyfriend is going as Kakashi. ^^; He said he's going to walk around with his hand on my butt all the time. XD So can count us in.
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 12:50:37 am »
Psh whatever kakashi! + Dat's shmexy iruka XD
And my Kumoricon Video was so much cooler!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0iVHgzfvHk
HAve a look XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 08:36:08 am »
-stretches and yawns- Goff ball Kakashi -rubs eyes and mutters- woke me up for some damn thread. -Mutters and trudges in- yes? Oh... Naruto Yaoi... sorry only coupling(Yaoi) I like is Iruka and Kakashi -yawns- I'm picky...
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 02:21:23 pm »
You are very picky XS
There are many good ones and many disturbing ones....lik LeeXGaara
[shudder] EW

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 04:18:06 pm »
i must admit. there are some pairings that are creepy, but you learn to get used to all kinds of....unusual pairs....when ya read yaoi fanfictions. ^^
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 04:59:14 pm »
Fanfics can be scary...

I've seen way too many bad ones that I just don't bother reading them anymore. I'll stick to my japanese doujin.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 05:15:42 pm »
scary indeed. lol. yet, i prefure to read fanfics still, rather than the yaoi manga ya find on youtube. thats even scarier... >.> espesially if they dont give you "warnings" ahead of time about certain "things" that are in there *shudders*>.<

speaking of youtube videos! i still need to watch Sugars video! *clicks on link and watches the video*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:41 pm »
XD My video is awesome!

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 05:42:24 pm »
your video was awsome!. I enjoyed watching both of them. I would post MY kumori-Con video but.......this is gonna be my first time at K-con!! XD so instead.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh0JCAqJRnI

My Sakura-Con video! it waistes about 9 min of your life and has no video sadly :( but a lot of cool pics of awsome cosplayers! (yeah a few are blurry as well >.> <.< but still^^) I am Ember and Ed in the video, my friends are Roy (as well as Belldandy (sp?)) and the blonde girl who was winry and a OC ^^ so yeah.... lol
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 08:41:06 pm »
scary indeed. lol. yet, i prefure to read fanfics still, rather than the yaoi manga ya find on youtube. thats even scarier... >.> espesially if they dont give you "warnings" ahead of time about certain "things" that are in there *shudders*>.<

speaking of youtube videos! i still need to watch Sugars video! *clicks on link and watches the video*
Oh, I buy all mine. XD

And I know enough Japanese to know what I'm buying before I do.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 12:29:17 am »
Iruka- lol. thats cool. Wish i knew enough to do that to  :P I am hoping my aunt will buy me some SasuNaru manga this year (since sadly i'm not old enough to buy it myself yet XD) I know they had Yaoi stuff at Sak-con. So Sarah and I are hopein to find something good to treasure forever like true Yaoi fangirls would do.....>.< at least what we would do  :(

To everyone-

Well guys i am gonna be leaving tomorrow for some boring family trip. and wont be able to say anything untill Monday or Tuseday. So Yall, dont be afraid to keep chatin :D

I also wanted to say, that i am gonna let everyone who is going to come to this thing debate on what day/where/and what time it should be held. My friends and my "to do list" is random this year. the only things we have set in stone to attend are, this, the skits and the lucky star/hare hare dance thinggy. other then that its what ever looks fun for 3 naruto crazed fangirl to go to. so we are open to almost anytime. So i figured i'd let you people who acctually have stuff planned to do, decied on when is best for eveyone. ^^' That makes me sound lazy i know. XD heh....

Alright see yall when i get back!!!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 01:21:29 am »
Well it took a few years and a hndful of classes. XD I'm surprise I remember it actually considering it's been a couple years since my last course... but I guess I have a knack for that... U_U; which is sad since at the same time I usually don't remember what day it is. XD

KumoriCon 2010

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 03:38:56 pm »
o-o I'm interested -Flail- XD I just need to decide between Neji or Deidara to show up in :3

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 08:11:13 pm »
Iruka- I get like that all the time! It will be friday and i'll think its monday or something. XD

Neji-Nice to have you on the team? i guess you could say. though we arent a team really...>.> well, welcome anyways XD. either character ya choose would be awsome.

Well I made it home! yay! glad to be home near my computer and my SasuNaru fanfics *goes to fanfiction.net*
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:17:33 pm »
Yay you returned. XD For awhile there no one said anything. >_><_<; I have a knack for killing threads.. but it lives!

Hello new thread visitor. Personally I think it would be neat to see a Neji. There are always plenty of Deidaras.

Because I was bored, I drew a picture and cg'd it. XD It looks better in full view.

http://jiru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Namesake-Plush-89572549
KumoriCon 2010

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 08:31:32 pm »
NaruSasu- Thanks for the greeting? XD Rofl

Jupiter- I agree, I'm actually considering retiring my Deidara costume..=/ But then again, then my Tobi won't have anyone to save him from the Deidara horde XD

But whatever, I'll just bring both costumes and we'll see who I show up as, ja? :3 I'm looking forward to this because I actually arranged a yaoi photoshoot...thing with my Gaara buddy *Lurbs NejixGaara. Prepares for teh hate..*XD; I've wondered what it would be like if we could get it to be on a large scale with a bunch of pairings o-o

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 02:17:12 am »
Iruka- Thats a wondeful picture! I loved it! and dont feel bad, i kill threads all the time. im surprized people are still talking XD. I am glad yall are stickin around and chatin. ^^  Its nice that i acctually got a topic to go to 3 pages now. that makes me happy *jumps up and down* Yay i'm not a tottal thread killer! woot!

Neji- Your bringing Gaara-Kun with you yes? I must admit thats the first time i ever seen that pairing before, but hey like i mentioned B4, I tend to like all Yaoi, just sometime it is a lil creepy at first. but i guess i could see a Neji and Gaara thing goin on XD.

I like your thinking! *jumps at the idea with fire in eyes* We could have a big group photo of everyone with their partner, like you and gaara, Iruka and Kakashi-sensei and me and Sasuke, then you know, whoever else comes along. ^^ that might be nice. we could take the photo sometime durrin the meetup or something.

(You dont know how many times i had to go back and fix Gaara!....Every time i went to type his name I put Garra instead of Gaara ^^' forgive my lack of abilitly to spell things correctly ^^')

Where is my Sasuke-kun?!  He was supposed to post here a long time ago and never has *cries*T_T.
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 02:37:18 am »
Iruka- Thats a wondeful picture! I loved it! and dont feel bad, i kill threads all the time. im surprized people are still talking XD. I am glad yall are stickin around and chatin. ^^  Its nice that i acctually got a topic to go to 3 pages now. that makes me happy *jumps up and down* Yay i'm not a tottal thread killer! woot!

Neji- Your bringing Gaara-Kun with you yes? I must admit thats the first time i ever seen that pairing before, but hey like i mentioned B4, I tend to like all Yaoi, just sometime it is a lil creepy at first. but i guess i could see a Neji and Gaara thing goin on XD.

I like your thinking! *jumps at the idea with fire in eyes* We could have a big group photo of everyone with their partner, like you and gaara, Iruka and Kakashi-sensei and me and Sasuke, then you know, whoever else comes along. ^^ that might be nice. we could take the photo sometime durrin the meetup or something.

(You dont know how many times i had to go back and fix Gaara!....Every time i went to type his name I put Garra instead of Gaara ^^' forgive my lack of abilitly to spell things correctly ^^')

Where is my Sasuke-kun?!  He was supposed to post here a long time ago and never has *cries*T_T.

XD Lulz, at least I'm not being attacked like other times. And actually NejiGaara is a semi-popular side pairing in SasuNaru fanfics, if you'll excuse the nerdness at knowing that XD

And sure, Gaara'll probably be there since we all try and show up to photoshoots XD Most of the time anyways. Hopefully nothing else will be going on during that time though...And we can find other yaoilovers who apparently don't want to comment/don't check the forums XD And don't worry, your Sasuke has plenty of time to post lol
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:38:42 am by ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~ »

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 02:53:26 am »
XD Lulz, at least I'm not being attacked like other times. And actually NejiGaara is a semi-popular side pairing in SasuNaru fanfics, if you'll excuse the nerdness at knowing that XD

Really? i must be reading all the wrong fanfics XD Most side pairings i get are Iruka and Kakashi and uhm...who else was it... *stops and thinks* ummmmmm i dont remember  :P *hits top of head* i always read the fics were Naru-Naru is pair with everyone else (like Gaara, Neji and so on), through out the story but ends up with Sasuke in the end *shrugs* i'll be on the look out though for the GaaraNeji thing and see what its all about XD

And sure, Gaara'll probably be there since we all try and show up to photoshoots XD Most of the time anyways. Hopefully nothing else will be going on during that time though...And we can find other yaoilovers who apparently don't want to comment/don't check the forums XD

Yayness for Gaara being added to the.... *looks back on old post to see what its called* oh yeah...the group! lol (i know i am a dweeb!) I am hopin to get a LOT more people to come to this thing. But hey, I wont be picky. If only the people who post show up then so be it! We still got, what 2 months? till K-con. so we got time to get more Yaoi lovers! woot!
And don't worry, your Sasuke has plenty of time to post lol
true true. he does. knowing him he will wait till last min though! lol. Silly Teme.

ah well I better go. Taz ( my cat) is tellin me its bed time by steppin all over the keys and messing up my spelling (so if there are random number/letters or what not, it was HIM!!!)

Seeya ya later! bye Neji! Bye-Bye Iruka!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 06:40:37 am »
XD Seeing the comment about spelling Gaara reminded me of something... there is a plant pronouced Gaara, but spelt Gaura...  They like to grow in full sun. XD

Just a random fact I heard flipping through the channels and randomly stopping on HGTV one time.

:3 And I'm glad you enjoyed my boredom scribble.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 02:10:33 pm »
oooo really? thats cool. i didnt know that XD! Gaara is a plant! XD
your bordom scrible was cool. Once i find my camer i will show ya the picture i drew with my 2 days of bordom in a car. (lol i drew it on that family trip i went on)
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 02:11:19 pm »
Naruuuuuuuuuuuuu! 'uper glomps' hey everyone!^^ I'm so happy this place is still alive! gaara neji paring? Dude I read a fanfic with that pairing in it, it was interesting^^ I can't wait to see you all at the con!
Yes I am Deidara, if you touch Itachi...you can meet one of my birds^^

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 02:14:17 pm »
Yay Sasuke! you finally posted!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 02:24:55 pm »
I did, I did. Hey Naru-Naru^^
Yes I am Deidara, if you touch Itachi...you can meet one of my birds^^

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 02:31:15 pm »
Yay! Iruka, Neji, This is my Sasuke i was talking about *points to the new comer* Sasuke, this is Neji and Iruka! *points to ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~  and jupiter13_00 * They are currentlly the only ones who are talkin back on a regular basis ......>.> ......yaya sasuke! *glopms* i havent seen you in SOOOO long!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 04:53:38 pm »
o.o...eh?

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 05:55:04 pm »
oooo and thats Sugar! hi Sugar!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:27 pm »
Hello Sasuke.  Welcome to the strange rambling on this thread.

:3

Me and my boyfriend got our badges in the mail today. XD I forgot what names we put on them. Appearently we put Dolphin-chan and Scarecrow-dono.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 07:04:15 pm »
When did you order yours? I ordered months ago and still nothing. XD Ah well, as long as I get it.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 07:20:49 pm »
XD Lulz there's a lot of fics with NejiGaara and SasuNaru as the uh main pairing type things...Speaking of which usually Kakashi and Iruka are together and Narutos 'parents' XD in a few of em. It's neat and funny. Yay perverted sensei

Helloooo new peoples. XD I'm enjoying a foot bath! Because I was outside standing on pavement while getting shtuff out of my pool D:

And yeah, I haven't recieved my badge yet either and I'm getting antsy because I want it so I can stare at it XD I think I put my nickname thingy on it as Lucifer...Or was it Doomy...D: I can't remembers! -Flails in a very UnHyuugalike manner.-

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 07:30:36 pm »
When did you order yours? I ordered months ago and still nothing. XD Ah well, as long as I get it.

We ordered them in april. But I know they just shipped out a ton on the 21st, so I think anyone who bought them before may will be getting them this week. :3

There was some mention about that one on thread.
KumoriCon 2010

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 07:42:14 pm »
Thanks! I hope I get mine soon~!

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 07:44:01 pm »
Anyone on here signed up for any of the contests?

I'm signed up for Kareoke Idol and a Cosplay skit. :3
KumoriCon 2010

Offline NaruSasuFanGal

• Chibi
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 09:20:54 pm »
Sasuke and I are signed up for the skits with a friend of ours that is goin as Chibi Kakashi. And i was thinkin about doin somthing with Kareoke, seeing as how i didnt do that at Sakura-Con.

I like those names Iruka lol. Sasuke, What are we gonna put on our badges? we still need to get those ordered >.>

Yay Neji is acting un-Neji like!

Woot Kakashi came back to!
Kumori con 15

Sango- Inuyasha
Lucy- Fairy Tail
Robin- Young Justice
Craig- South Park

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 09:32:16 pm »
I've been in the Kareoke contest since the very first Kcon. XD

This year I'm going Ma Ji Ya Ba from Nerima Daikon Brothers.

And my Cosplay skit is called "Lee's Shiney Teeth." So I'll have a Lee costume for that short period. XD If you don't know the song my Shiny Teeth and Me then you won't understand it... but yeah. XD
KumoriCon 2010