Author Topic: Going out on a limb here....  (Read 3957 times)

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Going out on a limb here....
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:12:31 am »
All right, then. My mom always complains about driving so freaking far to these meetups. XD So, seeing as my mom hates driving long distances, I'm going out on a limb here....Does anybody live near Longview, Washington? It's about thirty minutes from Vancouver, Washington...And I'd like to do a mall cosplay there...I mean, if you've been at the Three Rivers Mall, you know how small it is. But, I still want to mark our territory. XD

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: Going out on a limb here....
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 11:39:47 am »
I'm sorry.  If you were anywhere between Eugene and Portland, I'd be more than happy to, but I can't.
Wishin' you luck!
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 11:44:03 am »
Wish I could help but I am in the same position as Nintendiehard. I go to school in Corvallis and in two weeks I'll be in the Portland area (Yay for the end of the year). I wish I could help

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:38:00 pm »
XD It's okay. Most of my meetups will probably be in Portland or in the Vancouver Mall.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 02:57:14 pm »
You're still gonna make the Con though right?
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 03:31:39 pm »
Well if you get a meet up together I would love to join you. I would hope that my Albel cosplay is done by then but if not then I am go as Temari ^_^

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 06:17:03 pm »
XD I'd love to see both. XD

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 12:16:18 pm »
So, what?  You can't really get a ride to these meet-ups, but you're good to the con right?  I'd be willing to help you out (for a reasonable fee) if you needed a ride to the con.  But then again, me being 21, and you being 13 may raise a few eyebrows (to put it mildly).
Looking for artists!

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 03:57:57 pm »
Ack. Sorry, I was being stupid and didn't see that post. But, yeah, I got a ride to the con. XD I've actually been thinking about a Lloyd's Center meetup FOREVER. XD But, the thing is, it has to be during the summer. Which is June 13th for me. And, then, the week after, I'm going to Lake Michigan. So, it would have to be in August.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 10:15:46 pm »
Oh pishaw.  I'm no one special for you to be apologizing to anyway. ;D
Okay good.  Meetups are fun, but it's all about the con.  If nothing else, I guess I'll see you there! 
Looking for artists!