Author Topic: hmmm summer RIOT!!  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
hmmm summer RIOT!!
« on: June 07, 2008, 02:51:29 pm »
lol too much paramore

Well lets see my school ends for summer on the 11th and my parents are being stupid and dragging us to sunriver the first weekend of summer....

SOO if anybody is going to be there then please let me know and we can hang out >W<

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
Re: hmmm summer RIOT!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 02:55:29 pm »
Sorry I wish I could go. I would love to go to sunriver but I am only going to Seaside, that is untill July and then I'm going to Texa ^_^ and let us not forget Kumoricon w00t w00t!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 02:58:43 pm »
lol wow Yeah I cant wait for the K-con but I actually HATE sunriver with a capital H.
Its SOOO BORING unless I get to hang out with friends.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 03:02:13 pm »
I always found that there was a lot to do. I guess that's because we would always going to the mountain and snowboard all day. Hey with the way that the weather is going now there still maybe snow on the mountain by the time you get there. Maybe you can convince your parents to go.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 03:26:07 pm »
lol I dont ski anymore and hell no I dont snowboard... for me (considering how uncoordinated I am) is like suicide waiting to happen lol. Thats part of the problem too though because my parents and brother go do that stuff and I get stuck at the cabin watching tv.

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 03:33:27 pm »
I see. Yeah you are quite uncoordinated. Thats too bad. That would make it a lot more boring. But there are a lot of bike trails there maybe you could bring a bike or I think you might be able to rent one, or the houses might have one.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 05:48:23 pm »
Hmph. My parents aren't dragging me there until halfway through summer. Even then, it'll be kicking an screaming. That little dinky pit-stop of a 'town' has very little to do after the first time you've been there. Blegh. At least you get to get it over with.

And TV-shmeevee, read a book. The only channels that came in well while I was there were USA and the History Channel. But then again, it was during record snowfall and we were in a house surrounded by trees.

But try to convince your parents to take you to the little tiny Chinese food restaurant by the ice skating rink! Their food isn't half-bad.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 08:55:49 pm »
my family owns a cabin up there that I believe to be haunted and it freaks me out lol... so yeah...

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 11:04:59 pm »
Seriously? Cool. We only ever rent or borrow houses for small periods of time.

Not the haunted part, though, that's kinda creepy.

High desert... You never know. The place might have been accidentally built on an Indian burial ground or something. Ooooooh, just like in 'Poltergeist'!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 09:05:00 pm »
Its just the back bedroom lol but yeah I hate scary movies ... cant handle them (I'm such a wimp) but yeah thats why I get dragged up there all the time.