Author Topic: 18+ yaoi/yuri event  (Read 19788 times)

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
18+ yaoi/yuri event
« on: June 06, 2008, 08:29:05 pm »
 Alright, after some encouragement, I'm taking it upon myself to run a yaoi/yuri party for 18+

The forms must be filled out by the 15th of this month so I need some suggestion to exactly what kind of event we will hold.

The 18 and under crowd is going to have a pj party. Do we want to do something similar?

Also, what time would everyone prefer? I'm suggesting around midnight, maybe a little earlier.
  There is little else going on at that time.

Let me know what everyone wants and I'll do my best to make it happen.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:27:24 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 12:10:00 am »
Maybe a dance party of sorts, just hang out and goof around with others that like what we do? And maybe even talk about some of our favorites. And watch some more... emm -coughs- risque animes?
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
Re: 18+ yaou/yuri event
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 12:37:02 pm »
Maybe a dance party of sorts, just hang out and goof around with others that like what we do? And maybe even talk about some of our favorites. And watch some more... emm -coughs- risque animes?

A dance sounds great! That way we can CHOSE what we hear instead of nothing but techno.

Someone will have to provide us with a computer for all of our media. If we can borrow a TV from KC my friend may let us use his  ( I forget the technical term) the cable you need to play content from a computer monitor to a TV screen.

Of coarse we can all pitch in as far as media goes. I was also thinking of some kind of miniature Doujin library. Everyone can bring what they have and well have..some sort of 'check out' system to make sure it all returns.

Also, I have a few friends who are photographers for cosplay shoots. Maybe if we can get enough money togetehr and ask really nice we can hire them for the event.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 12:46:00 pm »
Baby question :D, if it's going to be a dance, would that mean that you're free to dance with anyone, even though it's a yaoi/yuri party by name?
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:10:06 pm »
Yes free to dance with anyone, trunks you goof -ruffles his hair-... ANYWAYS... I have a laptop? It's a Mac... but its got Itunes? -head tilt-... would that suffice?
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:18:01 pm »
Baby question :D, if it's going to be a dance, would that mean that you're free to dance with anyone, even though it's a yaoi/yuri party by name?

Yaoi/yuri mainly pertains to the content we intend to share not the attendees.

As long your not earning yourself a collective " Get a freaking room" ( like seriously nasty freak dancing)  You can dance with a plushy if you want XD
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 01:20:06 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
Re: 18+ yaoi/yuri event
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 01:26:50 pm »
Yes free to dance with anyone, trunks you goof -ruffles his hair-... ANYWAYS... I have a laptop? It's a Mac... but its got Itunes? -head tilt-... would that suffice?

A Mac is exactly what I had in mind.  The only problem I could think of may be iTunes since it doesn't sync well with..anything.
We can all just bring our external hard drives. Hopefully it wont be too much for one computer.  I'm not very technically inclined. >>

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 04:38:53 pm »
ahhhh I don't... have a External harddrive ^^;;; that I know of? hehe
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 05:46:56 pm »
ahhhh I don't... have a External harddrive ^^;;; that I know of? hehe

I mean a..oh what are they called..( this is stupid, I use the term all the time and now it's gone ) thing..you..use..for sharing..media.. oh hell. >_<

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 07:48:16 pm »
A... thumb drive? I kinda don't have one XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 08:14:32 pm »
A... thumb drive? I kinda don't have one XD

I haven't heard them called that but yes it's the same thing. I do have one but it will probably take quite a few of the mt ohold all of my media.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 12:16:13 am »

As long your not earning yourself a collective " Get a freaking room" ( like seriously nasty freak dancing)  You can dance with a plushy if you want XD
Just checking 8) And I normally don't initiate uncommon dancing unless danced upon first. Also can we possibly glomp circle-tize at some point if there's room?

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 01:26:11 am »

Just checking 8) And I normally don't initiate uncommon dancing unless danced upon first. Also can we possibly glomp circle-tize at some point if there's room?

I was pondering the 'glomp game' myself.
 I'll have to check with..someone..on hotel policy but at pretty much every convention I've gone to any physical activity that can be considered 'fun' is strictly prohibited. ( ie no running, tackling, projectil..ing ec)

If that is the case we'll just go play outside.  XD

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 04:51:43 pm »
Thats pretty much how it goes, and the Con is RIGHT across from a park ^_^
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2008, 10:49:54 pm »
Okay gais I'm filling out the paperwork right now.

There are several different rooms to chose from. Since this will be first o this event I'm just going to see how well it goes over and improve on it next year if all goes well.

For now I'm going to go for 'other' for room type. I'm thinking of having ti like a banquet style room only with more floor space and a few tables chairs.

As far as times go there are three time preferences. Since there isn't a lot of stuff planned yet I'm just going to suggest fri-sat-sun-evening. If there are no objections, Im going to make it late-night.

I'm thinking somewhere between the hours of 11pm and 2am since there is nothing else to do at those hours.

It would be really cool if we could get some nice chairs for reading DJ but that's a bit much to ask.  So if people want to bring they're own stash of body pillow's giant plushes ec that would be great.

I'm turning the form in tomorrow evening so if you have anything to add do so before then.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:58:58 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 11:15:40 pm »
Nope it all sounds good to me, I think though probably be better to do late Friday Evening? Early Saturday morning? XD or we can do it on Saturd-Sunday XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 11:27:42 pm »
Nope it all sounds good to me, I think though probably be better to do late Friday Evening? Early Saturday morning? XD or we can do it on Saturd-Sunday XD

Oh, so you want an all-nighter? That can be done.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 12:20:19 am »
Hey if we pull and all nighter for it >.> Someone better get me some energy drinks XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 12:31:36 am »
Hey if we pull and all nighter for it >.> Someone better get me some energy drinks XD

Energy drinks. Right.

I intend to have some sort of snacks/drinks ec. Of coarse there are always rules about outside food in con centers so I'll look into that as well.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 01:52:29 pm »
Hokies!
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 02:35:39 pm »
Okay, I've been contacting some of the professional cosplay photographers, to see if any of them will be willing to do our event.

I'm not exactly sure how large the room is going to be so that narrows down games. I'll at least bring a set of cards. You'd be amazed by how much fun a simple card game can be at the ungodly hours of the morning.

I asked about what sort of snacks we're allowed t have. It looks like pretty much ..none. Unless wewant to pay out the ass for catered food.

Aight, anything else while I'm working on this?

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 11:49:11 pm »
-sighs- No food that is NOT good... tell them taht some of the people at the party with me, need food for MEDICAL reasons. Myself included, both me and my sister are Hypoglycemic... we NEED food there... I will ask around, I might know a few people willing to do some catering... for a cheaper price... >.< ... I know she's like awesome... she's Squeaky Gir from last Kumoricons mom...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 09:23:56 pm »
-sighs- No food that is NOT good... tell them taht some of the people at the party with me, need food for MEDICAL reasons. Myself included, both me and my sister are Hypoglycemic... we NEED food there... I will ask around, I might know a few people willing to do some catering... for a cheaper price... >.< ... I know she's like awesome... she's Squeaky Gir from last Kumoricons mom...

Ah to be perfectly honest I really hate using medical reasons to get what I need. (not that i don't believe you I have a friend who's hypoglycemic so I understand)  but I can never even bring myself to do it for..myself.
So I'm afraid if I tried to argue that I'd sound horribly insincere. So that part would be best left up to you. ^^;

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 11:46:55 pm »
-mumbles- oh I will think of something >.> you will see... you will see -smirks-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Kuri

• Cabbit
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 04:33:02 pm »
Um. .. *pokes head in*

First off, as an 18+ yuri girl with a love for yaoi, allow me to say YAY!

Second of all, my father runs a catering company. Granted, he wouldn't be doing the actual catering, his rates are ungodly, but I know all the ropes, have access to an amazing kitchen, etc. I would he willing to cater such an event at little over cost. The only problem is that I don't have my distribution license. I have my permit to handle food, a government inspected kitchen, and all the other bits, jsut not that.
I cannot stand as a an ordinary sinner, but neither can I stand a whited saint. ~Thomas Hardy

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 04:46:43 pm »
According to Jami-chan we aren't allowed to have anyone but Hotel cater.. .>.> -coughs- if you so happened to -cough- bring some food with you -cough- and shared -cough-.. thats alright
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Kuri

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 12:58:29 pm »
Sharing IS caring. I might feel generous, though  I would need to know about how many people my generousity would extend to.
I cannot stand as a an ordinary sinner, but neither can I stand a whited saint. ~Thomas Hardy

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 01:14:42 pm »
It doesn't look like our group will be TOO big >.>
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 03:28:22 pm »
ya, well, count me in. does each individual person have to sign up? how come the little kids are having such a bigger thread?  THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THAT!
sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

All I want is for everyone too have fun and be happy. I don't see how that makes me a bad person.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2008, 12:22:07 am »
blah too bad i cant just bring in my mini grill and start stir frying ^^;; 

ya, well, count me in. does each individual person have to sign up? how come the little kids are having such a bigger thread?  THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THAT!
it doesnt take a hundred people to have a good time *_~

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2008, 11:05:27 am »
true.
sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

All I want is for everyone too have fun and be happy. I don't see how that makes me a bad person.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2008, 02:49:45 pm »
Ryu ^_^ You could always fry before the event, and maybe bring in more then you can eat >.>
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2008, 04:07:14 pm »

Because it's 'forbidden fruit' for children. There's no place else they can talk about this kind of the stuff the rest of the year. Plus, if you read it it's mainly chatter.

I'm going to strongly request that everyone delete their posts about food. You may save them else where for reference if you like, in fact I suggest you do.
 Your all free to discuss this outside the thread, but there's a reason that Jamiche wrote us Private messages and not in this public thread.

Secondly, where are we all on Doujinshi? Does everyone have some to share? I need to think of a way that all material is returned to it's owners.  Anyone have a suggestion of a system?
Perhaps some sort of collateral/ key system?

I also need to check on rules for gaming. I want to bring playing cards but of coarse 'gambling' is illegal. I need to find the specific ruling on what is in fact considered 'gambling"

Lastly, I talked to a friend of mine who is a professional photographer. He hasn't gotten back to me yet, but we've still got a while.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 04:10:16 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2008, 05:03:33 pm »
ochay?  is food illegal?
sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008, 10:55:28 pm »
oh oh! can i bring a monopoly board? xD i can try to design like a yaoi/yuri based one if everyone wants to try that~
or well, some kind of board game to that extent

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2008, 10:59:44 pm »

ochay?  is food illegal?

Yea, outside food in the convention center it is.

oh oh! can i bring a monopoly board? xD i can try to design like a yaoi/yuri based one if everyone wants to try that~
or well, some kind of board game to that extent

Sure! If you want to go ahead and make one, your more than welcome to bring it along.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2008, 11:07:32 pm »

ochay?  is food illegal?

Yea, outside food in the convention center it is.

hmm.....picnic outside anyone? i can prepare a few basic sandwiches xD

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 12:02:51 pm »
Moving away from that topic-

Bros and Broetes, can i get a headcount on whose gonna be there or think theyre gonna be there, not that i have anything to do with anything but i need to know if i need to drag random unwilling strangers to the party  (dun worry, theyll GET willing  ;)   )
sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 02:26:27 pm »
Moving away from that topic-

Bros and Broetes, can i get a headcount on whose gonna be there or think theyre gonna be there, not that i have anything to do with anything but i need to know if i need to drag random unwilling strangers to the party  (dun worry, theyll GET willing  ;)   )

I'm not certain of an exact head count, but I can tell you that as of now it is..not many.. It would be much appreciated if you could bring as many friends as you can find.

That goes for everyone, who is 18+ of coarse.

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 03:29:54 pm »
I'd like to come, but I'm not sure where or what time the yaoi event is...

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 03:45:47 pm »
I'd like to come, but I'm not sure where or what time the yaoi event is...
[/quote

It is  late/early Sunday from 11pm -2am. In the  EMC-Adams/Jefferson room.

This is according to the draft schedule, but there shouldn't be any changes since we have no qualms with this time spot.

It is at the same time as the 'hentai showing' which I think is good. This way everyone has a choice depending on their preference.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 08:45:48 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2008, 06:42:17 pm »
Alright everyone, because I am low on funds for con, and otherwise won't be able to eat unless I do this. I will write Yaoi and Yuri Fluffyness. ONLY Fluff, it will be 5 dollars per 3 pages. I will be relying on faith that people are interested in this. Plus I will write more then just Yaoi and Yuri...
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2008, 09:13:21 pm »
If you do, please, PLEASE  do so outside of the event.

1) I don't think making a profit off of Fan fiction is legal. If you will notice, it is never sold in Artist Alley, or even at the fan-fiction panels.

2)  It will probably give other people ideas and I really don't this event to turn into an unofficial fan fiction-alley

3) This is a party for everyone's general enjoyment. I don't want the attention going elsewhere to one particular person.

I know, I'm a total killjoy. I just want to ensure that were allowed to come back last year. Let's not forgot that a large portion of my reasoning for creating this event was because I didn't agree with the potential illegal activity the minors were discussing.

If you want to share fan fiction at the event that's fine, in fact I encourage it.
 If anyone wants to buy it have them purchase it form you outside of convention space.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2008, 10:26:01 pm »
Thief... I wasn't going to do this at the Con O.o... I was planning on doing this before con. ... Which something really pisses me off then. Its WHOLLY alright for artists to get paid for commissions? So people can't get paid to WRITE for commissions? I brought it up here, because its rather on topic, its about Yaoi and Yuri. -points that out-.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2008, 10:33:56 pm »
Thief... I wasn't going to do this at the Con O.o... I was planning on doing this before con. ... Which something really pisses me off then. Its WHOLLY alright for artists to get paid for commissions? So people can't get paid to WRITE for commissions? I brought it up here, because its rather on topic, its about Yaoi and Yuri. -points that out-.

Alright then that's cool.

I'm just doing my best to cover mine and the cons ass. Despite what the children think, no, I don't want Kumori con to end up Sakuracon. That is the VERY last thing I want.

As far as being able to write for commission. I'm not 100% but I have never seen anyone do it before.

Doujinshi is technically copyright infringement itself  it's just difficult to prosecute and no one cares enough to go through the trouble.
 Copyright law is VERY complex and annoying. Maybe I'll ask my law professor about it tomorrow.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:57 pm »
Whenever I write fanfiction, I state that I do not own the series or the characters from it. If it includes OC's I comment that they are owned by their creator.
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 11:16:05 pm »
Oh, when is this going to be may I ask? I am very interested!
I hope I can go! I'm a supporter of the Yuri/Yaoi : ]]]]]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:56:46 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 12:04:33 am »
Whenever I write fanfiction, I state that I do not own the series or the characters from it. If it includes OC's I comment that they are owned by their creator.
On the side, I do the same for my Cosplay Battle game, because it's one giant fan fiction.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 12:24:01 am »

It is  late Sunday/early monday from 11pm -2am. In the  EMC-Adams/Jefferson room.

It is at the same time as ]the 'hentai showing' which I think is good. This way everyone has a choice depending on their preference.

Just out of curiosity, I did ask my Law professor about copy right stuff.

Disclaimers are fine for things you are just sharing. It's an entirely different story if you intend to sell it. In that case, you need the permision of the original creator. That is, if they give a damn, sadly some are greedy and arrogant people * caugh* JK Rowling *caugh*

Aside from the that general  copyright law is a case by case basis.
Not trying to stir anything up, it's just good to know these things.

Now, om to official business.

1) Games.
Bring whatever you like, cards boardgames, games made up in your head.

Gambling is only illegal if you are playing for monetary prizes. So if we want to play with candy and the like that's fine.

As far as ideas I thought 'In character truth or dare' would be fun. Give us a chance to be creative and have fangirly fun without resulting lawsuits.

2) Phtotgraphy

I had been talking to a friend of mine who does professional photography for conventions but he hasn't gotten back to me. I'm not very happy about it, but it's just as well. I don't think any of us really have the funds to shill out.

3) Media

I asked to have some sort of monitor and speakers. Do we have a computer to play the media on?

4) Space

Since I'm not sure what to expect as far as attendance, I just asked for a room with a few tables and chairs. Don't know how comfortable they will be.
     Everyone is welcome to bring pillows, random cushy things and plushies if they want. I for one will have my Kanda pillow with me.

Am I missing anything?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:24:45 am by ThiefKingsHier »

oslapedo

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 12:28:10 am »

Psst, you should come to the pj party one too... ;)

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 12:44:12 am »

Oh yea..anyone 18+ is totally welcome to join us. It'd be great if you have friends to bring along too. The more the merrier!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:49:04 am by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 02:08:59 am »
Well you can count me in XP I'm you co-host! Like duh XP... Umm computer... I have my laptop, but I don't know how good that would be XD -laughs weakly and scratches the back of her head- I am sure I can scrounge up speakers? -chuckles lightly-

Ummm when it comes to to things like plushy things, I can just run up to my hotel room and drag down pillows with me XP -could bring pillows to con just for this reason XD-
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 04:33:02 pm »

Psst, you should come to the pj party one too... ;)

Oh I didn't know there was one!! : DD I'll go to that as well!

I'll go as Mikuru, hah I'm mostly cosplaying her all the time. I just hope Im not fat at that time DXX

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2008, 05:46:47 pm »
Well you can count me in XP I'm you co-host! Like duh XP... Umm computer... I have my laptop, but I don't know how good that would be XD -laughs weakly and scratches the back of her head- I am sure I can scrounge up speakers? -chuckles lightly-

Ummm when it comes to to things like plushy things, I can just run up to my hotel room and drag down pillows with me XP -could bring pillows to con just for this reason XD-

Okay, I've got three episodes of some yaoi..which I do not recall the name of at the moment. Maybe I'll be able to get a few more, but it's cutting it close. No promises.

Feel free to bring all the plushies/pillows you want.  We can set them up for a place to photo shoots so that we wont have people getting in the way.

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2008, 08:21:55 pm »
We need some Yuri for the party as well.. anyone got any Haruka and Michiru stuff? XD
2015 Cosplay Lineup

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2008, 10:27:08 pm »
We need some Yuri for the party as well.. anyone got any Haruka and Michiru stuff? XD

I personally don't have any but some of my friends may. Ill ask them. At the very least  I could probably get some DJ's.

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2008, 10:58:52 pm »
ok a few questions
1: when is this sorry jumped in late
2: Need a laptop still???

China bound!!!

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2008, 11:02:08 pm »

It is  late Sunday/early monday from 11pm -2am. In the  EMC-Adams/Jefferson room.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:29 pm »
ok thx and for the computer thing what are you people missin??? because i am a tech person

China bound!!!

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2008, 12:09:02 am »
ok thx and for the computer thing what are you people missin??? because i am a tech person

We won't know if were missing anything until we get there so..just stand by I guess.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2008, 12:31:59 am »
ok will do

China bound!!!